- Church van crashes on Oklahoma highway, injuring 10 children Updated: Jul-28-15 9:02 am
ADAIR, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a church van headed to Branson, Missouri, crashed on the Will Rogers Turnpike in northeastern Oklahoma, injuring 10 children who were onboard.
- Correction: Church Bus Crash story Updated: Jul-28-15 8:58 am
ADAIR, Oklahoma - In July 27 and July 28 stories about a highway crash that injured 10 children in Oklahoma, The Associated Press, in some instances, erroneously referred to the vehicle that crashed as a bus. It was a van.
- Tulsa man drowns after jumping from boat into Spring Creek Updated: Jul-26-15 4:23 pm
FORT GIBSON, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says the body of a Tulsa man has been recovered after he drowned in Spring Creek.
- 2 killed in semi-pickup truck collision in western Oklahoma Updated: Jul-23-15 8:49 am
SAYRE, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says two people were killed when a tractor trailer rig and a pickup truck collided in western Oklahoma.
- 26-year old Durant resident dies in drowning accident Updated: Jul-19-15 1:22 pm
DURANT, Oklahoma - Authorities have recovered the body of a 26-year-old Durant man who is believed to have drowned this weekend while swimming under a bridge on Lake Texoma.
- Man fatally shot by trooper had alcohol, sedative in system Updated: Jul-18-15 11:50 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - A medical examiner's report shows that a Tulsa pastor who was fatally shot by a state trooper in May had alcohol and a sedative in his system when he died.
- Ex-Oklahoma trooper ordered to trial on sex assault charges Updated: Jul-14-15 10:54 am
SAPULPA, Oklahoma - A former Oklahoma state trooper has been ordered to stand trial for alleged sexual attacks on female motorists.
- 6 people escape boat fire uninjured Updated: Jul-12-15 6:46 pm
MCALESTER, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says three adults and three children are uninjured after escaping a boat that caught fire and sunk.
- Troopers issue tickets on popular cycling route Updated: Jul-09-15 1:20 pm
SAND SPRINGS, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol is cracking down on travelers along a popular cyclist route that has been a longtime hotspot in a feud between motorists and the bikers.
- Trooper: Teenage driver kills man, 3-year-old near Anadarko Updated: Jul-09-15 8:41 am
ANADARKO, Oklahoma - Oklahoma troopers say a teenage driver who failed to stop at a stop sign plowed into another vehicle, killing a man and a 3-year-old and critically injuring a 5-year-old.
- Trooper: Oklahoma cheerleaders injured in crash after parade Updated: Jul-04-15 3:23 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma troopers say a high school cheerleader is in critical condition following a rollover crash that injured two other girls and two adults who were leaving a Fourth of July parade.
- Trooper: 2 killed by semitrailer along Oklahoma turnpike Updated: Jul-04-15 12:19 pm
MIAMI, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says two people from Missouri have died after they were hit by a semitrailer following a separate accident.
- Stillwater man killed in head-on collision near Perkins Updated: Jun-29-15 8:29 am
PERKINS, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says an 18-year-old Stillwater man has died of injuries suffered in a head-on collision on State Highway 33 near Perkins.