- Griffin helps Clippers beat Wolves for 13th straight time Updated: Nov-29-15 7:44 pm
- Pelicans lose Davis to injury, Clippers win 111-90 Updated: Nov-28-15 2:09 am
LOS ANGELES - Doc Rivers rested all of his starters throughout the fourth quarter against New Orleans on Friday night, a rarity for the Clippers coach this season.
- Jazz beat Clippers 102-91 to snap 13-game skid against LA Updated: Nov-26-15 2:34 am
LOS ANGELES - Gordon Hayward uncorked the emotions that had been building through nearly four years of losing to the Clippers.
- Griffin, Jordan each score 18, Clippers beat Nuggets 111-94 Updated: Nov-25-15 1:19 am
DENVER - Wesley Johnson lacked the stats of his superstar teammates, though they were praising him after the Los Angeles Clippers snapped a three-game losing streak.
- LA Clippers dance squad to get reality series Updated: Nov-23-15 3:34 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Clippers' dance squad is getting its own reality series.
- DeRozan, Raptors beat Clippers 91-80 Updated: Nov-22-15 7:45 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Toronto Raptors shut down Blake Griffin and Chris Paul, and then had enough to hold off the Los Angeles Clippers at the very end.
- Blazers snap 7-game skid with 102-91 win over Clippers Updated: Nov-21-15 2:00 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - After the second of back-to-back 3-pointers found the bottom of the net, Damian Lillard pointed to his wrist signaling, "It's Lillard time."
- Warriors rally, reach 13-0 with 124-117 win over Clippers Updated: Nov-20-15 2:58 am
LOS ANGELES - With an NBA championship in their back pocket, the Golden State Warriors never feel as though they're out of a game. Even when trailing by 23 in the first half.
- Billionaire loses appeal to reverse $2B sale of LA Clippers Updated: Nov-16-15 6:00 pm
LOS ANGELES - Former Clippers owner Donald Sterling lost his appeal Monday to regain the team his estranged wife sold last year for a record $2 billion after he was booted from the NBA for making discriminatory remarks about blacks.
- Clippers rally for 101-96 win over Pistons Updated: Nov-14-15 7:33 pm
LOS ANGELES - Every so often, Jamal Crawford gets to remind everyone that he can still be a prolific scorer.
- Knight, Bledsoe lead Suns past short-handed Clippers 118-104 Updated: Nov-13-15 2:37 am
PHOENIX - While the Los Angeles Clippers' starting guards could only sit and watch, their Phoenix Suns counterparts had a big night.
- Clippers without Paul, Redick against Suns Updated: Nov-12-15 10:50 pm
- Mavericks top Clippers 118-108 in Jordan's return to Dallas Updated: Nov-12-15 12:14 am
DALLAS - DeAndre Jordan stood under the basket awaiting some Dallas free throws, the Mavericks pulling away late and most in the crowd of 19,805 loudly chanting a derogatory phrase at the Los Angeles Clippers center.
- Clippers edge Grizzlies 94-92 on Redick's late scoring Updated: Nov-10-15 2:39 am
LOS ANGELES - The Clippers got drawn into playing the Grizzlies' grinding style and still managed to eke out a victory.
- Harden scores 46, Rockets hang on to beat Clippers 109-105 Updated: Nov-08-15 2:45 am
LOS ANGELES - Seven games into the season, the Houston Rockets have already experienced more ups and downs than most teams. They lost their first three games and have turned things around to win four in a row.
- Chris Paul out for Los Angeles Clippers with sore groin Updated: Nov-07-15 9:28 pm
LOS ANGELES - Chris Paul has been ruled out for the Los Angeles Clippers' game against Houston due to a sore right groin.
- Curry scores 31 to lead Warriors past Clippers, 112-108 Updated: Nov-05-15 2:37 am
OAKLAND, California - After four lopsided wins to open the season, the Golden State Warriors were happy to find themselves in a nail-biter for a change.
- Randolph has 20, leads Memphis to 103-89 victory over Kings Updated: Nov-04-15 1:56 am
- Clippers 4-0 after 102-96 win over Suns Updated: Nov-03-15 2:31 am
LOS ANGELES - The Clippers' much improved bench was on full display against the Phoenix Suns at critical times. The starters didn't get as many minutes as they usually do, and that will help Blake Griffin and Chris Paul in the long run.
- Another big night for Curry, Warriors breeze past Memphis Updated: Nov-03-15 2:02 am
OAKLAND, California - A 50-point win for Stephen Curry and the defending champion Warriors and the season isn't even a week old.
- James reaches 25,000 career points in Cavs' win over 76ers Updated: Nov-02-15 11:03 pm
PHILADELPHIA - LeBron James needed one simple slam to hit another major milestone.
- Griffin's 37 points helps Clippers beat Kings 114-109 Updated: Nov-01-15 1:30 am