- More blasts in Lebanese village hit by deadly bombings Updated: Jun-27-16 5:09 pm
BEIRUT - A series of suicide bombings and other attacks, including one outside a church, rocked a mainly Christian Lebanese village near the Syrian border on Monday, killing five people and wounding nearly 30, officials and witnesses said.
- Hezbollah vows to send more fighters to Syria's Aleppo Updated: Jun-24-16 2:38 pm
BEIRUT - Hezbollah's leader said on Friday that the Lebanese militant group will be sending more fighters to Syria's Aleppo province, where pro-government forces are battling Syrian rebels on several fronts.
- Lebanese army slowly crushing extremists near Syria border Updated: Jun-22-16 11:54 am
ARSAL, Lebanon - In a remote corner of Lebanon near the border with Syria, Lebanese troops have been quietly making steady progress, fighting against Islamic extremists holed up in the rugged mountains.
- Israeli official warns Hezbollah against another war Updated: Jun-15-16 9:06 am
JERUSALEM - Israel's head of military intelligence says Hezbollah guerrillas in Lebanon should be wary of another war with Israel.
- Orlando shooter espoused several disparate militant groups Updated: Jun-14-16 8:57 am
BEIRUT - U.S. authorities say Omar Mateen, the man who carried out the worst mass shooting in modern U.S. history, had touted support not just for the Islamic State but also other militant factions, which are enemies of the Sunni extremist group.
- The Latest: UN Security Council condemns shooting in Israel Updated: Jun-09-16 8:36 pm
JERUSALEM - The Latest on the aftermath to a deadly shooting in Tel Aviv (all times local):