- Indiana funding more patrols on I-65 alternate routes Updated: Sep-01-15 6:29 pm
LEBANON, Indiana - A central Indiana sheriff is using a state grant to enlist other law enforcement agencies in patrolling alternate routes for traffic that has been rerouted from the closed northbound lanes of Interstate 65.
- Northern Indiana homeowner erects barricades to protect home Updated: Aug-28-15 3:47 am
ELKHART, Indiana - A northern Indiana homeowner has placed several 1.5-ton concrete blocks in front of the house to protect it.
- Pence considers using Indiana reserves on infrastructure Updated: Aug-13-15 2:58 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana Gov. Mike Pence is considering using some of the state's $2.14 billion in reserves to pay for infrastructure improvements, including high-priority repairs like those on an Interstate 65 bridge.
- Northbound I-65 south of Indianapolis reopens after crash Updated: Aug-11-15 4:28 pm
FRANKLIN, Indiana - The Indiana Department of Transportation has reopened a section of northbound Interstate 65 south of Indianapolis after a semitrailer crash and fire kept it closed for nearly 10 hours.
- INDOT noted concerns about closed I-65 bridge in 2005 Updated: Aug-08-15 1:20 pm
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - An Indiana Department of Transportation report shows an Interstate 65 bridge near Lafayette that was closed indefinitely because of safety concerns was identified as having substructural problems a decade ago.
- Indiana agency considering options for historic bridge Updated: Aug-07-15 4:16 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Indiana - A bridge over the Eel River in Clay County has to be replaced because heavy use over the past 80 years has caused its structure to deteriorate, according to Indiana transportation officials.