- Relatives mad after court blocks suits over hospital deaths Updated: Aug-30-15 4:55 pm
CHILLICOTHE, Missouri - Relatives are outraged after the Missouri Supreme Court decided wrongful death litigation can't go forward against a northwest Missouri hospital where a nurse is accused of intentionally killing patients more than a decade ago.
- Court denies motions from man set to be executed Tuesday Updated: Aug-29-15 2:49 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The Missouri Supreme Court has denied the latest legal challenges from a man scheduled to be executed Tuesday for raping and killing a 15-year-old Kansas City girl in 1989.
- Court rules against St. Louis police in ticket scandal Updated: Aug-20-15 10:34 am
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis police department will have to turn over records from its probe into a scandal over 2006 World Series tickets now that the Missouri Supreme Court has thrown out a final appeal that sought to block the documents' release.
- Missouri Supreme Court rules on traffic-camera challenges Updated: Aug-18-15 8:40 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The Missouri Supreme Court ruled Tuesday that there are constitutional or legal issues with three cities' traffic-camera ordinances, a move that has already prompted at least two cities to say they will likely redraft the programs.
- Missouri Supreme Court: Felon-in-possession law stands Updated: Aug-18-15 6:47 pm
ST. LOUIS - The Missouri Supreme Court on Tuesday upheld a state law banning felons from possessing firearms, ruling that it does not violate a constitutional right to bear arms.