- Avril set to face former team with Seahawks hosting Lions Updated: Oct-02-15 7:28 pm
RENTON, Washington - Cliff Avril has experienced both ends of the spectrum during his NFL career.
- Rookie Rawls ready for chance if Lynch can't go for Seahawks Updated: Oct-01-15 6:50 pm
RENTON, Washington - Funny thing about Seattle Seahawks rookie running back Thomas Rawls. He's not much of a fan of watching football.
- After 'messy' loss, Jets focused on bouncing back Updated: Sep-28-15 9:01 pm
- Seahawks hope 1st win doesn't come with losing Lynch Updated: Sep-28-15 8:03 pm
RENTON, Washington - The Seattle Seahawks found a tonic for their 0-2 start, sparked by the likes of Tyler Lockett and Jimmy Graham and the return of Kam Chancellor making their defense whole again.
- Seahawks' sluggish start cured in 26-0 win over Bears Updated: Sep-28-15 2:41 am
SEATTLE - The perfect cure for the Seattle Seahawks' woes from the first two weeks proved to be the undermanned Chicago Bears.
- Chicago gets little going, falls 26-0 to Seattle Updated: Sep-27-15 10:01 pm
SEATTLE - If nothing else, the Chicago Bears were efficient.
- Lockett return ignites Seattle to 26-0 win over Chicago Updated: Sep-27-15 9:11 pm
SEATTLE - After the Seahawks sleepwalked for a half, Tyler Lockett provided a jolt.
- Roethlisberger injures left knee, Steelers wait on MRI Updated: Sep-27-15 8:52 pm
The Steelers will wait for results of an MRI on Ben Roethlisberger's left knee after the three-time Pro Bowl quarterback was carted off the field in the third quarter of Sunday's 12-6 win at St. Louis.
- Seattle's Marshawn Lynch out with hamstring injury Updated: Sep-27-15 6:52 pm
SEATTLE - Marshawn Lynch has suffered a hamstring injury and will not return for the Seattle Seahawks.
- The Latest: Veteran Viking romps 91 yards with interception Updated: Sep-27-15 3:49 pm
The Latest from NFL stadiums around the country on the third Sunday of the season (all times EDT):
- Seahawks activate star safety Kam Chancellor Updated: Sep-26-15 5:17 pm
- Graham frustrated about losses, not role in offense Updated: Sep-25-15 7:59 pm
RENTON, Washington - Seattle Seahawks tight end Jimmy Graham insisted Friday that any frustration he may have with his new team comes purely from losing the first two games of the season.
- Chicago's Cutler, Jeffery out vs Seattle; Clausen to start Updated: Sep-25-15 5:28 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - The Chicago Bears will be without injured quarterback Jay Cutler for Sunday's game at Seattle, and he is not the only one hurting.
- Bennett brothers on opposite sides when Seahawks face Bears Updated: Sep-24-15 8:13 pm
RENTON, Washington - Michael Bennett dislikes playing against his brother Martellus, so much so that he nearly signed with the Chicago Bears in free agency last year to avoid having to face him again.
- USOC leaders grateful to Los Angeles for 2nd chance at 2024 Updated: Sep-24-15 8:11 pm
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - The leader of the U.S. Olympic Committee compared the choice of Boston as a bidder for the 2024 Olympics to Seattle's choice to pass the ball at the goal line at the end of the Super Bowl last season.
- Hail to the Redskins! The new team to beat in NFC East Updated: Sep-22-15 2:30 am
Hail to the Redskins! Hail (one) Victory!
- Pete Carroll says Seahawks won't panic after 0-2 start Updated: Sep-21-15 8:37 pm
RENTON, Washington - The last thing Pete Carroll is going to do after starting the season with two losses is overreact.
- Bears QB Jay Cutler has strained hamstring; status unknown Updated: Sep-21-15 7:19 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - The Chicago Bears can apparently breathe a little easier knowing quarterback Jay Cutler suffered no major damage to his hamstring.
- Packers finally shake off Seahawks with 27-17 win Updated: Sep-21-15 3:35 am
- Seahawks lose 27-17 to Packers, fall to 0-2 to start season Updated: Sep-21-15 1:54 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - For a team that just fell to 0-2 to start the season, the Seattle Seahawks sounded relatively upbeat.
- Rodgers throws for 2 TDs, Packers beat Seahawks 27-17 Updated: Sep-21-15 1:49 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Given time in the fourth quarter, Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers found the weakness in the Seattle Seahawks' defense.
- The Latest: Alonso, acquired for McCoy, out with knee injury Updated: Sep-20-15 5:52 pm
The Latest from NFL stadiums around the country on the second Sunday of the season(all times EDT):
- Nowak to start in return home to Green Bay Updated: Sep-18-15 7:16 pm
RENTON, Washington - Seattle Seahawks center Drew Nowak grew up in the shadow of Green Bay's Lambeau Field.
- Packers RT Bryan Bulaga out for Seahawks game with injury Updated: Sep-18-15 5:11 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Green Bay Packers are quickly having to adjust to not having familiar starters on the field.
- Seahawks-Packers at not quite the same stakes Updated: Sep-18-15 12:32 am
The Packers probably don't need any extra incentive when facing the Seahawks, particularly with the memory of their fourth-quarter NFC championship collapse in Seattle still fresh and painful.