- Arkansas legislative black caucus members endorse Clinton Updated: Feb-05-16 7:01 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The chairwoman and several members of the Arkansas Legislative Black Caucus are backing Hillary Clinton's bid for the Democratic presidential nomination.
- Arkansas GOP, having embraced term limits, is now conflicted Updated: Feb-04-16 12:23 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - More than two decades ago, Arkansas was among the first states to embrace the term limits movement by restricting how long lawmakers could serve in its Legislature. No one championed the movement more loudly than the state's Republicans, who saw it as a way to loosen the Democratic Party's generations-old grip on Arkansas' elected offices.
- Arkansas Republicans looking at others after Huckabee exit Updated: Feb-02-16 3:52 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - With favorite son and former Gov. Mike Huckabee no longer an option, top Republicans in Arkansas said Tuesday they're weighing which of the other candidates to support in the presidential race.
- Blytheville school board approves bus advertisements Updated: Jan-28-16 7:51 am
BLYTHEVILLE, Arkansas - The Blytheville School board has approved an ordinance to put advertisements on the district's school buses.
- Abortion-rights rally draws 200 to Arkansas Capitol building Updated: Jan-24-16 1:26 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - About 200 people attended a rally at the Arkansas Capitol to express support for reproductive health and abortion rights.
- Auditors find more than $680,000 gap at Yell County EMS unit Updated: Jan-22-16 2:46 pm
DANVILLE, Arkansas - Arkansas auditors say a couple who worked for Yell County Emergency Medical Services received more than $680,000 in undocumented or unauthorized payments.
- US Supreme Court rejects Arkansas bid to revive abortion law Updated: Jan-19-16 5:43 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The U.S. Supreme Court refused on Tuesday to revive an Arkansas law that would have banned abortions after the 12th week of pregnancy if doctors can detect a fetal heartbeat.
- 2 Arkansas school districts face reorganization Updated: Jan-12-16 11:58 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Pulaski County Special School District and Helena-West Helena School District officials have told Arkansas lawmakers that they're working on fiscal issues as they face the possibility of having district operations reorganized.
- Memorial service scheduled for former Arkansas House speaker Updated: Jan-10-16 12:51 pm
TEXARKANA, Arkansas - Funeral services are scheduled for former Arkansas House Speaker Hayes McClerkin of Texarkana.