- Rivers: Clippers will not trade Paul, Griffin or Jordan Updated: May-02-16 5:02 pm
LOS ANGELES - Doc Rivers said Monday that he would not break up the Los Angeles Clippers' big three of Chris Paul, Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan during the offseason - regardless of any trade offers that may arise.
- Battered and bloodied Clippers exit playoffs early again Updated: Apr-30-16 5:19 pm
LOS ANGELES - The battered and bloodied Los Angeles Clippers fought to the end only to exit the playoffs early once again.
- Blazers have proven the doubters wrong into the 2nd round Updated: Apr-30-16 3:31 am
- Blazers advance 4-2 with 106-103 victory over the Clippers Updated: Apr-30-16 3:01 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Even as they huddled after the victory that sent them through to the next round, the Portland Trail Blazers were drawing inspiration from the doubters.
- Austin Rivers' face is bloodied in game against Blazers Updated: Apr-30-16 12:13 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Los Angeles guard Austin Rivers left the Clippers' first-round playoff game against the Portland Trail Blazers on Friday night with a bloody cut above his left eye that required 11 stitches.
- Livingston enjoying the moment filling in for injured Curry Updated: Apr-28-16 7:09 pm
OAKLAND, California - Shaun Livingston's left leg could have been amputated nine years ago.
- Warriors roll into second round of playoffs without Curry Updated: Apr-28-16 2:21 am
OAKLAND, California - Klay Thompson knew Golden State had to come together, that every player needed to raise his game with Stephen Curry sidelined.
- Trail Blazers beat emotional Clippers 108-98, take 3-2 lead Updated: Apr-28-16 2:06 am
LOS ANGELES - Damian Lillard finally made his first field goal early in third quarter, and the Portland Trail Blazers knew the game was about to change.
- Nets' Ellington wins J. Walter Kennedy Citizenship Award Updated: Apr-27-16 8:13 pm
NEW YORK - Brooklyn Nets guard Wayne Ellington has won the J. Walter Kennedy Citizenship Award for outstanding service and dedication to the community.
- Griffin out for rest of playoffs, Paul has hand surgery Updated: Apr-26-16 6:50 pm
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin is out for the rest of the playoffs after aggravating his left quadriceps tendon and Chris Paul had right hand surgery Tuesday, leaving the stunned Los Angeles Clippers without their top two players for the remainder of their first-round series against Portland.
- Paul leaves Game 4 with broken bone in right hand Updated: Apr-26-16 3:15 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Chris Paul broke a bone in his right hand midway through the third quarter and left the Clippers' Game 4 loss to the Portland Trail Blazers on Monday night.
- Raptors' Dwane Casey wins PBWA's Rudy Tomjanovich Award Updated: Apr-25-16 8:23 pm
NEW YORK - Toronto's Dwane Casey has won the Rudy Tomjanovich Award, given by the Professional Basketball Writers Association to an NBA coach who combines cooperation with the media and fans with excellence on the court.
- Jamal Crawford is 1st 3-time winner of NBA's Sixth Man Award Updated: Apr-19-16 5:52 pm
LOS ANGELES - Jamal Crawford needs to make more room at home for another trophy.
- Daddy day care: Griffin's son pops in for post-game media Updated: Apr-18-16 1:35 pm
LOS ANGELES - There's a new kid in the NBA playoffs postgame interview room, and he just might give Stephen Curry's daughter a run for her money.
- Thunder star Russell Westbrook rolling as playoffs arrive Updated: Apr-15-16 2:04 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Russell Westbrook's triple-double against the Los Angeles Clippers reminded Kevin Durant of someone playing the NBA 2K game on rookie mode.
- In NBA playoffs, Warriors want to add 16 wins to their 73 Updated: Apr-14-16 8:06 pm
The Golden State Warriors don't want a record without a championship.
- Playoff destination sealed, Blazers beat Nuggets 107-99 Updated: Apr-14-16 2:21 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Trail Blazers' third straight playoff appearance is all the sweeter for Damian Lillard because few thought Portland would come this far.
- Teletovic's 22 leads Suns past Clippers reserves, 114-105 Updated: Apr-14-16 2:04 am
PHOENIX - The second-worst Phoenix Suns season in franchise history ended with a victory, even if it was against a Los Angeles Clippers team almost entirely made up of bench players.
- Chris Paul leads Clippers past Grizzlies 110-84 Updated: Apr-13-16 1:55 am
LOS ANGELES - Facing a historic game to end the regular season, the Memphis Grizzlies struggled against the Los Angeles Clippers.
- Around the NBA: Picks for NBA awards - and league champion Updated: Apr-11-16 2:24 am
Combing over the NBA awards this season finds more no-brainers than nail-biters.
- Clippers beat Mavs 98-91 for 5th straight victory Updated: Apr-10-16 7:35 pm
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin shot 2 of 11 in the first half, when the Clippers were in a struggle with the Dallas Mavericks.
- Crawford scores 30, including winner to lead Clippers Updated: Apr-09-16 1:02 am
- Mavs beat Grizzlies, close in on playoffs after Barea injury Updated: Apr-09-16 12:42 am
DALLAS - Dirk Nowitzki ended a shooting slump and returned to his rightful place as the leading scorer for Dallas.
- Clippers beat Lakers 91-81 in Kobe's next-to-last home game Updated: Apr-07-16 2:12 am
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Clippers took turns guarding Kobe Bryant, everybody wanting one last shot at the legend. When the buzzer finally sounded, they gathered for one last chance to shake their longtime rival's hand.
- Farewell, Kobe: Lakers lose 103-81 to Clippers as visitors Updated: Apr-06-16 2:19 am
LOS ANGELES - The affection for Kobe Bryant overflowed inside Staples Center even as it was tinged with regret about seeing the superstar closing out his career in losing fashion.