- Ex-Va. postal carrier pleads guilty to mail theft Updated: Jul-28-15 3:08 am
NORFOLK, Virginia - A former postal carrier in Virginia Beach has pleaded guilty to stealing mail.
- Truck hauling mail catches fire near Des Moines suburb Updated: Jul-24-15 7:52 am
ANKENY, Iowa - Letters and packages went up in smoke when a truck hauling U.S. mail caught fire near the Des Moines suburb of Ankeny.
- Postal Service rejects plan for artistic facade in Tieton Updated: Jul-23-15 7:04 am
TIETON, Washington - The U.S. Postal Service has rejected a proposal to replace the Tieton Post Office's facade with a giant mosaic resembling an historic postage stamp.
- Portland gunfire: 2 reports in NE part of city, no injuries Updated: Jul-18-15 1:29 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Police have responded to two reports of gunfire Friday night in northeast Portland. In one case, gunshots hit two vehicles, including a U.S. Postal Service vehicle. In the other, police say a disturbance inside the Lloyd Center Mall led to gunshots being fired in a parking structure outside the mall.
- Ex-Norfolk postal worker sentenced for dumping mail Updated: Jul-15-15 12:48 pm
NORFOLK, Virginia - A former U.S. Postal Service worker who admitted to dumping hundreds of pieces of mail will spend six months on home confinement.
- Minnesota congressional delegation proposes Killebrew stamp Updated: Jul-14-15 2:42 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota's congressional delegation is urging the U.S. Postal Service to honor the legacy of Twins Hall-of-Famer Harmon Killebrew by putting him on a stamp.
- Hearing set on relocating Alexandria's downtown post office Updated: Jul-13-15 6:44 am
ALEXANDRIA, Louisiana - The U.S. Postal Service is asking the public to weigh in on a proposal to relocate the Murray Street Postal Station located in the federal courthouse in Alexandria.
- Rapid City woman credited with helping catch mail thief Updated: Jul-04-15 5:55 pm
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A Rapid City woman robbed of her mail is being credited with helping to catch a United States Postal Service employee who allegedly stole money, gift cards and other mail while working.
- Armstrong girlfriend must testify, Landis to produce records Updated: Jul-02-15 6:24 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Lance Armstrong's girlfriend can be questioned under oath about what she knows of his doping past, and his former teammate-turned-antagonist Floyd Landis will have to turn over records of investigations into his own previous doping case, a federal judge has decided.
- Feds: NYC mailman's scheme delivers $1M in bogus tax refunds Updated: Jul-02-15 3:55 pm
NEW YORK - A mail carrier was arrested Thursday on charges he stole over $1 million through a scheme that delivered bogus tax refunds.
- USPS to offer Elvis Presley greatest hits CD with stamp Updated: Jul-02-15 1:23 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The U.S. Postal Service is offering an Elvis Presley greatest hits CD to go along with a new commemorative stamp.