- Seager's debut spoiled by Dodgers' collapse vs. Padres Updated: Sep-04-15 3:56 am
SAN DIEGO - Corey Seager made the most of his major league debut, though it came in a loss.
- Padres rally for 10-7 win over Dodgers Updated: Sep-04-15 3:17 am
SAN DIEGO - Jedd Gyorko and Yangervis Solarte powered a late rally against a red-hot opponent.
- Gonzalez hits 2 HRs again as Rockies rout Giants 11-3 Updated: Sep-04-15 1:35 am
DENVER - Carlos Gonzalez followed Wednesday's power display with another impressive performance.
- Gonzalez hits 2 HRs again as Rockies rout Giants 11-3 Updated: Sep-04-15 1:26 am
DENVER - Ryan Vogelsong's first career home run was spoiled by his rough outing on the mound.
- Pirates swept by Brewers, lose sixth straight meeting Updated: Sep-04-15 12:37 am
- Wisler's, Braves' struggles continue in 15-1 loss to Nats Updated: Sep-04-15 12:13 am
WASHINGTON - September began where August ended for Matt Wisler, who failed to pitch through two innings in the shortest start of his rookie season.
- Jungmann, Santana, Brewers beat Pirates for 6th time in row Updated: Sep-04-15 12:12 am
MILWAUKEE - Taylor Jungmann has found a groove against the Pittsburgh Pirates.
- Ryan Zimmerman stays hot as Nationals rout Braves 15-1 Updated: Sep-03-15 11:50 pm
WASHINGTON - With a series loss in St. Louis behind them and a showdown with the New York Mets beginning on Monday, the Washington Nationals enjoyed a breather Thursday night.
- Padres recall LHP Frank Garces Updated: Sep-03-15 9:41 pm
SAN DIEGO - The San Diego Padres have recalled left-hander Frank Garces from Triple-A El Paso on Thursday.
- Giants' Lincecum facing 5 months of rehab after surgery Updated: Sep-03-15 9:00 pm
DENVER - San Francisco Giants pitcher Tim Lincecum had surgery on his left hip Thursday and will need five months of rehab to be ready for the 2016 season.
- Summer makeover has 1st-place Mets primed for playoff run Updated: Sep-03-15 8:57 pm
NEW YORK - David Wright can hardly contain his excitement.
- Harper back in Nationals' lineup a day after leaving game Updated: Sep-03-15 6:37 pm
WASHINGTON - Nationals outfielder Bryce Harper is back in the starting lineup, a day leaving the game because of tightness in his left glute.
- SD bullpen can't hold lead for Kennedy in loss to Rangers Updated: Sep-03-15 3:39 am
SAN DIEGO - After a miserable first two months, Ian Kennedy has been a different pitcher.
- Kershaw's 15 Ks lead Dodgers over Giants 2-1 Updated: Sep-03-15 2:08 am
LOS ANGELES - Once Dodgers manager Don Mattingly crossed the foul line without signaling the bullpen in the ninth inning, Clayton Kershaw knew he was safe to finish off the San Francisco Giants.
- D-backs fail to contain Gonzalez om 9-4 loss to Rockies Updated: Sep-03-15 1:50 am
DENVER - Chip Hale's high-percentage move was spoiled by Carlos Gonzalez.
- Gonzalez has 2 HRs, 7 RBIs as Rockies beat D-backs, 9-4 Updated: Sep-03-15 1:38 am
DENVER - After struggling at the start of the season, Carlos Gonzalez is finishing up strong.
- Giving up the long ball hurts Cards in 4-3 loss to Nationals Updated: Sep-03-15 1:27 am
ST. LOUIS - Tyler Lyons did well enough as a fill-in starter for the St. Louis Cardinals, Brandon Moss hit another mammoth home run and the offense erased a seventh-inning deficit for the third straight game.
- Zimmerman homers twice, doubles as Nationals beat Cardinals Updated: Sep-03-15 12:54 am
ST. LOUIS - Max Scherzer and the Washington Nationals' bullpen got plenty of big outs. Ryan Zimmerman took care of the offense.
- Nola no match for Harvey as Phillies lose 9-4 to Mets Updated: Sep-03-15 12:47 am
NEW YORK - Aaron Nola can only hope his next matchup with Matt Harvey is much more competitive.
- Tejada has inside-the-park HR; Harvey, Mets top Phillies 9-4 Updated: Sep-03-15 12:17 am
NEW YORK - Matt Harvey felt dehydrated and Daniel Murphy had a sore quadriceps. Still, many New York Mets were smiling in the clubhouse as they packed up for their road trip late Wednesday night.
- Nationals remove Harper in 4th inning with tight glutes Updated: Sep-02-15 9:58 pm
ST. LOUIS - Bryce Harper of the Washington Nationals was taken out of Wednesday night's game against the St. Louis Cardinals before the bottom of the fourth inning.
- Mets to skip Syndergaard this weekend, Harvey once more Updated: Sep-02-15 8:57 pm
- Tejada hits inside-the-park homer for Mets vs Phillies Updated: Sep-02-15 8:36 pm
NEW YORK - Ruben Tejada has hit an inside-the-park homer for the New York Mets against Philadelphia.
- Goldschmidt leaves Diamondbacks for birth of his first child Updated: Sep-02-15 7:57 pm
DENVER - Arizona Diamondbacks first baseman Paul Goldschmidt has left the team to be with his wife, Amy, for the birth of the couple's first child.
- Rockies recall RHPs Brown, Miller from Triple-A Updated: Sep-02-15 7:51 pm
DENVER - The Colorado Rockies recalled right-handers Brooks Brown and Justin Miller from Triple-A Albuquerque.