- State Police: Defendant kills himself with bailiff's gun Updated: Aug-26-15 5:47 pm
PINEVILLE, Kentucky - Kentucky State Police say a man being escorted through a courthouse by a bailiff after a court hearing has killed himself with the bailiff's weapon.
- State police release names of those involved in fatal crash Updated: Aug-25-15 7:32 am
OWENSBORO, Kentucky - Kentucky State Police have released the names of those involved in a car crash that killed three children when the sports utility vehicle they were riding in ran off a highway in Daviess County and into a field.
- Vermont official: Ky. prison monitored inmates before fight Updated: Aug-12-15 7:23 pm
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Vermont's top advocate for prison inmates said Wednesday the staff at a private Kentucky prison did all it could to monitor two inmates before they got into a fight that landed one in the hospital in the weeks before his death.
- Kentucky State Police trooper laid to rest in Rineyville Updated: Aug-11-15 5:02 pm
ELIZABETHTOWN, Kentucky - Hundreds of friends, family and fellow officers have turned out for the funeral of a Kentucky State Police trooper, who was killed in a car wreck last week.
- Western Kentucky inmate found unresponsive dies Updated: Aug-11-15 3:38 pm
HARTFORD, Kentucky - Kentucky State Police are investigating the death of an inmate at a western Kentucky jail.
- Vermont inmate dies in Kentucky prison, and no one sure why Updated: Aug-08-15 12:55 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - James Nicholson lay in a Kentucky intensive care unit, days after he was beaten with a makeshift mace in a private prison in April. His skull cracked and his brain bruised, he told a nurse he believed the year was 1960 and Jimmy Carter was president.
- Kentucky State Police trooper killed in crash Updated: Aug-07-15 1:08 pm
HODGENVILLE, Kentucky - Kentucky State Police say a trooper has been killed after crashing on a rain-soaked roadway in the central part of the state.
- Police find possible bomb in vehicle during traffic stop Updated: Aug-06-15 2:25 pm
EDDYVILLE, Kentucky - Kentucky State Police say a man has been arrested after troopers found a possible bomb inside a vehicle during a traffic stop.
- Police find inmate, charge him with escape Updated: Aug-05-15 10:29 am
CLAY, Kentucky - Kentucky State Police say they have found a man who escaped from custody while on work-release in western Kentucky.
- Man steals SUV with baby in it, leads police on long chase Updated: Jul-30-15 5:08 pm
GEORGETOWN, Kentucky - A Kentucky State Police trooper feared the worst as he climbed into the crashed SUV, stolen 48 miles away, and saw the car seat flipped over in the back.