- Police: House burglaries, blazes appear connected Updated: May-03-16 11:53 am
NICHOLASVILLE, Kentucky - Kentucky State Police say they are investigating three house fires that occurred after the homes were burglarized.
- Central Kentucky woman fatally shot; boyfriend charged Updated: May-01-16 3:58 pm
MANCHESTER, Kentucky - Authorities say a central Kentucky woman has been fatally shot after fleeing her home and her boyfriend now faces charges.
- Tennessee man leads Kentucky police on high speed chase Updated: Apr-28-16 10:11 am
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - A Portland, Tennessee, man faces multiple charges after leading police on a high speed chase in Kentucky.
- Kentucky man killed in tree fall Updated: Apr-24-16 5:20 pm
DRY RIDGE, Kentucky - Kentucky State Police are investigating a man's fatal fall from a tree.
- Police: 4 killed in Grayson County crash involving 2 pickups Updated: Apr-24-16 12:48 pm
LEITCHFIELD, Kentucky - Authorities say a two-vehicle crash in Grayson County has left four people dead.
- School board chairman accused of cheating to get his GED Updated: Apr-21-16 4:54 pm
BARBOURVILLE, Kentucky - The chairman of a Kentucky school board, who dropped out of high school at 17, hoped to settle the controversy raging around whether a diploma he bought online was real. So Dexter Smith signed up to take the GED exam.
- Police investigate death where home burned Updated: Apr-19-16 12:35 pm
WILLIAMSBURG, Kentucky - Kentucky State Police say they are investigating a death discovered at the scene of a residential fire.
- Man electrocuted while trimming trees in eastern Kentucky Updated: Apr-19-16 12:28 pm
JACKSON, Kentucky - Kentucky State Police say a man has been electrocuted while trimming trees in Breathitt County.
- 2 dead, 1 injured in Floyd County shooting; suspect arrested Updated: Apr-18-16 6:51 am
HUEYSVILLE, Kentucky - Kentucky State Police say a man has been charged in a shooting in Floyd County that left two men dead and one injured.
- Woman found dead in Floyd County house fire Updated: Apr-17-16 6:39 pm
LANGLEY, Kentucky - Authorities say a woman has died in a house fire in Floyd County.
- Bowling Green woman killed, 4 hurt in accident Updated: Apr-17-16 2:09 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Kentucky State Police say a 20-year-old woman has died and four others were hurt in a single-vehicle weekend accident near Bowling Green.
- Suspect in Florida couple's slaying arrested in Kentucky Updated: Apr-15-16 5:52 pm
DOVER, Florida - Authorities say a handyman suspected in the deaths of a Tampa Bay area couple has been arrested in Kentucky.
- Kentucky man charged with attempting to murder deputy Updated: Apr-14-16 7:52 pm
FRANKLIN, Kentucky - A south-central Kentucky grand jury has charged a man with wounding a sheriff's deputy who was serving a warrant for a domestic violence assault in Franklin.
- Police charge juvenile in slaying of central Kentucky teen Updated: Apr-14-16 6:12 pm
HARRODSBURG, Kentucky - Police have charged a juvenile with murder in the case of a Kentucky teenager who was found fatally shot in a rural area of Mercer County.
- Police investigate slaying of Kentucky teen Updated: Apr-14-16 11:20 am
HARRODSBURG, Kentucky - Police are investigating the slaying of a Kentucky teenager who was found fatally shot in a rural area of Mercer County.
- Woman fatally shoots estranged husband Updated: Apr-11-16 11:47 am
PIKEVILLE, Kentucky - Kentucky State Police say a woman has fatally shot her estranged husband after he allegedly threatened her.
- Police: 3 found dead after Beattyville fire Updated: Apr-06-16 7:13 am
BEATTYVILLE, Kentucky - Authorities say the bodies of three people have been found after a fatal house fire in eastern Kentucky.
- Ohio man facing Kentucky murder, theft charges Updated: Apr-05-16 3:32 pm
BLAINE, Kentucky - An Ohio man has been charged with murdering two family members in Kentucky and stealing a vehicle that belonged to one of the relatives.
- Kentucky State Police investigate Columbia house fire death Updated: Apr-04-16 7:03 pm
COLUMBIA, Kentucky - Officials have identified a person who was found dead in a Columbia house fire.
- Highway deaths up 13 percent in Kentucky in 2015 Updated: Apr-04-16 2:47 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Highway fatalities in Kentucky rose 13 percent last year compared with 2014.