- Judge refuses to dismiss rape charge against ex-trooper Updated: Feb-04-16 2:27 pm
SAPULPA, Oklahoma - A judge refused on Thursday to dismiss a rape charge against a former Oklahoma Highway Patrolman accused of assaulting three women during traffic stops, rejecting defense claims that the contact was consensual.
- 2 killed in separate vehicle accidents on Oklahoma roadways Updated: Feb-03-16 12:03 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says two men have been killed in separate accidents on state roadways.
- 2 Kansas residents die in single-car crash near Marietta Updated: Jan-26-16 2:10 am
MARIETTA, Oklahoma - Two Kansas residents have died in a one-vehicle accident approximately six miles north of Marietta, Oklahoma.
- 1 person killed in single-vehicle collision in Tulsa County Updated: Jan-24-16 3:52 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - A 30-year-old Oklahoma City man has died following a single-vehicle crash on the Creek Turnpike in Tulsa County.
- Oklahoma trooper hospitalized after being struck by vehicle Updated: Jan-19-16 4:50 pm
SHAWNEE, Oklahoma - An Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper is hospitalized in serious but stable condition after being struck by a vehicle while helping a motorist along Interstate 40 east of Oklahoma City.
- 2 killed when driver attempts U-turn on Oklahoma turnpike Updated: Jan-18-16 8:04 am
NEWCASTLE, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says two people were killed in a two-vehicle collision on the H.E. Bailey Turnpike in Newcastle.
- Bristow woman dies after crashing into parked truck Updated: Jan-16-16 3:37 pm
OKMULGEE, Oklahoma - A 25-year-old Bristow woman is dead after crashing her SUV into a truck parked in a construction zone in Okmulgee County.
- 1 woman dead after collision on Craig County highway Updated: Jan-16-16 11:41 am
VINITA, Oklahoma - A 27-year old Spavinaw resident was killed when the SUV she was a passenger in collided with a tractor-trailer in Craig County.
- Troopers believe winter weather factor in fatal wreck Updated: Jan-09-16 5:34 pm
CHOUTEAU, Oklahoma - The remnants of a winter storm that dumped snow on Oklahoma's Panhandle, sent down sleet in the north and slickened roads in the northeast pushed out of the state on Saturday, with authorities saying the nasty weather could have contributed to a car wreck that killed six people.
- The Latest: Winter storm beginning to push out of Oklahoma Updated: Jan-09-16 2:51 pm
CHOUTEAU, Oklahoma - The latest on the winter weather moving through Oklahoma on Saturday (all times local):