- Arkansas Republican caucuses plan religious protections Updated: Jul-02-15 6:54 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas state Senate Republicans are working on legislation to reinforce protections for religious organizations in response to last week's U.S. Supreme Court ruling legalizing gay marriage nationwide.
- The Latest: Arkansas lawmaker seeks amendment on marriage Updated: Jun-26-15 2:22 pm
The Latest on the impact of Supreme Court's gay-marriage ruling in Arkansas: (All times Central)
- Arkansas lawmaker says a new look at levees is needed Updated: Jun-24-15 7:01 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Changes to Arkansas' levee system after recent flooding in the state should be on the agenda if the Legislature is called back into session to take up the future of its health insurance marketplace, a key lawmaker said Wednesday.
- Arkansas lawmaker who gave away girls won't seek re-election Updated: Jun-17-15 8:04 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - An Arkansas lawmaker who gave his adopted daughters to a man who later admitted to sexually assaulting one of them says he won't seek re-election in 2016.
- Proposal to restore previous Arkansas term limits submitted Updated: Jun-11-15 1:45 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A group that wants to return term limits for Arkansas state legislators to 10 years has submitted a proposed ballot title for a state constitutional amendment.