- Steph Curry returns to Toronto at the height of his powers Updated: Feb-12-16 5:38 pm
TORONTO - When the Toronto Raptors signed Dell Curry in 1999 to provide some shooting on the perimeter, they also acquired two young children in the deal that would dart around the back hallways of the Air Canada Center dribbling basketballs and bouncing off the walls.
- Kobe's last, Toronto's 1st as NBA All-Star goes outside US Updated: Feb-11-16 8:21 pm
TORONTO - Of all the goodies Kobe Bryant collects in his farewell season, one this weekend might be particularly useful.
- Timberwolves come back from 18 down to stun Raptors, 117-112 Updated: Feb-10-16 10:56 pm
- Raptors beat Pistons 103-89, have won 14 of 15 Updated: Feb-08-16 11:11 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - When Andre Drummond's shot from about 80 feet dropped straight through the net to end the third quarter, Toronto's lead was down to five points, and it looked like this game against the Detroit Pistons might come down to the wire.
- NBA All-Star weekend: A primer on what to watch in Toronto Updated: Feb-06-16 11:03 am
Hockey and Toronto are synonymous, with the sport's Hall of Fame being housed there and the Maple Leafs being one of the NHL's "Original Six" franchises. And sports like baseball, rugby, yachting and curling all have history in the city going back to the 19th century.
- Raptors hold off Blazers for 110-103 victory Updated: Feb-05-16 11:23 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Kyle Lowry credited backcourt teammate DeMar DeRozan for Toronto's latest win.
- Essentials: Toronto, from what's new to classic attractions Updated: Feb-04-16 12:37 pm
TORONTO - Grab your toque (what Canadians call a wool hat) and get your game face on if you're heading for the NBA All-Star Game in the 6ix -a term coined by rapper Drake, Toronto's unofficial ambassador, for his hometown.
- Lowry, Raptors hold off Suns, spoil Watson's coaching debut Updated: Feb-03-16 12:46 am
- Nuggets end Raptors' 11-game winning streak, 112-93 Updated: Feb-02-16 12:38 am
DENVER - The Toronto Raptors were ready for Danilo Gallinari. They didn't have an answer for Nikola Jokic.
- Green, Thompson picked, giving Warriors 3 NBA All-Stars Updated: Jan-29-16 1:50 am
NEW YORK - Draymond Green and Klay Thompson were picked Thursday for the Western Conference team, giving the NBA champion Golden State Warriors three All-Stars for the first time in 40 years.
- Lowry scores 29 to lead Raptors to 106-89 win over Wizards Updated: Jan-26-16 11:59 pm
TORONTO - Kyle Lowry had a vintage performance in the Toronto Raptors ninth straight victory but the focus was on the All-Star starter's injured left wrist.
- Wizards guard Bradley Beal has broken nose and concussion Updated: Jan-26-16 3:28 pm
- Raptors down Clippers for eighth straight win, 112-94 Updated: Jan-24-16 11:13 pm
- Sealed with a kiss: Lowry gives fan a peck, Raptors top Heat Updated: Jan-23-16 1:07 am
TORONTO - All-Star guard Kyle Lowry came up with a new play Friday night - the peck-and-roll.
- Kobe top vote-getter; Leonard, Lowry NBA All-Star starters Updated: Jan-21-16 9:06 pm
NEW YORK - Kobe Bryant is the leading vote-getter for his final NBA All-Star Game, and Kawhi Leonard and Kyle Lowry made late moves to join him in the starting lineup.
- Kobe looks back 10 years after his "mystical" 81-point game Updated: Jan-21-16 6:55 pm
LOS ANGELES - Kobe Bryant remembers exactly what he had to eat in the 24 hours before he scored 81 points against the Toronto Raptors 10 years ago Friday.
- DeRozan scores 34 to send Raptors past Celtics, 115-109 Updated: Jan-20-16 11:42 pm
TORONTO - The mindset that propelled DeMar DeRozan to a 34-point effort may not have been much of a mystery to his Toronto Raptors teammates, who see it regularly. But it was to DeRozan.
- Lowry, DeRozan lead Raptors over Nets 112-100 Updated: Jan-18-16 11:57 pm
TORONTO - Kyle Lowry and DeMar DeRozan are both All-Star hopefuls for Toronto. They showed why while helping the Raptors match a season high with their fifth straight win.