- The Latest: More than 80,000 in Oklahoma without power Updated: Nov-28-15 6:15 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The latest on wintry weather and heavy rainfall in Oklahoma (all times local):
- Pedestrian killed on Interstate 40 on-ramp in Custer County Updated: Nov-27-15 1:12 pm
WEATHERFORD, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a pedestrian was killed when struck by a vehicle on an Interstate 40 on-ramp in western Oklahoma.
- Holiday storm expected to bring heavy rain, ice to Oklahoma Updated: Nov-25-15 5:59 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Holiday travelers enjoyed mild weather and clear roads across Oklahoma on Wednesday, but forecasters predicted freezing rain and possible flooding across much of the state over the next few days with a storm and a cold front expected to push into the state on Thanksgiving Day.
- Single-vehicle crash kills 3 people in northern Oklahoma Updated: Nov-21-15 10:43 am
COPAN, Oklahoma - A single-vehicle crash in northern Oklahoma has taken the lives of three people, including two children.
- Spiro man dies after being found in water at Lake Tenkiller Updated: Nov-15-15 11:37 am
COOKSON, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says an 80-year-old man died after being pulled from the waters of Lake Tenkiller in eastern Oklahoma.
- Talihina man killed in single-vehicle crash near Honobia Updated: Nov-08-15 11:15 am
HONOBIA, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a Talihina man was killed in a single-vehicle crash on a county road in Pushmataha County.
- Boy in critical condition after driver arrested with DUI Updated: Nov-02-15 6:55 am
OWASSO, Oklahoma - A 10-year-old boy has been left in critical condition after a two-vehicle collision near Owasso Saturday night.
- New laws on texting, criminals take effect in Oklahoma Updated: Nov-01-15 10:48 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - A new law making it illegal to text and drive has received plenty of attention, but it's just one of more than 250 laws enacted Sunday.