- Company: Highway damaged by pipeline blast to reopen Friday Updated: May-24-16 12:36 pm
GREENSBURG, Pennsylvania - The company that owns an underground natural gas pipeline that exploded into a massive fireball last month says a western Pennsylvania highway damaged in the blast should reopen by Friday.
- PennDOT spending $12 million to improve traffic signals Updated: May-16-16 5:26 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A 2013 law that increased gas taxes and motorist fees is helping 109 Pennsylvania municipalities improve their traffic signals.
- PennDOT wants to simplify access to Moraine State Park Updated: May-09-16 10:16 am
SLIPPERY ROCK, Pennsylvania - The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation is trying to make it easier to get to a popular state park.
- Bridge reopens a day after wall collapsed onto 2 businesses Updated: May-06-16 6:04 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A bridge reopened to pedestrian and vehicle traffic Friday, a day after an adjoining wall and parking lot collapsed onto two businesses below.
- The Latest: Pennsylvania bridge reopens after wall collapse Updated: May-06-16 6:01 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The Latest on the wall collapse near a Harrisburg bridge (all times local):
- Pennsylvania to add 70 mph speed limit to nearly 800 miles Updated: May-02-16 2:20 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Motorists will get to go faster, up to 70 mph, on nearly 1,000 miles of Pennsylvania highway once transportation crews complete work they began this week posting signs with the new speed limit.