- Titans CB Jason McCourty ready for season debut vs. Bills Updated: Oct-08-15 5:55 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Titans cornerback Jason McCourty finally is ready for his season debut Sunday, even though the veteran hasn't taken a hit harder than what teammates muster up in padded practices.
- Statistical correction improves Titans QB's passer rating Updated: Oct-08-15 1:16 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota's rookie season is off to an even better start now after a statistical correction improved his passer rating and completion percentage.
- Titans rookie says he thought stop was warning, not ticket Updated: Oct-07-15 7:19 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Titans rookie wide receiver Dorial Green-Beckham says he thought police gave him a warning only for speeding as he left a hospital following his son's birth in July and was surprised to learn of an outstanding warrant when stopped in Missouri during Tennessee's bye week.
- Titans showing signs of running well with trio in backfield Updated: Oct-07-15 6:11 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Bishop Sankey took his turn in the season opener, Dexter McCluster was up next in Cleveland and Antonio Andrews followed up against Indianapolis.
- Titans have 3 straight home games to start team's turnaround Updated: Oct-05-15 3:53 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Titans say they're rested after a bye that came way earlier than any NFL team ever wants. Now comes a favorable schedule that keeps them at home the rest of October.
- Titans' Mariota, Bills' Darby named NFL's rookies of month Updated: Oct-01-15 3:53 pm
NEW YORK - Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota and Bills cornerback Ronald Darby are the NFL's rookies of the month for September.
- Browns coach says no team 'rift' over McCown-Manziel debate Updated: Sep-30-15 6:45 pm
BEREA, Ohio - They're arguing in offices, bars and living rooms across Cleveland over Browns coach Mike Pettine's decision to start Josh McCown and not Johnny Manziel at quarterback.
- Titans look at positives in wake of blowing 13-point lead Updated: Sep-28-15 6:55 pm
At one point in the fourth quarter against Indianapolis, Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota had plenty of fellow rookies with him on the field.
- Luck rallies Colts to 1st win of season 35-33 over Titans Updated: Sep-28-15 2:42 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Indianapolis Colts believe they've pulled off the kind of win that can cure what ailed them during an ugly 0-2 start this season.
- Titans blow 4th-quarter lead, lose again to Colts 35-33 Updated: Sep-27-15 7:49 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Titans can add how to protect a lead in the fourth quarter to the list of lessons they are trying to learn.
- Luck rallies Colts to 1st win of season 35-33 over Titans Updated: Sep-27-15 6:36 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Staring at their first 0-3 start since 2011, the Indianapolis Colts desperately needed a victory.
- The Latest: Veteran Viking romps 91 yards with interception Updated: Sep-27-15 3:49 pm
The Latest from NFL stadiums around the country on the third Sunday of the season (all times EDT):
- Titans' backup ready to start in place of Warmack vs. Colts Updated: Sep-25-15 8:43 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee Titans offensive lineman Jamon Meredith has learned his place in the NFL, even if that spot can be very short-lived.
- Titans holding charity drive for school supplies Sunday Updated: Sep-25-15 4:03 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Titans will be collecting donations of school supplies before their home opener Sunday with the Indianapolis Colts.
- Colts' offensive line looking to stand tall against Titans Updated: Sep-24-15 3:15 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Offensive coordinator Pep Hamilton watched Andrew Luck shoulder the burden of Indianapolis' 0-2 start all week.
- Players zipping around locker room on latest must-have craze Updated: Sep-24-15 2:17 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Titans defensive lineman Jurrell Casey zips out of the locker room on a motorized board heading to a meeting. San Francisco nose tackle Ian Williams rides around, stops to toss shoes into his locker and then hops right back on.
- After 2 games on road, Titans ready to settle in at home Updated: Sep-23-15 9:13 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Linebacker Brian Orakpo has a message for Tennessee fans now that the Titans finally are ready to play the first game this season in Music City that counts.
- Titans sign Farrell to practice squad, waive Westbrook Updated: Sep-22-15 7:27 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Titans have added offensive lineman Dillon Farrell to their practice squad and have waived tight end Tevin Westbrook.
- Bucs defense steps up after disappointing start to season Updated: Sep-21-15 7:23 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Jacquies Smith stood in front of his locker, a bit reluctant to talk about his role in helping the Tampa Bay Buccaneers get their season on track.
- Mariota holds up under pressure, Titans work on protection Updated: Sep-21-15 7:19 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Marcus Mariota showed he can take a beating, holding up under pressure. While the Tennessee Titans are not surprised by the quarterback's toughness, their immediate goal is protecting him better.
- Manziel's first win complicates Browns quarterback situation Updated: Sep-21-15 6:22 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Johnny Manziel's antics have the Browns in a jam. This time, a positive one.
- Manziel makes case to be starter as Browns beat Titans 28-14 Updated: Sep-21-15 2:26 am
CLEVELAND - There was no gloating, no gestures, nothing to draw extra attention. After getting his first career win as an NFL starter, Johnny Manziel put on his gray tailored suit and popped in the headphones that maybe help block out some of the constant noise around him.
- Manziel's 2 TD passes lift Browns over Mariota, Titans 28-14 Updated: Sep-20-15 6:06 pm
CLEVELAND - Johnny Manziel spun from pressure and heaved the ball for a stunning touchdown, the kind of football magic he created almost every Saturday for Texas A&M.
- The Latest: Alonso, acquired for McCoy, out with knee injury Updated: Sep-20-15 5:52 pm
The Latest from NFL stadiums around the country on the second Sunday of the season(all times EDT):
- Johnny Manziel to start Browns' home opener; McCown out Updated: Sep-18-15 10:08 pm
BEREA, Ohio - It's all in front of Johnny Manziel: The chance to silence the critics and prove he belongs in the NFL. On Sunday, Manziel can re-start his career. His shot at redemption.