- Quick or slow with Flight 370 news, Malaysia finds criticism Updated: Aug-07-15 7:25 am
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Malaysia was intensely criticized early in the Flight 370 mystery for failing to quickly disclose that its military radar had picked up an unidentified aircraft the night the Boeing 777 disappeared. Now its reticence has given way to what looks like haste - compared to other countries involved, at least - and that has left relatives of the missing as exasperated as ever.
- Mystery of Flight 370 evolves with first tangible clue Updated: Aug-06-15 11:52 am
SYDNEY - For 17 months, Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 was, in a sense, nowhere. The lack of any tangible clue to its fate was eerie, unsettling, bizarre - a real-world echo of the TV show "Lost" and the wayward-jetliner mystery at the heart of its story.
- The Latest on MH370: Madagascar also alert for plane debris Updated: Aug-06-15 9:36 am
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - The latest on the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 (all times local):
- News Guide: Malaysia links debris to MH370; others cautious Updated: Aug-06-15 12:25 am
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak announced that a wing piece that washed up on Reunion Island last week is from the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370. However, French, U.S. and Australian authorities stopped short of full confirmation, frustrating relatives with mixed messages.
- US, China bicker over territorial claims in South China Sea Updated: Aug-05-15 12:52 pm
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - The United States and China clashed Wednesday over who is to blame for rising tensions over territorial disputes in the South China Sea with Washington demanding a halt to "problematic actions" in the area and Beijing telling foreign parties to keep out.
- Back to Beijing for 2nd Olympics in 14 years Updated: Jul-31-15 10:13 am
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Throughout more than 120 years of Olympic history, no city has hosted both the winter and summer games. Now, Beijing will be the first do it - and in the span of just 14 years.
- Chinese vice premier, Kazakh prime minister head delegations Updated: Jul-31-15 12:00 am
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Kazakhstan Prime Minister Karim Massimov will head the Almaty delegation and Chinese Vice Premier Liu Yandong will lead the Beijing team in the final presentations to the IOC ahead of the vote for the 2022 Winter Olympics.
- Russia vetoes Security Council proposal on MH17 tribunal Updated: Jul-29-15 6:53 pm
UNITED NATIONS - Russia on Wednesday vetoed a U.N. Security Council resolution that would set up an international criminal court to prosecute those responsible for shooting down a Malaysia Airlines plane over Ukraine a year ago.