- Parra, Lucroy get 4 of Brewers' 6 hits in 5-0 loss to Giants Updated: Jul-29-15 8:36 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Gerardo Parra and Jonathan Lucroy had no problem hitting the San Francisco Giants' pitching. The rest of the Milwaukee Brewers' lineup was unable to match them.
- Five-run inning lifts Giants past Brewers Updated: Jul-29-15 8:20 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - A day after making a wild throw from the outfield, Hunter Pence certainly wasn't surprised to see the Milwaukee Brewers try to test his arm again.
- Giants miss chance to move into first place in NL West Updated: Jul-29-15 1:53 am
- Aoki returns from disabled list to face former Brewers team Updated: Jul-27-15 10:08 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - The Giants activated left fielder Nori Aoki from the 15-day disabled list Monday in time for him to return against the Milwaukee Brewers, who made a late scratch of right fielder Ryan Braun because of lower back tightness.
- Hellickson, Owings lead Diamondbacks past Brewers 3-0 Updated: Jul-26-15 9:24 pm
PHOENIX - Arizona's pitchers are putting together one strong start after another.
- Ramirez joins Pirates, batting cleanup Updated: Jul-25-15 6:17 pm
PITTSBURGH - Aramis Ramirez joined the Pittsburgh Pirates on Saturday night and was batting cleanup in his first game back with his old club.
- Pirates acquire Aramis Ramirez from Brewers Updated: Jul-23-15 8:36 pm
PITTSBURGH - Aramis Ramirez is back where he once belonged.
- Lohse struggles, Brewers fall short in 7-5 loss to Indians Updated: Jul-22-15 7:45 pm
MILWAUKEE - Kyle Lohse has weathered tough stretches on the mound during what has been a respectable 15-year career in the big leagues.
- Brantley homers with 4 RBIs as Indians top Brewers 7-5 Updated: Jul-22-15 7:36 pm
MILWAUKEE - A .349 hitter with runners in scoring position, Michael Brantley doesn't mind sharing the sharing the reason for his success at the plate.
- Indians ground into 4 double plays, lose 8-1 to Brewers Updated: Jul-22-15 1:44 am
- Matt Garza back from DL to start for Brewers against Indians Updated: Jul-21-15 12:59 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Brewers have reinstated Matt Garza from the 15-day disabled list to start the opener of the interleague series Tuesday night with the Cleveland Indians.
- Jungmann, Brewers finish off sweep of Pirates Updated: Jul-19-15 7:14 pm
MILWAUKEE - Taylor Jungmann has been quite the midseason call-up for the Milwaukee Brewers.
- Pirates LHP Liriano scratched with neck tightness Updated: Jul-18-15 7:20 pm
MILWAUKEE - Pirates left-hander Francisco Liriano was scratched minutes before the start of Saturday night's game against the Milwaukee Brewers due to neck tightness.
- Brewers OF Braun, closer Rodriguez heading to All-Star game Updated: Jul-13-15 5:05 pm
CINCINNATI - Milwaukee Brewers outfielder Ryan Braun is heading to his sixth All-Star game.
- Gonzalez's 2-run homer lifts Dodgers over Brewers 4-3 Updated: Jul-12-15 9:05 pm
LOS ANGELES - Last season, the Dodgers fell behind and rarely recovered. This season, they have 24 comeback victories, finding ways to climb out of holes with timely hitting.
- Brewers minor leaguer draws 72-game drug suspension Updated: Jul-10-15 5:32 pm
NEW YORK - A minor league player in the Milwaukee Brewers' organization has been suspended 72 games without pay after a positive test for a performance-enhancing drug.
- Gomez hits 2 HRs, Brewers beat Braves 6-5 Updated: Jul-08-15 6:37 pm
MILWAUKEE - Carlos Gomez guessed right.
- Fan hit by line drive and injured during Braves-Brewers game Updated: Jul-07-15 10:42 am
MILWAUKEE - A woman sitting several rows behind the Milwaukee Brewers' dugout was injured Monday night when she was hit by a line drive off the bat of Atlanta's Eury Perez.
- Brewers extend win streak to 8 games with 6-1 victory Updated: Jul-05-15 5:51 pm
CINCINNATI - Taylor Jungmann kept the Milwaukee Brewers rolling.
- Reds C Pena ejected after review argument Updated: Jul-04-15 9:15 pm
CINCINNATI - Reds catcher Brayan Pena was ejected from Saturday's game against the Milwaukee Brewers in the fifth inning after arguing about a replay review that failed to overturn a call that went against Cincinnati.
- Brewers recall rookie pitchers Cravy, Goforth Updated: Jul-03-15 4:50 pm
CINCINNATI - The Milwaukee Brewers beefed up their bullpen on Friday, recalling rookie right-handers Tyler Cravy and David Goforth from Triple-A Colorado Springs.
- Lind's RBI single in 11th lifts Brewers over Phillies 8-7 Updated: Jul-02-15 11:11 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Milwaukee Brewers came to Philadelphia with the second-worst record in the majors and left with the longest winning streak.