- Pressure Cooker: SEC coaches face unyielding pressure to win Updated: Nov-25-15 11:34 am
LSU's Les Miles won't read papers or watch TV this week prepping for Texas A&M.
- Auburn can add luster to season against Alabama in Iron Bowl Updated: Nov-24-15 4:52 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn coach Gus Malzahn says Alabama's likely the most talented team in the country, has the nation's best defensive front seven and one of the top running backs.
- LSU's Miles sidestepping questions about his future Updated: Nov-24-15 5:29 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - LSU coach Les Miles considers talk about his job security "off limits" right now and he has no interest in retiring.
- 3 Doors Down to perform Saturday with LSU's Tiger Band Updated: Nov-23-15 2:18 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Rock band 3 Doors Down is scheduled to perform with LSU's Tiger Band during halftime of the football game against Texas A&M in Tiger Stadium on Saturday.
- No. 17 LSU falls to No. 25 Mississippi 38-17 Updated: Nov-21-15 9:23 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - LSU is now in the midst of its first three-game losing streak since 1999.
- No. 17 LSU, No. 25 Ole Miss try to bolster anemic defenses Updated: Nov-20-15 8:06 am
OXFORD, Mississippi - No. 17 LSU has lost two straight games and fallen out of Southeastern Conference title contention while No. 25 Mississippi lost its last outing two weeks ago in overtime.
- After recent losses No. 17 LSU, No. 25 Ole Miss must regroup Updated: Nov-16-15 4:32 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - LSU was a contender for the national title just two weeks ago. Mississippi was among the darlings of college football in September after a stunning win over Alabama in Tuscaloosa.
- Surging Arkansas sinks No. 9 LSU, 31-14 Updated: Nov-15-15 12:43 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - As sure as Arkansas' Alex Collins has blossomed into one of the most explosive running backs in college football, the Razorbacks have become one of the toughest outs in the Southeastern Conference.
- Syracuse puts up big effort in 37-27 loss to No. 1 Clemson Updated: Nov-14-15 9:23 pm
SYRACUSE, New York - Syracuse coach Scott Shafer gritted his teeth one more time. That big victory he and the Orange are desperate for will have to wait another week.
- LSU's Fournette remains in the lineup as probe continues Updated: Nov-13-15 8:23 pm
If all goes right for Leonard Fournette this weekend, he will turn attention back to his Heisman Trophy candidacy and away from embarrassing revelations that LSU is reviewing whether one of his family's business ventures violated NCAA rules.
- No. 3 Alabama DT Robinson making plays all over the field Updated: Nov-12-15 12:07 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - A'Shawn Robinson demonstrated his power, his explosiveness and even his leaping ability against LSU.
- Jersey auction raises $101,000 for SC flood victims Updated: Nov-10-15 4:45 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - A package of football items that included the signed jersey of LSU running back Leonard Fournette has raised more than $100,000 for flood victims in South Carolina.
- No. 9 LSU humbled but determined after season's 1st loss Updated: Nov-09-15 7:11 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - If anyone knows how quickly the landscape can change in a college football season, it is LSU coach Les Miles.
- No. 3 Alabama trying to keep those Saban smiles coming Updated: Nov-09-15 5:15 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama linebacker Reggie Ragland has been around Nick Saban long enough to take some satisfaction when the coach is smiling after a game.
- Arkansas-LSU game to be broadcast by ESPN Updated: Nov-08-15 7:16 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - The Arkansas-LSU Southeastern Conference football game on Nov. 14 will be broadcast on ESPN.
- Derrick Henry still coming up big for No. Alabama Updated: Nov-08-15 2:52 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Derrick Henry has become this year's version of Amari Cooper for Alabama's offense.
- Henry, No. 7 Alabama's defense smother No. 4 LSU 30-16 Updated: Nov-08-15 1:21 am
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Hit after hit, run after punishing run, Derrick Henry and Alabama's defense stole the show and proved they belong squarely in the College Football Playoff hunt.
- No. 7 Alabama-No. 4 LSU matchup could come down to QB play Updated: Nov-05-15 1:00 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - All Jake Coker and Brandon Harris have done is lead their teams into national title contention while directing the Southeastern Conference's top scoring offenses in league games.
- AP Top 25 Picks: Time to whittle field of contenders Updated: Nov-04-15 6:01 pm
Time to start whittling down the field in college football.
- No love: Some of SEC's best players are obscure linemen Updated: Nov-04-15 2:44 pm
Some of the Southeastern Conference's best players this season are Vadal Alexander, Ryan Kelly and Laremy Tunsil.
- Fournette, Henry to take center stage in LSU-Alabama clash Updated: Nov-03-15 10:20 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - If indeed it takes one to know one, then LSU's Heisman Trophy front-runner, Leonard Fournette, should have no small measure of credibility when he describes Alabama's Derrick Henry as a supremely punishing power runner.
- No. 4 LSU-No. 7 Alabama meet in a high-stakes game, again Updated: Nov-02-15 5:24 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Jake Coker couldn't help but watch the Alabama-LSU games when he was growing up or even while playing for Florida State.
- No. 4 LSU defense looking strong under Steele Updated: Oct-30-15 5:17 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Alabama coach Nick Saban and LSU coach Les Miles can agree on one thing: when it comes to defense, Kevin Steele knows what he's doing.
- No. 7 Bama's newest defensive weapon: A prolific pass rush Updated: Oct-29-15 2:01 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama still has its typically sturdy, run-stuffing defense but with a twist: One of the nation's best pass rushes.
- No. 11 Florida, Georgia begin key stretch in SEC races Updated: Oct-28-15 2:43 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - With a month left in the regular season, most of the Southeastern Conference is already out of title contention.