- Overhaul of Florida's districts hurts would-be House speaker Updated: Oct-09-15 8:20 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - A judge called Friday for a sweeping overhaul of Florida's electoral map, including the congressional district held by a Republican seeking to become the next U.S. House speaker.
- Judge suspended after accusation of berating, hitting lawyer Updated: Oct-06-15 12:30 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - The Florida Supreme Court has suspended a county judge who was captured on video berating and threatening to assault a public defender.
- Supreme Court to review latest medical marijuana measure Updated: Oct-02-15 8:53 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - A measure to legalize medical marijuana is going before the Florida Supreme Court.
- Florida court reverses itself on slots Updated: Oct-02-15 5:17 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - A far-reaching court ruling that could have opened the door to slot machines at dog and horse tracks across Florida has been reversed.
- Florida Supreme Court lifts stay of execution Updated: Oct-02-15 12:21 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - The Florida Supreme Court is letting the state move ahead with the execution of a man who killed his ex-wife, daughter and others.
- Florida Supreme Court wants new rule on lawyer referrals Updated: Sep-24-15 12:30 pm
- Supreme Court Chief Justice Labarga recovering after surgery Updated: Sep-20-15 3:01 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida Supreme Court Chief Justice Jorge Labarga is recovering from cancer surgery at Shands Hospital in Gainesville.
- Back in black: High court wants judges wearing 1 color Updated: Sep-10-15 3:57 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - It'll be back in black for any Florida judge who wore a robe of a different color.