- Blackhawks C Anisimov recovering from right wrist surgery Updated: May-04-16 12:46 am
CHICAGO - Blackhawks center Artem Anisimov is on the mend after undergoing right wrist surgery.
- Rangers agree to deal with backup goalie Antti Raanta Updated: May-02-16 1:00 pm
NEW YORK - The New York Rangers have agreed to a deal with backup goalie Antti Raanta.
- 2 more UND hockey underclassmen leaving for the NHL Updated: May-02-16 6:28 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Two more underclassmen on the national champion University of North Dakota men's hockey team are leaving for the professional ranks.
- Game 7 sets Fox Sports Midwest record Updated: Apr-27-16 4:19 pm
ST. LOUIS - Game 7 of the Blackhawks-Blues first-round series drew the largest TV audience for Fox Sports Midwest.
- Elliott, Pietrangelo, rookies key to Blues breakthrough Updated: Apr-27-16 3:50 pm
ST. LOUIS - Looking for reasons why the St. Louis Blues were able to break through and win a playoff series for the first time since 2012, it's easy to start at goaltender.
- Blackhawks positioned for more success next season Updated: Apr-26-16 5:56 pm
CHICAGO - No June hockey for the Chicago Blackhawks this year. Heck, even May is a blank slate.
- Brouwer puts Blues over top, Blackhawks eliminated Updated: Apr-26-16 12:51 am
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues acquired Troy Brouwer for moments like this, dealing fan favorite T.J. Oshie to Washington for some badly needed veteran presence.
- Shaw's smile requires no lip-reading as Game 7 looms Updated: Apr-24-16 2:19 am
CHICAGO - No lip-reading was required this time to gauge Andrew Shaw's mood.
- Blackhawks force Game 7 with 6-3 victory over Blues Updated: Apr-24-16 12:26 am
CHICAGO - Dale Weise struggled after he was traded to Chicago in February. Then he was a healthy scratch for the playoff opener.
- No Canada: NHL playoff ratings plummet north of the border Updated: Apr-22-16 10:46 pm
With NHL playoff viewership down nearly two-thirds across Canada, the television executive who committed Toronto-based Sportsnet to a 12-year, multibillion-dollar broadcasting rights agreement joked how glad he was to have a third-floor office.
- Tarasenko scoring touch key to Blues' 3-1 series lead Updated: Apr-20-16 7:21 pm
ST. LOUIS - Vladimir Tarasenko usually takes it easy on Brian Elliott in practice.
- Challenge system takes center stage in NHL playoffs Updated: Apr-18-16 7:31 pm
- Better Business Bureau warns of fake Blackhawks tickets Updated: Apr-15-16 10:57 pm
CHICAGO - The Better Business Bureau is warning hockey fans not to be fooled by fake tickets and merchandise as Chicago Blackhawks fever ramps up.
- Age-old question: Is Panarin too old to be NHL's top rookie? Updated: Apr-13-16 2:38 am
The NHL has once before made a significant change to its rookie of the year rules by establishing an age limit after 31-year-old Sergei Makarov won the Calder Trophy in 1990.
- Blackhawks expect physical first-round series against Blues Updated: Apr-11-16 5:43 pm
- Elliott No. 1 goalie for Blues entering playoffs Updated: Apr-11-16 4:23 pm
ST. LOUIS - This time of year, goalie Brian Elliott is usually an afterthought for the St. Louis Blues. Come playoff time, they have leaned on the likes of Jaroslav Halak, Ryan Miller and Jake Allen.
- EXCHANGE: Illinois NHL official retires after 1,500 games Updated: Apr-11-16 9:25 am
CRYSTAL LAKE, Illinois - When the final horn sounded at the United Center on April 3, the Blackhawks and Bruins formed a long line at center ice. One by one, Patrick Kane and Jonathan Toews and Zdeno Chara and Patrice Bergeron and the rest of the players from both teams took their turn shaking hands with the linesman, Andy McElman.
- Blackhawks prepare for playoffs after loss to Columbus Updated: Apr-09-16 11:36 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Chicago Blackhawks quickly shook off a tough loss at Columbus and turned their focus to the playoffs.
- Blackhawks C Anisimov sidelined for loss to Blues Updated: Apr-08-16 12:19 am
CHICAGO - The Chicago Blackhawks think they will be at full strength when the NHL playoffs start next week.
- Blackhawks recall F Bryan Bickell from minors Updated: Apr-06-16 6:04 pm
CHICAGO - The banged-up Chicago Blackhawks have recalled forward Bryan Bickell from Rockford of the American Hockey League.
- Streaking Blackhawks pound Coyotes 6-2 Updated: Apr-06-16 12:24 am
CHICAGO - Antoine Vermette was greeted warmly in his return to Chicago on Tuesday night after helping the Blackhawks win the Stanley Cup last year.