- Indiana not yet ready to open I-69 section delayed 1 year Updated: Nov-23-15 4:02 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - State highway officials say they're not ready to say when the latest section of southern Indiana's Interstate 69 extension will open to traffic.
- Crews wrap up construction on some Indiana road projects Updated: Nov-20-15 5:03 am
GREENWOOD, Indiana - For months, nearly every mile of Interstate 65 in Johnson County has been a construction zone.
- Town opens new trail after years of setbacks Updated: Nov-12-15 5:01 am
CONVERSE, Indiana - For more than 12 years, residents in Converse have wanted a top-notch walking and biking trail.
- Indiana joins multi-state parking system for semitrailers Updated: Nov-06-15 6:19 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - A new system will provide semitrailer drivers on Interstates 65, 70 and 94 with current information on safer places to park their rigs than highway ramps and rest area shoulders, an Indiana Department of Transportation spokesman says.
- INDOT announces designation of 3 US Bicycle Routes Updated: Nov-05-15 4:02 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indiana Department of Transportation three U.S. Bicycle Routes have been approved for the state.
- INDOT seeks public's help with problem school-zone flashers Updated: Nov-03-15 4:01 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indiana Department of Transportation is asking the public to report signal timings and school-zone flashers that didn't change over automatically with the change back to standard time.