- Jacob Hollister emerges as receiving threat for Wyoming Updated: Oct-02-15 11:27 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Jacob Hollister wanted a break.
- New Mexico beats Wyoming 38-28 Updated: Sep-26-15 8:06 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Lamar Jordan rushed and passed for 254 yards and two touchdowns as New Mexico snapped a two-game losing streak with a 38-28 win over Wyoming on Saturday.
- Freshman defensive end flourishing after position change Updated: Sep-24-15 12:39 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Feet shoulder width apart, back straight, hips down and one hand firmly planted on the ground.
- Wyoming QB glad to be playing again Updated: Sep-23-15 11:39 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - On Sept. 5, Cameron Coffman took his first hit in years. Literally.
- Falk leads Washington State over Wyoming 31-14 Updated: Sep-20-15 1:03 am
PULLMAN, Washington - Washington State hadn't won a home football game in more than a year, but the Cougars used a solid team effort to beat Wyoming 31-14 and send their fans home happy on Saturday night.
- Start time for Wyoming-Appalachian State game set Updated: Sep-18-15 10:52 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The start time for Wyoming's non-conference game at Appalachian State on Oct. 3 has been set for 1:30 p.m. Mountain Time.
- Wyoming improves rushing attack in second game Updated: Sep-18-15 10:38 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Wyoming offensive line coach Scott Fuchs makes a great point:
- Wallace gets start for Cowboys on offensive line Updated: Sep-17-15 12:04 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - His size isn't ideal, but there are plenty of other positives for University of Wyoming true freshman offensive tackle Zach Wallace.
- Freshman safety Andrew Wingard turns heads in first start Updated: Sep-16-15 12:22 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - In his first career start, Andrew Wingard made winning plays, albeit in a losing effort against Eastern Michigan.
- ND's Zaire, Gamecocks' Mitch join long list of injured QBs Updated: Sep-14-15 2:04 pm
College football's early-season injury bug is wreaking havoc with quarterbacks.
- Roback, Vann lead Eastern Michigan past Wyoming, 48-29 Updated: Sep-12-15 9:26 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Informed by his players that Eastern Michigan had gone 27 years without a non-conference road win against an upper-tier team, Eagles coach Craig Creighton got inspired. And so did his team, which jumped to a 38-7 first-half lead at Wyoming on Saturday and rolled to a 48-29 victory.
- Wyoming looks to restart running game Updated: Sep-10-15 12:37 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Only twice have teams under coach Craig Bohl recorded fewer rushing yards than the 29 Wyoming gained in its season opener against North Dakota.
- Santiago with 2 touchdowns; North Dakota beats Wyoming 24-13 Updated: Sep-05-15 9:15 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - John Santiago ran for 148 yards and two touchdowns to lead North Dakota to a 24-13 victory over Wyoming in the season opener for both teams on Saturday.
- UW football fans will see changes at War Memorial Stadium Updated: Sep-03-15 1:30 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The University of Wyoming has made changes at War Memorial Stadium to improve fan access and experiences.
- UW freshman receiver nervous but ready for debut Updated: Sep-03-15 12:01 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Dameko Doddles is exactly where he expected to be.