- New GM David Stearns sets fresh tone for retooling Brewers Updated: Oct-09-15 1:40 pm
MILWAUKEE - Nearly a week into his tenure with the Milwaukee Brewers, new general manager David Stearns is beginning to set a fresh tone for a franchise in transition.
- No Ordinary Joe, Cubs' Maddon might be MLB's best skipper Updated: Oct-07-15 2:19 am
CHICAGO - Everyone expected some zaniness when Joe Maddon came to town.
- More changes ahead for Brewers after tough season Updated: Oct-05-15 10:15 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Brewers packed up their belongings and said their goodbyes for the 2015 season after getting swept in the final series by the Chicago Cubs.
- Brewers overhaul starts, contracts of 5 coaches not renewed Updated: Oct-05-15 2:18 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Brewers are letting five coaches go in what is likely the first step in the franchise's offseason overhaul.
- Davis hits another homer, but Brewers fall 6-1 to Cubs Updated: Oct-03-15 1:05 am
- Cubs beat Brewers, try to keep up in race to host wild card Updated: Oct-03-15 12:43 am
- Kennedy strikes out 11, Solarte homers in Padres' 3-1 win Updated: Oct-01-15 9:53 pm
SAN DIEGO - Ian Kennedy struck out 11 in what was likely his final start with San Diego and Yangervis Solarte hit a two-run homer for the Padres, who beat Milwaukee 3-1 in their home finale on Thursday.
- Rogers' grand slam in 9th rallies Brewers past Cardinals Updated: Sep-27-15 11:08 pm
ST. LOUIS - Jason Rogers feels right at home in the spoiler role.
- Brewers edge Cardinals 4-3; Braun set to start Updated: Sep-26-15 1:14 am
ST. LOUIS - Ryan Braun showed the Milwaukee Brewers he's ready to play again.
- Cards' Martinez lifted after 7 pitches with shoulder injury Updated: Sep-25-15 8:53 pm
- Cubs can't muster offense in 4-1 loss to Brewers Updated: Sep-24-15 12:11 am
CHICAGO - The Chicago Cubs' offense may have disappeared for one night, but considering the postseason aspirations his team has, manager Joe Maddon isn't overly concerned.
- Brewers tab Astros assistant David Stearns general manager Updated: Sep-21-15 8:13 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Brewers' youth movement is carrying over to the front office.
- Brewers end 8-game skid in 8-4 win over Reds Updated: Sep-20-15 6:45 pm
MILWAUKEE - In a lineup depleted by injuries and trades, steady veteran Adam Lind served as the offensive spark for the Milwaukee Brewers on Sunday.
- Brewers' Herrera thought he had broken leg from collision Updated: Sep-20-15 2:51 pm
MILWAUKEE - Elian Herrera felt so much pain after colliding with teammate Shane Peterson, the Milwaukee third baseman thought he had broken a leg.
- Frazier joins elite company in helping Reds beat Brewers 9-7 Updated: Sep-20-15 12:00 am
MILWAUKEE - Cincinnati Reds third baseman Todd Frazier moved into quite a place in team history Saturday.
- Brewers 3B Herrera hurt in collision with teammate Updated: Sep-19-15 10:30 pm
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee Brewers third baseman Elian Herrera was injured Saturday night when he collided with teammate Shane Peterson as they tried to chase down a looping fly ball in left field.
- Brewers pitcher Nelson still in hospital after liner to head Updated: Sep-18-15 6:41 pm
MILWAUKEE - Brewers pitcher Jimmy Nelson will remain in a hospital for at least a second night after being hit in the head by a line drive.
- Lackey, Cardinals sweep; Brewers pitcher Nelson hurt Updated: Sep-18-15 12:49 am
MILWAUKEE - Startled at the sight of his line drive hitting Brewers pitcher Jimmy Nelson in the head, Tommy Pham felt himself freeze for a moment.
- Brewers pitcher Jimmy Nelson struck on head by line drive Updated: Sep-17-15 8:59 pm
MILWAUKEE - Brewers starter Jimmy Nelson was hit on the back of the head by Tommy Pham in the third inning of Milwaukee's game against the St. Louis Cardinals on Thursday night.
- Peavy hits 1st HR in 9 years, pitches Giants past Reds 5-3 Updated: Sep-17-15 2:24 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Sure, Jake Peavy can remember his last home run - and the pitcher who gave it up.
- Back tightness keeps Brewers' Braun out of game Updated: Sep-16-15 7:41 pm
- Harrison's single in the 11th lifts Pirates over Brewers 7-6 Updated: Sep-13-15 7:04 pm
PITTSBURGH - The Pittsburgh Pirates have just one off day in September and it comes in advance of a pivotal series, but it figures to be an enjoyable one.