- Illinois AG warns of email scam targeting business owners Updated: Jun-14-16 6:41 am
CHICAGO - Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan is warning business owners that crooks posing as representatives from her office are trying to scam them.
- Rauner also accusing attorney general of 'creating crisis' Updated: Jun-12-16 1:31 pm
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - Gov. Bruce Rauner is trying to weave a wider web of blame for the state budget mess, extending his criticism of House Speaker Michael Madigan and other Democratic lawmakers to Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan, the speaker's daughter.
- McClean County authority claims Open Meetings Act violations Updated: Jun-12-16 1:06 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - The McClean County State's Attorney has requested the Illinois attorney general's office investigate alleged violations of the state's open meetings law by county health officials.
- Illinois AG sues Jimmy John's over noncompete agreements Updated: Jun-08-16 9:47 pm
CHICAGO - Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan is suing the Jimmy John's sandwich chain accusing it of improperly forcing low-level employees to sign agreements preventing them from seeking jobs with competitors.
- Attorney general: Be wary of pre-sale 'Hamilton' offers Updated: Jun-08-16 6:39 am
CHICAGO - Illinois' attorney general is warning theater-goers to be wary of websites offering tickets to the mega-hit musicals "Hamilton" and "Aladdin" before they go on sale to the general public.
- Ex-Chicago-area officer found guilty in murder-for-hire plot Updated: May-31-16 3:56 pm
CHESTER, Illinois - Jurors on Tuesday found former suburban Chicago police officer Drew Peterson guilty of trying to hire someone to kill the prosecutor who helped to convict him in the killing of his third wife.