- Hawaii hires Nevada offensive coordinator Rolovich as coach Updated: Nov-27-15 10:25 pm
HONOLULU - Hawaii has hired Nevada offensive coordinator Nick Rolovich as its head football coach.
- McNichols helps Boise St run away from San Jose St 40-23 Updated: Nov-27-15 7:43 pm
SAN JOSE, California - Jeremy McNichols scored three touchdowns, including a school-record 88-yard run, and Boise State ran away from San Jose State 40-23 on Friday.
- Potter accounts for 5 TDs, San Jose St. beats Hawaii 42-23 Updated: Nov-22-15 2:38 am
HONOLULU - Kenny Potter accounted for five total touchdowns, all in the first half, to lead San Jose State past Hawaii 42-23 Saturday night.
- Pumphrey, defense leads San Diego St. past UNLV 52-14 Updated: Nov-22-15 2:23 am
LAS VEGAS - Donnel Pumphrey ran for 139 yards and two touchdowns and the San Diego State defense forced four turnovers as the Aztecs rolled to a 52-14 win over UNLV on Saturday night.
- Colorado State outlasts New Mexico 28-21 Updated: Nov-21-15 9:03 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Nick Stevens passed for 264 yards and a touchdown, and Kevin Pierre-Louis's interception late in the fourth quarter sealed Colorado State's 28-21 win over New Mexico Saturday night.
- Utah State rallies past Nevada 31-27, becomes bowl eligible Updated: Nov-21-15 7:38 pm
LOGAN, Utah - Devante Mays ran for 133 yards and two touchdowns and Kyler Fackrell recovered a fumble in the end zone in the fourth quarter as Utah State became bowl eligible by scoring the final 24 points to beat Nevada 31-27 on Saturday.
- Mangum leads BYU to dominating 52-10 win over Fresno State Updated: Nov-21-15 7:28 pm
PROVO, Utah - Tanner Mangum threw for 336 yards on 24-of-37 passing as BYU dominated Fresno State 52-10 on Saturday.
- Air Force goes to the air to thwart Boise State, 37-30 Updated: Nov-21-15 2:20 am
BOISE, Idaho - Air Force quarterback Karson Roberts flashed a wry grin after the Falcons upset Boise State 37-30 Friday night on the strength of his 279 yards passing.
- New Mexico could make history with 2 more victories Updated: Nov-20-15 2:59 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - With two games to go in the regular season, New Mexico is staring at a little bit of history.
- Boise State football player faces strangulation charge Updated: Nov-17-15 5:53 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A Boise State University football player accused of attempting to strangle a woman has been suspended from the team indefinitely.
- Yarbrough gets in Wyoming record books Updated: Nov-17-15 11:53 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Five years ago, Eddie Yarbrough envisioned himself atop Wyoming's career tackles for loss chart.
- New Mexico stuns Boise State 31-24 Updated: Nov-15-15 3:29 am
BOISE, Idaho - With the New Mexico state flag draped over them, most of the New Mexico Lobos players lingered on Boise State's famed blue turf and snapped photos long after their 31-24 victory over the Broncos on Saturday night.
- Greenlee's 6 TD passes help Fresno St. beat Hawaii, 42-14 Updated: Nov-15-15 3:21 am
HONOLULU - Zack Greenlee threw a career-high six touchdown passes to help Fresno State beat Hawaii 42-14 Saturday night.
- Price, Pumphrey help San Diego State run past Wyoming 38-3 Updated: Nov-15-15 2:33 am
SAN DIEGO - Chase Price rushed for 152 yards and two touchdowns and Donnel Pumphrey finished with 140 yards rushing to help San Diego State beat Wyoming 38-3 Saturday night.
- Nevada tops San Jose State 37-34 in OT Updated: Nov-14-15 7:51 pm
RENO, Nevada - Tyler Stewart's third touchdown pass, an 11-yarder to Jarred Gipson in overtime, lifted Nevada to a 37-34 win over San Jose State on Saturday.
- Air Force downs Utah State 35-28 Updated: Nov-14-15 7:04 pm
AIR FORCE ACADEMY, Co. - Jalen Robinette and Karson Roberts teamed up to help bring Air Force's passing game out of the shadows.
- Wyoming defense aims to avoid another slow start Updated: Nov-13-15 11:08 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Sluggish starts on defense have cost Wyoming dearly over the past three weeks.
- 3 Nevada players sweep Mountain West weekly football awards Updated: Nov-09-15 1:03 pm
RENO, Nevada - The Nevada Wolf Pack swept all three of the Mountain West Conference's player of the week awards after last week's 30-16 victory at Fresno State.
- UNLV pulls away from Hawaii, 41-21 Updated: Nov-07-15 10:10 pm
LAS VEGAS - Keith Whitely ran for 124 yards and a touchdown, Lexington Thomas added 120 more yards with a touchdown, and UNLV earned a 41-21 victory over Hawaii on Saturday.
- New Mexico edges Utah State 14-13 Updated: Nov-07-15 8:16 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - David Anaya is one of those home-state players that toils beyond the limelight for New Mexico.
- Griffin, Roberts lift Air Force to 20-3 win over Army Updated: Nov-07-15 8:14 pm
AIR FORCE ACADEMY, Colorado - Tight end Garrett Griffin retreated into the locker room late in the third quarter and simply covered his eyes.
- Dawkins leads Colorado State over Wyoming 26-7 Updated: Nov-07-15 7:01 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Dalyn Dawkins rushed for 140 yards on 25 carries, Izzy Matthews scored two rushing touchdowns and the Colorado State defense held Wyoming scoreless until late in the fourth quarter as the Rams beat the Cowboys 26-7 Saturday.
- BYU tops San Jose State 17-16 when 2-point attempt fails Updated: Nov-07-15 2:58 am
SAN JOSE, California - Tanner Mangum tied a BYU record for touchdown passes for a freshman and San Jose State failed on a two-point conversion attempt with 45 seconds to play and the Cougars held on to beat the Spartans 17-16 on Friday night.
- Maulhardt leads Cowboys in red zone Updated: Nov-06-15 11:02 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Suddenly, Wyoming's red-zone incompetency is gone.
- Nevada shuts down Fresno State in 2nd half for 30-16 win Updated: Nov-06-15 2:18 am
FRESNO, California - James Butler ran for 122 yards and one touchdown, freshman Dameon Baber tied a conference single-game record with three interceptions and Nevada beat Fresno State 30-16 on Thursday night.