- Workers removing Ten Commandments from Oklahoma Capitol Updated: Oct-06-15 7:13 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - A granite monument of the Ten Commandments that has sparked controversy since its installation on the Oklahoma Capitol grounds was being removed late Monday and will be transported to a private conservative think tank for storage.
- Oklahoma Highway Patrol finds body in vehicle's trunk Updated: Oct-01-15 12:45 pm
RANDLETT, Oklahoma - Oklahoma police have discovered a woman's body in a vehicle abandoned on Interstate 44 in Cotton County.
- Truck hauling honeybees rolls over on Oklahoma interstate Updated: Sep-29-15 7:11 pm
PAULS VALLEY, Oklahoma - A truck hauling honeybees overturned on an Oklahoma roadway, setting swarms of the insects loose along the highway.
- 81-year-old Blackwell resident killed in Kay County crash Updated: Sep-29-15 3:15 pm
TONKAWA, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says an 81-year-old Blackwell woman has been killed in a three-car accident near Tonkawa in Kay County.
- Woman jumps from ambulance, struck by vehicle and killed Updated: Sep-26-15 12:35 pm
SAND SPRINGS, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a woman who fled a stopped ambulance was killed when she was struck by a vehicle on the Sand Springs Expressway.
- Pawhuska woman dies, man injured in head-on collision Updated: Sep-17-15 12:16 pm
BARTLESVILLE, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a 79-year-old Bartlesville woman was killed and a man was critically injured in a head-on collision on Highway 60 near Bartlesville.
- Police: Woman, 11-year-old boy die in Oologah car crash Updated: Sep-14-15 2:08 am
OOLOGAH, Oklahoma - Authorities say a 32-year-old woman and an 11-year-old boy have died after a crash in Oologah.
- Woman dies after being struck, pinned by car near Pryor Updated: Sep-13-15 1:35 pm
PRYOR, Oklahoma - Oklahoma state troopers say an 84-year-old pedestrian has been killed after a car she was helping guide struck and pinned her between the vehicle and a parked truck.