- Wilson says he did not have a concussion in NFC title game Updated: Aug-27-15 7:05 pm
RENTON, Washington - Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson said Thursday he did not suffer a concussion in the NFC championship game against Green Bay, a day after comments in an article in Rolling Stone indicated Wilson may have suffered a head injury.
- Seahawks LB Kevin Pierre-Louis pushing for playing time Updated: Aug-26-15 7:02 pm
RENTON, Washington - It doesn't take long for the speed of Kevin Pierre-Louis to catch your eye.
- B.J. Daniels trying to earn spot at receiver for Seahawks Updated: Aug-25-15 6:29 pm
RENTON, Washington - B.J. Daniels has played football since he was 6 years old and never played any position other than quarterback.
- Police arrest man accused of scamming Seahawks tickets Updated: Aug-25-15 10:58 am
SEATTLE - Just before the second preseason game of the year, Seattle police nabbed a person for selling stolen Seahawks tickets, and they're warning that scams will likely continue.
- Chiefs' Alex Smith laying blame for struggles on knowledge Updated: Aug-24-15 5:05 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - When the Chiefs traded for Alex Smith, one of the reasons that general manager John Dorsey and coach Andy Reid were so enamored of him was his vast knowledge of the game.
- Chiefs hold off Seahawks 14-13 in second preseason game Updated: Aug-22-15 12:33 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Chiefs coach Andy Reid insists he has a handle on who will start along the offensive line when Kansas City opens the regular season, assuming a couple guys get healthy.
- Garry Gilliam getting chance at right tackle for Seahawks Updated: Aug-19-15 6:30 pm
RENTON, Washington - Garry Gilliam's pivotal touchdown catch on a fake field goal helped spark Seattle's improbable comeback in the NFC championship game against the Green Bay Packers.
- Offensive line shuffles continue for Seahawks Updated: Aug-18-15 6:48 pm
RENTON, Washington - A rough showing in the preseason opener has left the Seattle Seahawks searching for answers along the offensive line.
- Seahawks release former Green Beret Nate Boyer Updated: Aug-18-15 2:11 pm
RENTON, Washington - The Seattle Seahawks released long snapper and U.S. Army veteran Nate Boyer.
- Clark and Lockett both stand out in debut for Seahawks Updated: Aug-17-15 7:24 pm
RENTON, Washington - For as good a wide receiver as Tyler Lockett was in college, and all the compliments he's received from his new teammates as a pass catcher in training camp, he was drafted by the Seattle Seahawks because they needed a dynamic returner in the kicking game.
- Denver shows off its depth in exhibition opener Updated: Aug-15-15 7:41 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Gary Kubiak's goal in the offseason was to bridge the gap between the Denver Broncos' star-studded starting lineup and the backups.
- Osweiler leads 5 scoring drives, Broncos beat Seahawks 22-20 Updated: Aug-15-15 1:29 am
SEATTLE - Brock Osweiler was composed and efficient, leading the Denver Broncos to scores on all five first-half possessions. An impressive effort, even if it came against a makeshift Seattle defense.
- Seattle WR Chris Matthews leaves with shoulder injury Updated: Aug-14-15 11:42 pm
SEATTLE - Seahawks wide receiver Chris Matthews is out of Seattle's preseason opener against Denver with a shoulder injury suffered on punt coverage.
- Seattle coach Pete Carroll collides with ref, draws flag Updated: Aug-14-15 11:20 pm
SEATTLE - Pete Carroll paid a price for the Seattle Seahawks first touchdown of the preseason.
- Seahawks' Anthony McCoy back from 2 Achilles tears Updated: Aug-12-15 7:54 pm
RENTON, Washington - Getting back to normal has been a long and arduous process for Anthony McCoy.
- Seahawks' Okung going it alone in future contract talks Updated: Aug-11-15 5:05 pm
RENTON, Washington - Russell Okung is often asked to go it alone. It's the nature of his position as the Seattle Seahawks' left tackle.
- Buccaneers sign DT McDaniel, activate WR Murphy Updated: Aug-11-15 3:26 pm
- Lemuel Jeanpierre, Drew Nowak battle for Seahawks center job Updated: Aug-10-15 6:59 pm
RENTON, Washington - Acquiring Jimmy Graham this season came with the realization that the Seattle Seahawks would need a new starting center for the first time since 2009.
- Graham and Wilson working on connection in Seattle's offense Updated: Aug-08-15 8:50 pm
RENTON, Washington - Russell Wilson and Jimmy Graham were set to provide an otherwise mundane Seattle Seahawks scrimmage on Saturday a highlight they hoped could be replicated throughout the regular season.
- FX boss: There's 'too much television' with decline ahead Updated: Aug-07-15 8:29 pm
BEVERLY HILLS, California - A roundup of news Friday from the Television Critics Association summer meeting, at which TV networks and streaming services are presenting details on upcoming programs:
- 'The League' tackles deflated footballs, Marshawn Lynch Updated: Aug-07-15 7:58 pm
BEVERLY HILLS, California - Marshawn Lynch is able to poke fun at his Seattle Seahawks' final offensive play in the Super Bowl during the season premiere of FXX's "The League."
- Tyler Lockett impressing Seahawks with receiving potential Updated: Aug-07-15 6:24 pm
RENTON, Washington - Rookie Tyler Lockett is turning heads in the Seattle Seahawks training camp with his quickness and route-running ability, and given his family history, it's really no surprise.
- Amendola ready for bigger role with Patriots Updated: Aug-07-15 5:14 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Danny Amendola celebrated a one-handed touchdown catch at New England Patriots camp Friday by getting up and firing the ball into the stands.
- For a punter, Seattle's Jon Ryan getting plenty of attention Updated: Aug-06-15 6:53 pm
RENTON, Washington - Marshawn Lynch might be "Beast Mode," but he's no ninja.
- Williams returns to practice after cancer surgery Updated: Aug-06-15 5:33 pm
RENTON, Washington - Less than three months after a cancerous kidney was removed, Seattle Seahawks defensive tackle Jesse Williams was back on the practice field Thursday as more than a spectator.