- Celtics rally late, overtake Clippers in overtime 139-134 Updated: Feb-11-16 12:07 am
BOSTON - The way the Boston Celtics are scoring right now, they may want to try bottling a little of it before they leave for the All-Star break.
- Pierce 'thankful' in possibly his final visit to Garden Updated: Feb-10-16 7:59 pm
BOSTON - Paul Pierce started his career in the shadows of Celtics legends.
- Impact Hack-a-Someone tactic having on NBA is growing issue Updated: Feb-10-16 3:53 pm
MIAMI - San Antonio's first play of the 2008-09 season was designed and executed perfectly. Spurs' center Tim Duncan didn't bother jumping for the opening tap, conceding it to Phoenix's Shaquille O'Neal. Five seconds later, Michael Finley wrapped his arms around O'Neal for an intentional foul.
- Clippers suspend Blake Griffin 4 games without pay for punch Updated: Feb-09-16 6:03 pm
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin was suspended four games without pay on Tuesday for punching a team staff member, and the Los Angeles Clippers will dock the star forward's pay for an additional game because he broke his shooting hand.
- Redick leads Clippers to 98-92 OT victory over 76ers Updated: Feb-08-16 10:07 pm
- Austin Rivers out 4-6 weeks with broken left hand Updated: Feb-07-16 6:53 pm
MIAMI - Los Angeles Clippers guard Austin Rivers is expected to miss four to six weeks with a broken left hand.
- Paul shakes off awful start, leads Clippers past Heat 100-93 Updated: Feb-07-16 5:31 pm
MIAMI - Chris Paul had the worst possible start to his shooting day.
- NBA reviewing if jump-on-back foul should be flagrant Updated: Feb-07-16 2:43 pm
NEW YORK - The NBA is reviewing whether the act of jumping on a player's back to intentionally foul him should be interpreted as a flagrant foul.
- Paul, Jordan power Clippers past Magic 107-93 Updated: Feb-05-16 10:49 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - The Los Angeles Clippers' best players made their usual contributions Friday night. Lance Stephenson provided just enough of a boost late to ensure yet another victory.
- Timberwolves beat Clippers 108-102 to snap losing streaks Updated: Feb-04-16 2:51 am
LOS ANGELES - Stung by a four-point loss to the Lakers a night earlier and playing the second game of a back-to-back against a team they had lost to 14 straight times on the road, the Minnesota Timberwolves might have doubted themselves.
- Clippers waiting on results of NBA's Griffin inquiry Updated: Feb-02-16 7:46 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Clippers will decide whether Blake Griffin joins them for the team's upcoming road trip after the NBA announces the results of its investigation of the star forward's punching of an assistant equipment manager.
- Clippers send Lakers to 9th straight loss with 105-93 win Updated: Jan-30-16 2:10 am
LOS ANGELES - The Clippers are facing another month without Blake Griffin dominating inside. His absence has created nightly auditions for whoever wants to step up.
- Bulls top Lakers 114-91 in Pau's last Staples date with Kobe Updated: Jan-29-16 2:05 am
LOS ANGELES - During seven seasons together with the Lakers, Pau Gasol and Kobe Bryant formed a bond that won't be broken by separation or retirement.
- Clippers win again without Griffin, beating Hawks 85-83 Updated: Jan-27-16 11:56 pm
ATLANTA - Amid all sorts of distractions, the Los Angeles Clippers just keep on winning.
- Clippers' Redick to host weekly podcast Updated: Jan-27-16 9:46 pm
NEW YORK - Maybe J.J. Redick will tell the story of Blake Griffin's fight in Toronto.
- Short-handed Clippers hold off Pacers comeback for 91-89 win Updated: Jan-27-16 11:22 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Clippers forward Blake Griffin watched his teammates win Tuesday night, then apologized for why he wasn't there to help.
- Short-handed Clippers hold off Pacers comeback for 91-89 win Updated: Jan-26-16 11:07 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - With All-Star forward Blake Griffin recovering from a broken shooting home in Los Angeles and the sluggish Clippers needing a spark Tuesday night, Doc Rivers got exactly what he needed.
- Raptors down Clippers for eighth straight win, 112-94 Updated: Jan-24-16 11:13 pm
- Harden's triple-double leads Rockets over Mavericks 115-104 Updated: Jan-24-16 7:34 pm
HOUSTON - Trevor Ariza has rediscovered his long-range shooting, and that is really good news for James Harden and the Houston Rockets.
- Clippers sign forward Jeff Ayres to 10-day contract Updated: Jan-23-16 6:00 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Clippers have signed forward Jeff Ayres to a 10-day contract.
- Smith's return helps Rockets to 102-98 win over Bucks Updated: Jan-22-16 11:51 pm
HOUSTON - Josh Smith couldn't stop smiling Friday night.
- Jordan, Paul help Clippers coast past Knicks, 116-88 Updated: Jan-22-16 11:11 pm
NEW YORK - DeAndre Jordan gets so many easy baskets thanks to Chris Paul, and now he wants something else from his point guard: money to pay his fine.
- Josh Smith traded from Clippers to Rockets Updated: Jan-22-16 8:05 pm
HOUSTON - Josh Smith is headed back to Houston after the Los Angeles Clippers traded him to the Rockets on Friday.
- LeBron, Love lead Cavaliers past Clippers, 115-102 Updated: Jan-22-16 12:30 am
CLEVELAND - LeBron James has mostly gotten over the stinging loss to Golden State earlier this week.
- Hack-a-Shaq not pretty and often not effective, either Updated: Jan-21-16 7:51 pm
NEW YORK - Imagine Kobe Bryant, late in his final All-Star Game, going basket for basket with LeBron James, fans in Toronto on their feet as the NBA's best put on a show.