- Wilson says little about contract negotiations with Seahawks Updated: Jun-02-15 5:47 pm
RENTON, Washington - Russell Wilson says he's prepared "100 percent" to play out the final year of his rookie contract with the Seattle Seahawks.
- Stars missing for various reasons as Seahawks open OTAs Updated: May-26-15 7:32 pm
RENTON, Washington - Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril were absent for personal reasons. Michael Bennett and Bruce Irvin were just absent.
- Seahawks' Williams to undergo surgery for kidney cancer Updated: May-18-15 6:00 pm
- Seattle signs WR Foxx, waives injured RB Bronson Updated: May-18-15 5:23 pm
- Raiders' Del Rio: Deflategate ruling like USC "overreaction" Updated: May-16-15 10:03 pm
LOS ANGELES - Oakland Raiders coach Jack Del Rio is not a fan of the discipline handed down against the New England Patriots and quarterback Tom Brady in the "Deflategate" scandal, likening it to the heavy sanctions received by his alma mater, Southern California, in the NCAA's Reggie Bush investigation.
- Seahawks' Carroll: LB Irvin's Atlanta comment misinterpreted Updated: May-16-15 9:38 pm
LOS ANGELES - Seattle Seahawks linebacker Bruce Irvin's recent declaration that he would be playing in Atlanta in 2016 doesn't mean what everyone thinks it does, according to coach Pete Carroll's interpretation of those remarks.
- Seahawks' Robert Turbin undergoes hip surgery Updated: May-14-15 7:08 pm
- Seahawks' Pinkins shifts from defensive back to linebacker Updated: May-10-15 5:29 pm
- Lockett earmarked for kick return duty Updated: May-09-15 9:20 pm
RENTON, Washington - Pete Carroll isn't one to hand out starting jobs before seeing a player prove himself on the practice field.
- Former Green Beret goes through 1st NFL practice in Seattle Updated: May-08-15 9:54 pm
- After 1st Seattle practice, Clark faces questions on arrest Updated: May-08-15 8:41 pm
- Ex-Seahawk Jerramy Stevens gets 30 days in jail for DUI Updated: May-08-15 4:37 pm
TORRANCE, California - Former Seattle Seahawks tight end Jerramy Stevens was sentenced Friday to a month in jail for driving drunk in a Southern California beach town, prosecutors said.