- Disappointed by playoff ouster, Ducks look to solid future Updated: Jun-02-15 7:06 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Corey Perry woke up Tuesday morning feeling like he should be preparing for the Stanley Cup Final.
- Blackhawks' Brad Richards gets chance for 2nd Stanley Cup Updated: Jun-02-15 6:56 pm
- Veteran leadership key to young Lightning's success Updated: Jun-01-15 8:04 pm
- Young Lightning prove they belong on hockey's biggest stage Updated: May-31-15 7:33 pm
TAMPA, Florida - The NHL playoffs have been a roller coaster of excitement, punctuated by a pair of Game 7s over the weekend to decide the Stanley Cup finalists.
- Ducks get plucked in another Game 7, losing 5-3 to Chicago Updated: May-31-15 12:36 am
ANAHEIM, California - After their last two seasons ended with heartbreaking losses in winner-take-all games, the Anaheim Ducks thought they were ready to get past Game 7.
- Blackhawks roll into Cup Finals, beating Ducks 5-3 in Game 7 Updated: May-31-15 12:26 am
ANAHEIM, California - Jonathan Toews and the Chicago Blackhawks dealt with Game 7 pressure in the same way they've handled just about everything during their incredible seven-year playoff run.
- Royals-Cubs rained out, makeup set for last week of season Updated: May-30-15 7:36 pm
CHICAGO - The rainy, windy, and cold late May day didn't damper the Chicago Cubs' mood.
- Blackhawks beat Ducks 5-2 to force Game 7 in West finals Updated: May-28-15 12:09 am
CHICAGO - It is really hard to wear out Duncan Keith. He just keeps going and going and going.
- Blackhawks bench D Kimmo Timonen for Game 6 Updated: May-27-15 8:12 pm
CHICAGO - Blackhawks defenseman Kimmo Timonen is inactive for Game 6 of the Western Conference finals against Anaheim.
- Toews gets 2 to force OT, but Hawks drop Game 5 to Ducks 5-4 Updated: May-26-15 2:06 am
ANAHEIM, California - When Jonathan Toews scored twice in the final seconds to force overtime in Game 5, the Western Conference finals appeared to be bending under the weight of the Chicago Blackhawks' famed playoff tenacity.
- Blackhawks recall defenseman Trevor van Riemsdyk from minors Updated: May-22-15 6:21 pm
- NHL salary cap will climb to $71 million next season Updated: May-21-15 10:02 pm
CHICAGO - NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman expects the salary cap for the 2015-16 season to settle in around $71 million, depending on the fluctuations of the Canadian dollar.
- Chicago's Shaw heads puck into net for disallowed goal in OT Updated: May-20-15 1:39 am
- Chicago mayor raises stakes in hockey bet with Anaheim mayor Updated: May-17-15 2:54 pm
CHICAGO - Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel has upped his friendly bet with his counterpart in Anaheim, California, on the outcome of the NHL's Western Conference finals.
- Wide array of experience in NHL conference finals Updated: May-16-15 4:14 pm
CHICAGO - When Blackhawks defenseman Kimmo Timonen made his NHL debut in 1998, Ducks defenseman Hampus Lindholm was 4 years old. Rangers forward Martin St. Louis had played in 1,154 games when forward Jonathan Drouin logged his first appearance with the Lightning in October.
- Ducks' Getzlaf, Perry meet Hawks' Toews, Kane in West final Updated: May-15-15 7:17 pm
- Protecting home ice could decide NHL's conference finals Updated: May-14-15 8:39 pm
- Blackhawks get time to recharge for showdown with Ducks Updated: May-13-15 2:29 am
- Ducks coach Boudreau finally gets his playoff redemption Updated: May-12-15 8:05 pm
- Blackhawks D Michal Rozsival has ankle surgery Updated: May-12-15 5:45 pm
- Re-signing Dubnyk tops Wild's offseason to-do list Updated: May-11-15 8:27 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Wild were humbled by their four-game sweep in the second round of the NHL playoffs by division rival Chicago.
- Rundblad set to step in for Blackhawks defense Updated: May-10-15 4:26 pm
CHICAGO - Defenseman David Rundblad is expected to take the place of the injured Michal Rozsival when the Blackhawks open the Western Conference finals.
- Wild again left with bad feeling in loss to Blackhawks Updated: May-08-15 6:00 pm
- Blackhawks defenseman Rozsival out for rest of playoffs Updated: May-08-15 4:46 pm
CHICAGO - Chicago Blackhawks defenseman Michal Rozsival will miss the rest of the playoffs because of a broken left ankle.
- Blackhawks hang on for 4-3 win over Wild to sweep series Updated: May-08-15 1:57 am