- Murray scores 34, Washington holds off Arizona St 95-83 Updated: Feb-04-16 2:52 am
SEATTLE - Despite all the whistles and stoppages of play, Washington's Dejounte Murray would not be stopped.
- Andrews putting together star season for surprising Huskies Updated: Feb-02-16 6:14 pm
SEATTLE - When Andrew Andrews reflects on the path of his career at Washington, he thinks about a mirror.
- Andrews hits winning FTs in Washington's 86-84 win over UCLA Updated: Jan-29-16 1:32 am
LOS ANGELES - Andrew Andrews shot-faked Tony Parker into a costly foul with three seconds remaining, putting Andrews on the free throw line. Slowed by three fouls in the first half, the Huskies star hit the go-ahead foul shots that allowed his team to remain tied atop the Pac-12 standings.
- Poeltl, Utah holds off Washington in overtime 80-75 Updated: Jan-25-16 12:03 am
SEATTLE - In the bigger picture of what Larry Krystkowiak has built at Utah it might not seem like much of an accomplishment.
- Washington stays on top in Pac-12, beats Colorado 95-83 Updated: Jan-21-16 1:13 am
SEATTLE - The next step for the young Washington Huskies is to figure out how to make the final minutes less dramatic.
- Andrews scores 30, Washington downs Arizona State 89-85 Updated: Jan-16-16 10:59 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Washington didn't look like the Pac-12's worst shooting team during their big road win Saturday at Arizona State.
- No. 18 Arizona overpowers Washington for 99-67 win Updated: Jan-15-16 12:21 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Arizona traded baskets with Washington's athletic players in an entertaining first half.
- It's early but Washington the only undefeated team in Pac-12 Updated: Jan-13-16 4:46 pm
SEATTLE - Lorenzo Romar is the last person who's going to get overly excited about Washington sitting on top of the Pac-12 Conference standings after two weeks of league play.
- Washington edges Washington State 99-95 in OT Updated: Jan-09-16 7:39 pm
PULLMAN, Washington - The youthful Washington Huskies continue to prove they are wise beyond their years.
- Washington downs Washington State 99-95 in OT Updated: Jan-09-16 5:59 pm
PULLMAN, Washington - Andrew Andrews scored 29 points, including two free throws with 3.4 seconds left in overtime, to lift Washington to a 99-95 win at Washington State on Saturday afternoon.