- NBA fines Clippers $250,000 because of DeAndre Jordan pitch Updated: Aug-25-15 7:31 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Clippers were fined $250,000 by the NBA on Tuesday for violating the league's rules while trying to re-sign DeAndre Jordan last month.
- NBA schedule has Christmas finals rematch, more player rest Updated: Aug-12-15 6:27 pm
The Golden State Warriors will see an old friend on opening night and LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers in an NBA Finals rematch on Christmas, two of the highlight games of their title defense.
- Some things to note from the 2015-16 NBA schedule Updated: Aug-12-15 6:19 pm
Some notes on the 2015-16 NBA schedule, released Wednesday by the league office:
- Billionaire sues TMZ, friend over loss of Clippers team Updated: Aug-10-15 10:55 pm
LOS ANGELES - Billionaire Donald Sterling sued celebrity website TMZ and an ex-girlfriend over the recording of his off-color remarks that cost him ownership of the Los Angeles Clippers.
- LA Clippers sign Argentine veteran Pablo Prigioni Updated: Aug-06-15 10:55 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Clippers signed guard Pablo Prigioni on Thursday.
- Donald Sterling seeks divorce from estranged wife Updated: Aug-05-15 8:11 pm
LOS ANGELES - Former Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling has filed for divorce from his wife of nearly 60 years on Wednesday as he continues to battle her over ownership of the team.