- With results 'unacceptable', owner promises to fix Titans Updated: Feb-03-16 5:03 pm
Tennessee controlling owner Amy Adams Strunk is promising season-ticket holders she will do "everything in her power" to return the franchise to the success the Titans enjoyed 15 years ago.
- From Montana to Manning: Superb Super Bowls finishes Updated: Feb-02-16 11:41 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Every Super Bowl kicks off with the hopes of a thrilling game, capped by a dramatic drive in which the champion seizes control to capture the Lombardi Trophy.
- Newton to Oher: 'I need you' to play in Carolina Updated: Feb-02-16 11:03 am
SAN JOSE, California - When Cam Newton discovered the Carolina Panthers planned to make a run at signing Michael Oher last offseason, he texted the free agent offensive tackle: "I need you. I don't want you. I NEED you."
- Titans add Keith Willis, Brandon Blaney to defensive staff Updated: Feb-01-16 5:02 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Titans have hired Keith Willis as an assistant defensive line coach and Brandon Blaney as a defensive assistant.
- Mike Mularkey adds 3 assistants to Titans coaching staff Updated: Jan-25-16 6:11 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee coach Mike Mularkey has hired three assistants adding Russ Grimm as his offensive line coach, Deshea Townsend for the secondary and Steve Jackson as assistant secondary coach.
- Buccaneers hired Brett Maxie as defensive backs coach Updated: Jan-25-16 4:26 pm
TAMPA, Florida - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have hired former NFL player Brett Maxie as defensive backs coach.
- SB 34: Rams hold on for 23-16 win over Titans Updated: Jan-20-16 8:57 pm
Super Bowl 34
- LeBeau to coach Titans' defense, Robiskie new coordinator Updated: Jan-20-16 7:46 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee coach Mike Mularkey has convinced Dick LeBeau to stick around as assistant head coach and defensive coordinator, and he also hired Terry Robiskie as the Titans' new offensive coordinator.
- New Titans GM pleads for patience, Mularkey promises changes Updated: Jan-18-16 8:24 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Titans' new general manager made a passionate plea for patience Monday as he takes over a franchise at its lowest point in more than 30 years with a head coach getting his third chance in the NFL in Mike Mularkey.
- Weekend Sports in Brief Updated: Jan-18-16 2:48 am
MIAMI - Kobe Bryant decided to drop out of consideration for a spot on this summer's U.S. Olympic basketball team.
- Titans decide to keep interim Mike Mularkey as head coach Updated: Jan-16-16 7:07 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Titans are keeping Mike Mularkey as their coach.
- AP source: Browns moving on without coordinator DeFilippo Updated: Jan-16-16 6:49 pm
CLEVELAND - During his introductory news conference this week, new Browns coach Hue Jackson made it clear he'll be heavily involved with Cleveland's offense.
- Whisenhunt returns to Chargers as offensive coordinator Updated: Jan-15-16 9:11 pm
SAN DIEGO - Ken Whisenhunt is returning to the San Diego Chargers as offensive coordinator.
- Titans agree to terms with Jon Robinson as GM Updated: Jan-14-16 8:46 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Titans finally have their new general manager, and now they've turned their attention to finding a coach to work with Jon Robinson rebuilding this franchise.
- Bears promote Loggains to offensive coordinator Updated: Jan-11-16 8:48 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Dowell Loggains appeared to be a likely choice to replace Adam Gase as Chicago's offensive coordinator, and the Bears wasted little time making it happen.