- Braun, Villar homer to help Brewers complete 3-game sweep Updated: May-27-16 1:09 am
ATLANTA - The Milwaukee Brewers are starting to play better on the road.
- Braves' offense hits another low point in a bad season Updated: May-27-16 1:03 am
ATLANTA - Interim Braves manager Brian Snitker keeps waiting on his team's offense to wake up.
- Braun returns, Brewers get swept with 3-1 loss to Mets Updated: May-22-16 7:56 pm
- Syndergaard Ks 11, Conforto homers as Mets sweep Brewers Updated: May-22-16 6:57 pm
NEW YORK - Of all the young aces in the New York Mets' rotation, nobody has been more dominant than Noah Syndergaard.
- Braun back in Brewers' lineup vs Mets after missing 4 games Updated: May-22-16 12:13 pm
NEW YORK - Ryan Braun is back in the Milwaukee Brewers' lineup after missing four games with a stiff back.
- Brewers put Santana on DL, recall Broxton; Braun out again Updated: May-20-16 7:05 pm
NEW YORK - The Milwaukee Brewers have placed right fielder Domingo Santana on the 15-day disabled list with a sore right shoulder and recalled speedy Keon Broxton from Triple-A Colorado Springs.
- Guerra strikes out 11 as Brewers slow Cubs with 5-3 win Updated: May-19-16 6:04 pm
MILWAUKEE - Junior Guerra used his split-finger fastball to carry the Milwaukee Brewers to victory.
- Anderson's no-hit bid for Brewers broken up in 8th by Cubs Updated: May-17-16 10:11 pm
- Cubs sign Joe Nathan, recovering from Tommy John surgery Updated: May-17-16 7:55 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Chicago Cubs agreed Tuesday to a one-year contract with Joe Nathan, a six-time All-Star reliever recovering from Tommy John surgery.
- Carter powers Brewers to 3-2 win over Padres Updated: May-15-16 6:45 pm
MILWAUKEE - A little extra work for Chris Carter and Zach Davies paid off in a big way on Sunday.
- San Diego Padres recalled reliever Tayron Guerrero Updated: May-15-16 1:29 pm
MILWAUKEE - The San Diego Padres recalled reliever Tayron Guerrero from Triple-A El Paso, adding an arm to the bullpen after a 12-inning game Saturday night.
- Padres recall reliever Leonel Campos, option Alex DIckerson Updated: May-14-16 5:52 pm
MILWAUKEE - The San Diego Padres have recalled reliever Leonel Campos from Triple-A El Paso, fortifying the pitching staff following the right hamstring injury to starter Andrew Cashner.
- Chen's 12 strikeouts help Marlins beat Brewers, 3-2 Updated: May-11-16 10:55 pm
MIAMI - Wei-Yin Chen tied a career high with 12 strikeouts, and center fielder Marcell Ozuna threw a strike, too.
- HR by Marlins' Realmuto negated; he passes teammate on bases Updated: May-09-16 8:05 pm
MIAMI - A home run by the Marlins' J.T. Realmuto was negated when he passed teammate Marcell Ozuna after rounding first base Monday against the Brewers, costing Miami a run.
- Lucroy homer leads Brewers over Reds 5-4 for 4-game split Updated: May-08-16 7:17 pm
CINCINNATI - Jonathan Lucroy drove in the go-ahead run and then preserved the lead with his arm.
- Angels rally off Brewers' bullpen for 7-3 to avoid sweep Updated: May-04-16 7:00 pm
- Trout triples and homers, Angels beat Brewers 7-3 Updated: May-04-16 6:43 pm
MILWAUKEE - The curveball hung over the plate, an enticing pitch that Mike Trout quickly turned into a rally-starting solo home run in the eighth inning.
- Brewers beat Miami 14-5 to snap Marlins' 7-game win streak Updated: May-01-16 7:13 pm
MILWAUKEE - When Chris Carter gets in a slump, he tries to forget about the past.
- Marlins' no-hit bid broken up with 1 out in 9th vs Brewers Updated: Apr-29-16 11:02 pm
MILWAUKEE - Jonathan Lucroy blooped a single with one out in the ninth inning to break up the combo no-hit bid by the Miami Marlins at Milwaukee.
- Brewers turn triple play against Marlins Updated: Apr-29-16 9:46 pm
- Ichiro has milestone hit, stolen base against Brewers Updated: Apr-29-16 8:32 pm
- Arrieta wins 16th straight decision as Cubs beat Brewers 7-2 Updated: Apr-28-16 9:14 pm
CHICAGO - Jake Arrieta's bid for a second straight no-hitter was dashed on his fifth pitch. His Wrigley Field scoreless streak ended at 52 2/3 innings.
- Brewers 2B Scooter Gennett to DL with oblique tightness Updated: Apr-28-16 11:11 am
CHICAGO - The Milwaukee Brewers have placed second baseman Scooter Gennett on the 15-day disabled list with right oblique tightness.
- Jake Arrieta waits as Brewers and Cubs postponed by rain Updated: Apr-27-16 8:31 pm
CHICAGO - Jake Arrieta will have to wait another day for his chance to match Johnny Vander Meer.