- Interstate closure leads to rough central Ohio commute Updated: Jul-02-15 6:40 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - An interstate closure is leading to a rough morning commute for central Ohio drivers.
- Ohio to replace bridge after tanker fire, reroute traffic Updated: Jul-01-15 10:39 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Transportation officials plan to replace a bridge that was charred early Wednesday morning when a tanker truck carrying ethanol overturned, caught fire and forced closures on two major highways near Ohio's capital, leading to damage possibly up to $1 million and two citations for the driver.
- Ohio using highway messages to fight rise in traffic deaths Updated: Jul-01-15 2:04 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Facing an uptick in traffic deaths so far this year, Ohio officials will start using existing digital message boards along highways in an effort to make drivers think more about their behavior.
- ODOT to study Pro Football Hall of Fame's traffic impact Updated: Jun-24-15 10:43 am
- Police: Man killed in crash with street sweeper in Ohio Updated: Jun-03-15 5:37 am
CANTON, Ohio - Authorities say a man has died after the pickup truck he was driving hit a state transportation department vehicle in northeast Ohio.