- Woman killed when police chase of stolen truck ends in crash Updated: Jun-26-16 4:15 pm
OWASSO, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a woman was killed when the car she was in was struck by a stolen pickup truck that was leading troopers on a chase in Owasso.
- Woman picking up tackle box on road struck, killed by semi Updated: Jun-26-16 2:21 pm
ADA, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a woman who had stopped to pick up a fishing tackle box that had fallen onto a state highway was struck and killed by a semi.
- Highway Patrol: Oklahoma City man dead in ATV crash Updated: Jun-25-16 1:43 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - A 35-year-old Oklahoma City man has died after crashing his ATV in Pittsburg County.
- Oklahoma highway reopens after heavy rainfall forced closure Updated: Jun-24-16 1:46 pm
NEWKIRK, Oklahoma - A highway has reopened in northern Oklahoma after floodwaters forced its closure on Friday.
- 4 killed in 3 separate crashes on Oklahoma roadways Updated: Jun-23-16 12:58 pm
GUTHRIE, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says four people have died in three crashes on state roads.
- Texas man dies after being pulled from Oklahoma lake Updated: Jun-20-16 10:36 am
MADILL, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a 24-year-old Texas man has died at a hospital after he was pulled from Lake Texoma in southern Oklahoma.
- 42-year-old Oklahoma man drowns near Tahlequah Updated: Jun-19-16 12:40 pm
TAHLEQUAH, Oklahoma - A 42-year old Stilwell man has died after drowning on a lake in far eastern Oklahoma.
- Fallin orders Highway Patrol to suspend use of card readers Updated: Jun-17-16 6:14 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Gov. Mary Fallin is directing the Oklahoma Highway Patrol to suspend the use of mobile scanners capable of seizing money loaded onto prepaid debit cards by alleged criminals.
- Oklahoma Department of Public Safety offers voluntary buyout Updated: Jun-15-16 10:19 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Department of Public Safety, which includes the Oklahoma Highway Patrol, is offering voluntary buyouts to employees due to budget cuts.
- Lawmakers, groups ask Oklahoma governor to halt card readers Updated: Jun-15-16 3:32 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - A bipartisan group of legislators and advocacy groups are asking Gov. Mary Fallin to order a stop to the Oklahoma Highway Patrol's use of mobile scanners capable of seizing money loaded onto prepaid debit cards by alleged criminals.
- Man killed when struck by a train in northeastern Oklahoma Updated: Jun-12-16 2:49 pm
FOYIL, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a man was killed when he was struck by a train near Foyil in northeastern Oklahoma.
- Grant man dies in motorcycle crash in southeastern Oklahoma Updated: Jun-12-16 12:36 pm
HUGO, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a Grant man has been killed in a motorcycle crash near Hugo in southeastern Oklahoma.
- Pilot injured when plane crash lands in Oklahoma Updated: Jun-11-16 7:12 pm
CLEVELAND, Oklahoma - Authorities say the pilot of a small airplane was injured when the aircraft crash-landed near Keystone Lake.
- Interstate 40 in western Oklahoma reopens after crashes Updated: Jun-11-16 2:17 pm
CLINTON, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says Interstate 40 in western Oklahoma has reopened after being shut down because of numerous auto accidents.
- Muskogee man dies when thrown from the bed of a pickup truck Updated: Jun-11-16 11:12 am
OKAY, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a Muskogee man was killed when he was thrown from the bed of a pickup truck as it rolled during an accident.
- Oklahoma authorities use scanners to seize drug money Updated: Jun-10-16 7:37 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Authorities here are using an expensive new device during traffic stops to seize money that's been loaded onto prepaid debit cards by alleged drug traffickers, as law enforcement agencies across the state search for new ways to combat the flow of illegal drugs into Oklahoma.
- Dozens of workers ordered from Capitol after alarm sounds Updated: Jun-10-16 4:37 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Dozens of construction workers and state employees were ordered from the state Capitol after building officials say an alarm was triggered while air filters were being changed.
- Patrol looking for driver in fatal hit-and-run crash Updated: Jun-02-16 6:12 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Authorities are searching for the driver involved in a hit-and-run crash that killed a 36-year-old Oklahoma woman.
- 19-month-old child killed in Tulsa collision Updated: Jun-02-16 1:23 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - Authorities say a 19-month-old boy was killed in a two-vehicle collision in Tulsa.
- 3 killed in 2-vehicle collision in northeastern Oklahoma Updated: May-31-16 8:08 am
TAHLEQUAH, Oklahoma - Three people have died following a two-vehicle collision on State Highway 82 near Tahlequah.
- Missing Durant woman found dead in wreckage of her car Updated: May-30-16 9:05 am
DURANT, Oklahoma - A missing Durant woman has been found dead in the wreckage of her car in Blue River in southern Oklahoma.
- McAlester man drowns after jet ski accident on Lake Eufaula Updated: May-30-16 8:54 am
ENTERPRISE, Oklahoma - A 45-year-old McAlester man drowned and an 8-year-old Porum girl was slightly injured after a Jet Ski accident on Lake Eufaula.
- Kansans killed in Oklahoma motorcycle crash near Laverne Updated: May-29-16 12:56 pm
LAVERNE, Oklahoma - Two Kansans have died following a motorcycle crash in northwestern Oklahoma.