- Correction: NFLPA Bowl story Updated: Sep-28-15 7:21 pm
CARSON, California - In a story Sept. 17 about the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl, The Associated Press erroneously reported the outcome of last winter's game based on information from the NFLPA. The team coached by Mike Martz won the game.
- NFLPA withdraws contempt-of-court motion in Peterson case Updated: Sep-21-15 5:37 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The NFL Players Association has withdrawn its contempt-of-court motion against NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell in the case of Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson's suspension.
- Players' union launches ACE Media Updated: Sep-21-15 2:06 pm
WASHINGTON, D.C. - The NFL players' union has launched Athlete Content & Entertainment (ACE Media), which will identify and create programming opportunities for athletes.
- Players hoping "Deflategate" can usher in change Updated: Sep-04-15 4:06 am
PITTSBURGH - Tom Brady is free and Ramon Foster can't help but laugh. Sorry, the irony is just a little too delicious.
- The Latest: Falcons owner says Goodell protecting rights Updated: Sep-03-15 7:23 pm
NEW YORK - The latest on a federal judge's decision to overturn the NFL's four-game suspension of New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady in the "Deflategate" scandal (all times Eastern):