- Brewers send Nationals to 7th straight loss with 6-5 win Updated: Jun-25-16 7:44 pm
MILWAUKEE - Chris Carter hit a three-run homer, and the Milwaukee Brewers handed Washington its season-high seventh straight loss with a 6-5 victory over the Nationals on Saturday.
- Scherzer beaten by long ball, Nats lose 6th straight Updated: Jun-25-16 1:22 am
MILWAUKEE - Max Scherzer and the Washington Nationals are on a tough 10-game trip.
- Strasburg to start Sunday for Nationals vs Brewers Updated: Jun-24-16 7:03 pm
MILWAUKEE - Nationals right-hander Stephen Strasburg will return to start Sunday against the Brewers after skipping his last scheduled appearance with an upper back strain.
- Gennett, Nieuwenhuis homer as Brewers beat Athletics 4-2 Updated: Jun-22-16 8:03 pm
OAKLAND, California - The Milwaukee Brewers finished their long California road trip with a close win after coming up short several times in the late innings with missed opportunities or mistakes.
- A's rookie Mengden strikes out nine, still no first MLB win Updated: Jun-22-16 7:59 pm
OAKLAND, California - Sure, Oakland manager Bob Melvin and pitching coach Curt Young will reassure rookie pitcher Daniel Mengden he is doing just fine, even without a win to show for it yet.
- Garza solid again despite Brewers loss to Dodgers Updated: Jun-19-16 9:47 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Milwaukee Brewers dragged at least one positive out of Los Angeles.
- Grandal's bases-loaded walk lifts Dodgers to a 2-1 win Updated: Jun-19-16 8:26 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Dodgers had to wait for Kike Hernandez's eighth-inning homer to get on the scoreboard Sunday. Patience led to the winning run, too.
- Brewers recall RHP Michael Blazek Updated: Jun-19-16 2:59 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Milwaukee Brewers recalled right-hander Michael Blazek from Triple-A Colorado Springs on Sunday.
- Johnny Cueto earns 10th win as Giants sweep Brewers Updated: Jun-15-16 7:52 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - With such a big cushion on the scoreboard, this might have been just a time for Johnny Cueto to start that spontaneous wiggling, dancing and having fun on the mound.
- Davies strong for Brewers in 5-3 win over Collins-less Mets Updated: Jun-12-16 6:54 pm
- Mets, Brewers send down Saturday starters Verrett, Peralta Updated: Jun-12-16 2:12 pm
MILWAUKEE - It was a tough day to be a starting pitcher at Miller Park.
- Milwaukee Brewers to introduce boy's new style of nachos Updated: Jun-11-16 8:42 pm
STRUM, Wisconsin - The Milwaukee Brewers will serve a new style of nachos this weekend after a 10-year-old boy from western Wisconsin proposed the new concession item.
- Anderson, Gennett lead Brewers to 4-0 win over Athletics Updated: Jun-09-16 12:34 am
MILWAUKEE - It was Chase Anderson's turn against the short-handed Oakland Athletics, and he won, too.
- Brewers RHP Zach Davies loses no-hit bid in 7th inning Updated: Jun-07-16 9:59 pm
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee Brewers right-hander Zach Davies had his no-hit bid ended by a two-run homer from Oakland's Billy Butler with two outs in the seventh inning.
- Nola fans 9 in 6 shutout innings, Phillies beat Brewers Updated: Jun-05-16 6:09 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Pete Mackanin brought a cheat sheet out to his postgame press conference with a list of names. The Philadelphia Phillies manager is not used to so many players having big offensive performances, so he wanted to make sure didn't forget anybody.
- Will Smith back from DL for Brewers, but Blazek sidelined Updated: Jun-01-16 6:22 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Milwaukee Brewers keep making moves in the bullpen.
- Led by Davies, Brewers avert sweep with 3-1 win over Cards Updated: Jun-01-16 5:40 pm
MILWAUKEE - Zach Davies had pinpoint command. He frustrated hitters with four pitches and stayed ahead in counts.
- Villar, Lucroy spark Brewers in 5-4 win over reeling Reds Updated: May-29-16 6:44 pm
MILWAUKEE - Jonathan Lucroy came through when needed all weekend long for the Milwaukee Brewers.
- Reds pitcher Alfredo Simon ejected in 5th of Brewers game Updated: May-28-16 7:19 pm
MILWAUKEE - Cincinnati Reds starter Alfredo Simon was ejected in the fifth inning of Saturday's game against Milwaukee after hitting Brewers starter Chase Anderson with a pitch.
- Braun, Villar homer to help Brewers complete 3-game sweep Updated: May-27-16 1:09 am
ATLANTA - The Milwaukee Brewers are starting to play better on the road.