- Air Force's cut blocks concern Cowboys defensive linemen Updated: Oct-09-15 10:31 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - It's Air Force week, and there are two words that most of the Wyoming defensive players will hear a lot leading up to Saturday's game.
- Boise State-Colorado State Preview Capsule Updated: Oct-08-15 3:35 pm
No. 25 Boise State (4-1, 1-0 Mountain West) at Colorado State (2-3, 0-1), 7 p.m. (CBS Sports Network)
- Tutein moves into starting role at linebacker Updated: Oct-08-15 10:32 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Sometimes, the stars simply align.
- Commander-In-Chief's Trophy on line in Air Force vs Navy Updated: Oct-02-15 1:10 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Before the college football season began, Navy quarterback Keenan Reynolds said one of the main goals of the senior class was to "get the Commander-in-Chief's Trophy back where it belongs."
- Auburn hopes to get back on track against San Jose State Updated: Oct-02-15 12:10 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - The Auburn Tigers can't afford to overlook any opponent.
- Jacob Hollister emerges as receiving threat for Wyoming Updated: Oct-02-15 11:27 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Jacob Hollister wanted a break.
- Mayors wager football jersey for a day on UNLV-Nevada game Updated: Sep-30-15 6:16 am
LAS VEGAS - The mayors of Las Vegas and Reno are wagering the wearing of their home team colors when Nevada's two university football rivals take to the field on Saturday in Reno.
- Nevada DT Yates to miss UNLV game; 3rd suspension in 3 years Updated: Sep-29-15 2:02 pm
RENO, Nevada - Nevada will be without one of its top defensive lineman against intrastate rival UNLV on Saturday while senior tackle Rykeem Yates serves his third suspension in three years.
- Ervin leads San Jose State past Fresno State, 49-23 Updated: Sep-27-15 2:41 am
SAN JOSE, California - Tyler Ervin rushed for three touchdowns and a San Jose State single-game record 300 yards on Saturday night to help the Spartans beat Fresno State 49-23.
- Deal runs for 2 TDs, No. 22 Wisconsin beats Hawaii 28-0 Updated: Sep-27-15 12:48 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - No. 22 Wisconsin rediscovered its swagger on the ground against Hawaii.
- Decker with 3 touchdowns; UNLV routs Idaho State 80-8 Updated: Sep-27-15 12:36 am
LAS VEGAS - Blake Decker threw two touchdown passes and ran for another and UNLV routed Idaho State 80-8 on Saturday night.
- Colorado State with 33-31 win over Texas-San Antonio Updated: Sep-26-15 11:04 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Nick Stevens threw three touchdowns to lead Colorado State to a 33-31 win over Texas-San Antonio on Saturday night.
- Hackenberg leads Penn State past San Diego State 37-21 Updated: Sep-26-15 10:03 pm
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Christian Hackenberg has more fun when he's throwing the football down the field.
- New Mexico beats Wyoming 38-28 Updated: Sep-26-15 8:06 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Lamar Jordan rushed and passed for 254 yards and two touchdowns as New Mexico snapped a two-game losing streak with a 38-28 win over Wyoming on Saturday.
- Butler, Jackson lead Nevada over Buffalo 24-21 Updated: Sep-26-15 7:44 pm
BUFFALO, New York - James Butler ran for 177 yards and a touchdown, Don Jackson added 113 yards and two scores and Nevada beat Buffalo 24-21 on Saturday.
- Boise State uses fast start to roll over Virginia, 56-14 Updated: Sep-26-15 12:32 am
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - From the beginning - indeed, the very first play from scrimmage - Boise State had Virginia on its heels, and the Broncos never let up.
- Freshman defensive end flourishing after position change Updated: Sep-24-15 12:39 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Feet shoulder width apart, back straight, hips down and one hand firmly planted on the ground.
- Wyoming QB glad to be playing again Updated: Sep-23-15 11:39 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - On Sept. 5, Cameron Coffman took his first hit in years. Literally.
- Utah State loses QB Chuckie Keeton to injury, again Updated: Sep-22-15 4:34 pm
LOGAN, Utah - Utah State quarterback Chuckie Keeton will miss the next four to six weeks with a right knee injury.
- Fresno State QB Greenlee arrested for public drunkenness Updated: Sep-21-15 10:55 pm
FRESNO, California - Fresno State quarterback Zack Greenlee was arrested on charges of disorderly conduct and drinking in public and released from jail hours later, authorities said Monday.
- Michigan finds standout in CB Jourdan Lewis Updated: Sep-21-15 6:08 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Jourdan Lewis has given Michigan a standout performance from his cornerback position so far.
- QB Jake Browning an early standout star for Washington Updated: Sep-21-15 4:34 pm
SEATTLE - Chris Petersen is already hearing the accolades being bestowed upon Washington freshman quarterback Jake Browning.
- Wittek leads Hawaii over UC Davis 47-27 Updated: Sep-20-15 3:56 am
HONOLULU - Max Wittek threw for a career-best 272 yards Saturday night, and Hawaii pulled away in the second half to beat UC Davis 47-27.
- Booker's 156 yards, 2 TDs lead No. 21 Utah past Fresno St Updated: Sep-20-15 3:47 am
FRESNO, California - Devontae Booker and Utah's defense and special teams made sure the 21st-ranked Utes didn't miss injured starting quarterback Travis Wilson in their first road game of the season.
- Oregon State pulls away from San Jose State 35-21 Updated: Sep-20-15 1:11 am
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Trailing by a touchdown heading into the second half, Oregon State's Storm Barrs-Woods said the Beavers turned to one of the team's youngest players for inspiration.