- Cardinals return favor, beat Brewers 1-0 Updated: Jun-03-15 12:29 am
ST. LOUIS - Tyler Cravy anticipated there would be a lot more nerves accompanying his major league debut. The 26-year-old right-hander gave the Milwaukee Brewers far, far more than they could have hoped for.
- Cardinals return favor, beat Brewers 1-0 Updated: Jun-03-15 12:04 am
ST. LOUIS - Matt Holliday's on-base streak ended at a National League-record 45 games to start the season long before Trevor Rosenthal got a double-play ball for the final outs.
- Brewers OF Davis has surgery Updated: Jun-02-15 9:38 pm
ST. LOUIS - Milwaukee Brewers outfielder Khris Davis underwent arthroscopic surgery on his right knee and will be sidelined 4-6 weeks.
- Garcia effort wasted in Cardinals' 1-0 loss to Brewers Updated: Jun-02-15 1:05 am
ST. LOUIS - In all three of Jaime Garcia's starts, the left-hander has given the St. Louis Cardinals a chance to win. He's not even thinking about the shoulder woes that have cost him much of the last two seasons.
- Brewers activate Lucroy from 15-day DL Updated: Jun-01-15 5:45 pm
- Correction: Diamondbacks-Brewers story Updated: Jun-01-15 3:14 pm
MILWAUKEE - In a story May 30 about the Diamondbacks-Brewers game, The Associated Press erroneously described the batting stance of Arizona first baseman Paul Goldschmidt and batting average when he plays in Milwaukee. He hits right-handed and his average at Miller Park was .489 following Saturday's game, not .511.
- Brewers place Khris Davis on DL with right knee injury Updated: May-31-15 10:06 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Brewers have placed Khris Davis on the 15-day disabled list after the left fielder tore the meniscus in his right knee.
- Appeal for Brewers' Smith on suspension to be heard Monday Updated: May-30-15 5:59 pm
MILWAUKEE - Brewers reliever Will Smith will have a hearing Monday for his appeal of an eight-game suspension after being found with a foreign substance on his arm while pitching.
- Brewers go high-tech in latest tribute to Bud Selig Updated: May-28-15 10:26 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Milwaukee Brewers are giving retired baseball commissioner and former team owner Bud Selig a high-tech tribute.
- Vogelsong, Giants complete sweep with 3-1 win over Brewers Updated: May-27-15 6:31 pm
- Foltynewicz pitches into 8th, Braves beat Brewers 2-1 Updated: May-24-15 5:56 pm
ATLANTA - Atlanta rookie Mike Foltynewicz had command of his pitches, and that gave him the edge he needed to top Jimmy Nelson and the Milwaukee Brewers.
- Brewers' Smith suspended 8 games for rosin, sunscreen on arm Updated: May-22-15 7:26 pm
ATLANTA - Milwaukee Brewers manager Craig Counsell didn't see a shiny substance on reliever Will Smith's right arm until it was too late.
- Alex Wood misses start because of stomach virus Updated: May-22-15 5:33 pm
- Brewers' Smith ejected for having rosin, sunscreen on arm Updated: May-21-15 11:14 pm
- Manfred understands why minority interviews skipped Updated: May-21-15 8:30 pm
NEW YORK - New baseball Commissioner Rob Manfred said he understands why the Milwaukee Brewers and Miami Marlins did not interview any minority candidates when they hired new managers this month.
- Brewers can't finish sweep, lose to Tigers 5-2 Updated: May-20-15 11:53 pm
- Castellanos' 3-run triple lifts Tigers over Brewers 5-2 Updated: May-20-15 11:21 pm
DETROIT - Nick Castellanos arrived at third base, clapped his hands joyously and bent over to slap the dirt.
- Brewers' six-run 3rd inning dooms Tigers in 8-1 loss Updated: May-19-15 11:27 pm
DETROIT - One inning proved costly to the Detroit Tigers on Tuesday night.
- Brewers to unveil 'Selig Experience' May 29 Updated: May-18-15 3:12 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Milwaukee Brewers are set to unveil a new attraction honoring former owner Bud Selig's long association with the team.
- For more skippers, no prior managing experience required Updated: May-18-15 12:09 pm
MILWAUKEE - Craig Counsell played 15 years in the majors, scouted and has worked with minor league players and coaches. But he never coached or managed in the minors or majors before taking over as Milwaukee's manager for Brewers general manager Doug Melvin.
- Syndergaard earns 1st big league win, Mets beat Brewers Updated: May-17-15 5:12 pm
NEW YORK - Even before Noah Syndergaard could talk about stamping his place in the majors, the prized Mets pitching prospect wanted to start with a statement: "I hope Gomez is OK."
- Brewers' Carlos Gomez hit in helmet by pitch, leaves game Updated: May-17-15 3:14 pm
- Quintana stars, White Sox hold on for 4-2 win over Brewers Updated: May-14-15 12:44 am
MILWAUKEE - Jose Quintana finally got some run support.
- Jean Segura a late scratch for Brewers for sore pinky Updated: May-13-15 7:20 pm
MILWAUKEE - Shortstop Jean Segura is a late scratch from the Milwaukee Brewers' starting lineup against the Chicago White Sox because of a sore right pinky finger.
- White Sox rally from 6-run deficit, lose to Brewers 10-7 Updated: May-12-15 12:06 am
MILWAUKEE - Jeff Samardzija and a leaky defense dug the White Sox a huge hole. When Chicago finally tied it late, the bullpen let them down, too.