- Oklahoma motorcyclist dies after collision with pickup Updated: Jun-03-15 2:43 am
BRISTOW, Oklahoma - A motorcyclist has died two days after colliding with a pickup in Creek County.
- Trooper: Oklahoma man, 73, killed by floodwaters Updated: Jun-02-15 3:00 pm
TOM, Oklahoma - Oklahoma authorities say a 73-year-old man has drowned after driving around a barricade and into floodwaters.
- Officials: Man shot, killed by police shoved trooper Updated: Jun-01-15 10:41 pm
OKMULGEE, Oklahoma - A man shot dead after being told to leave a flooded area had grabbed a trooper and shoved him to the ground, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol said Monday.
- Silo firefighters rescued from flooded Oklahoma highway Updated: Jun-01-15 8:49 am
SILO, Oklahoma - Three Oklahoma firefighters had to be rescued when their fire truck stalled after they drove onto a flooded roadway to check on a stranded vehicle in southern Oklahoma.
- Name released of man killed by Oklahoma trooper over rescue Updated: May-31-15 3:52 pm
OKMULGEE, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol has released the name of a Tulsa man shot and killed by state troopers during a fight as they tried to rescue the man and his brother from floodwaters.
- 19-month-old killed in all-terrain vehicle accident Updated: May-30-15 2:01 pm
MEAD, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a 19-month-old child has died of injuries after being struck by an all-terrain vehicle in southern Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma troopers rescue, arrest man in Choctaw County Updated: May-29-15 8:04 am
HUGO, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says troopers have rescued a man who was swept off a Choctaw County bridge by flood waters and then jailed on a public intoxication complaint.
- Trooper: Oklahoma toddler, 3, killed in hit-and-run Updated: May-28-15 9:12 am
SHAWNEE, Oklahoma - Oklahoma authorities are searching for a driver who they say ran over and killed a 3-year-old child.
- Kansas man dies in car crash on highway in Oklahoma Updated: May-26-15 4:28 am
PAWNEE, Oklahoma - A Kansas man has died after a car crash on the Cimarron Turnpike east of Pawnee, Oklahoma.
- Trooper: Tulsa deputy injured in SUV crash Updated: May-25-15 4:34 pm
SAND SPRINGS, Oklahoma - Oklahoma troopers say a Tulsa County deputy has been taken to a hospital after rolling his patrol SUV.
- Hugo man drowns after vehicle stalls on flooded road Updated: May-22-15 4:59 pm
HUGO, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a Hugo man drowned after leaving his vehicle when it stall on a flooded road in Choctaw County.
- Valliant man killed when struck by pickup truck Updated: May-21-15 1:42 pm
VALLIANT, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a Valliant man was killed when he was struck by a pickup truck on U.S. Highway 70 in McCurtain County.
- Teenager dies in Oklahoma creek after kayak overturns Updated: May-16-15 2:19 pm
WALTERS, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a 15-year-old Walters boy has died in a kayaking accident in West Cache Creek near Walters.
- Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin signs 12 bills into law Updated: May-11-15 7:23 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Gov. Mary Fallin has signed 12 measures adopted by the Oklahoma Legislature into law, including one that outlines guidelines for retiring Oklahoma Highway Patrol troopers who want to keep their service weapon.
- Trooper: Roadways reopened after flooding, tornadoes Updated: May-07-15 12:04 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says road conditions have mostly normalized after the state was hit by floods and tornados.
- Court sides with Oklahoma agency in gift card seizure Updated: May-06-15 2:25 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - An Oklahoma appeals court has sided with the Oklahoma Department of Public Safety in a case where a state trooper seized more than $11,500 worth of Walmart gift cards believed to be purchased with drug proceeds.
- Trooper: Woman dies in collision with Oklahoma school bus Updated: May-06-15 11:38 am
CLAREMORE, Oklahoma - Oklahoma troopers say a high school student has died after she crashed her SUV into a school bus filled with children.
- Gov. Mary Fallin signs bill banning texting while driving Updated: May-05-15 6:14 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Gov. Mary Fallin added her signature Tuesday to legislation that makes it illegal to text message while driving in Oklahoma and then issued a challenge to the state's motorists.