- Panthers, Patriots early favorites to win 2017 Super Bowl Updated: Feb-08-16 10:37 pm
Carolina and New England are the early favorites at Nevada sportsbooks to win the 2017 Super Bowl, followed by the Seahawks, Packers and Steelers.
- Agent confirms Seahawks star Marshawn Lynch plans to retire Updated: Feb-08-16 5:09 pm
SEATTLE - When Marshawn Lynch was brought to Seattle early in the 2010 season, he was acquired because the Seahawks desperately needed a running back.
- Tweet from Lynch indicates possible retirement Updated: Feb-08-16 1:01 am
SEATTLE - Marshawn Lynch was at the center of attention in the fourth quarter of the Super Bowl on Sunday night.
- EX-Badgers QB Wilson to give Wisconsin commencement speech Updated: Feb-03-16 9:06 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The University of Wisconsin says Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson will return to Madison this spring to give the school's commencement address.
- 'What If' moments that defined Super Bowl legacies Updated: Feb-03-16 2:15 am
Imagine a world where the name Scott Norwood evokes awe in Buffalo, not "aww, dude."
- Cardinals re-sign tight end Darren Fells Updated: Feb-01-16 7:23 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals have re-signed Darren Fells to a one-year contract.
- Russell Wilson throws 3 TDs in 49-27 Pro Bowl victory Updated: Feb-01-16 8:16 am
HONOLULU - With no Super Bowl trip this season for the Seattle Seahawks, their stars came to play - and dominate - at the Pro Bowl.
- Elway rebuilt the Broncos following Seattle shellacking Updated: Jan-28-16 5:46 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Two years ago, the Denver Broncos touted the highest-scoring offense the league had ever seen, a record-breaking bunch that piled up 606 points in steamrolling to the Super Bowl.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson picked 1st in Pro Bowl Draft Updated: Jan-27-16 10:32 pm
WAHIAWA, Hawaii - Eli Manning was the second pick Wednesday in the Pro Bowl Draft - and he's got his No. 1 guy on his side in wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr.
- Bellevue police chief defends investigation in Coleman crash Updated: Jan-26-16 5:24 pm
BELLEVUE, Washington - Police Chief Steve Mylett defended his department's investigation into a car crash involving Seattle Seahawks fullback Derrick Coleman, saying Tuesday that his confidence level is "rock solid" in the investigation and charging recommendations.
- Former Husker gets 3-6 years in prison for Lincoln burglary Updated: Jan-26-16 11:45 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A former Nebraska football player has been sent to prison for burglary.
- Vikings safety Harrison Smith added to Pro Bowl roster Updated: Jan-25-16 7:58 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings are sending three more players to the Pro Bowl.
- SB 49: Butler clinches it for Patriots, 28-24 Updated: Jan-20-16 10:42 pm
Super Bowl 49
- SB 48: Seahawks cruise to crown in Big Apple Updated: Jan-20-16 10:35 pm
Super Bowl 48
- SB 40: Steelers, 'Bus' take the title in Motor City Updated: Jan-20-16 9:44 pm
Super Bowl 40
- Panthers Rivera addresses LB Thompson's profanity-laced rant Updated: Jan-20-16 7:13 pm
- Seahawks' offseason priorities begin with offensive line Updated: Jan-19-16 6:52 pm
RENTON, Washington - The Seattle Seahawks' offseason priorities were obvious in previous years.
- Seattle moves on after seeing reign as NFC champs end Updated: Jan-18-16 8:55 pm
RENTON, Washington - The ending to the Seattle Seahawks season was a microcosm to the year as a whole.
- Panthers: We needed to keep foot on the gas vs. Seahawks Updated: Jan-18-16 2:47 am
- Panthers build 31-0 lead, hold on to beat Seahawks 31-24 Updated: Jan-17-16 8:42 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Four games into his playoff career, Cam Newton recognizes the key element to success. He calls it "Big Mo," and there couldn't have been a better example than Carolina's 31-24 victory over Seattle on Sunday.
- Conference title games: Cards at Panthers, Pats at Broncos Updated: Jan-17-16 8:17 pm
The latest from NFL divisional games on Sunday (all times EST):
- Bad start puts Seattle in big hole in 31-24 loss at Carolina Updated: Jan-17-16 6:51 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The mistakes piled up quickly. So did Carolina's lead.
- Seahawks RB Lynch active for first time since Nov. 15 Updated: Jan-17-16 11:57 am
- NFL Latest: Cardinals will play at Carolina or host Seattle Updated: Jan-17-16 12:13 am
The Latest from NFL divisional games Saturday. (All times EST)
- Seattle not shaken by falling behind in the postseason Updated: Jan-15-16 7:27 pm
RENTON, Washington - If the Seattle Seahawks fall behind by two scores Sunday in Carolina, they're the last team that's going to panic about the situation.