- For Memorial Day, new stamps showing Service Cross Medals Updated: May-30-16 12:48 pm
NEW YORK - The U.S. Postal Service is marking Memorial Day by issuing new stamps showing the Service Cross Medals. They are among the nation's highest military honors.
- Alton post office picks up and moves Updated: May-26-16 10:45 pm
ALTON, Illinois - The U.S. Postal Service is on the move in Alton, Illinois.
- New post office in Mellette scheduled to open Monday Updated: May-20-16 11:28 am
MELLETTE, South Dakota - A new post office is scheduled to open Monday in Mellette.
- Trove of soggy, undelivered mail found in Washington sewer Updated: May-19-16 3:53 pm
WASHINGTON - U.S. Postal Service investigators want to know who left a trove of undelivered mail inside the catch basins of a sewer in Northeast Washington - enough to fill 25 trash bags.
- Iowan pleads not guilty to stealing from US Postal service Updated: May-19-16 10:23 am
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - A July trial has been scheduled for a woman accused of misappropriating money while serving as postmaster in Nora Springs.
- Dog attacks against Utah mail carriers up 55 percent in 2015 Updated: May-19-16 2:32 am
SALT LAKE CITY - A new report shows that dog attacks on mail carriers in Utah increased by more than half in 2015 from the previous year.
- Lincoln man suspected of killing 2 women before killing self Updated: May-17-16 11:44 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Authorities say a man whose body was found in a Lincoln house is suspected of shooting the two women whose bodies also were found there.
- Cleveland 2nd in country in dog attacks on postal workers Updated: May-13-16 3:40 am
CLEVELAND - The U.S. Postal Service says Cleveland ranks second in the country in the number of dog attacks on postal workers.
- Ex-postal worker pleads guilty to stealing gift cards Updated: May-06-16 2:42 pm
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Federal prosecutors say a 36-year-old Lafayette woman has pleaded guilty to stealing gift cards when she was working for the U.S. Postal Service.
- Sheriff's Dept: Mailbox keys, stolen mail in suspect's car Updated: May-04-16 8:45 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Homemade keys used by the U.S. Postal Service to break in to cluster mailboxes were found in the car of the man shot by Bernalillo County Sheriff's deputies in Albuquerque.
- No commemorative postage stamp for Grand Teton National park Updated: May-01-16 8:24 pm
JACKSON, Wyoming - The last in a series of stamps commemorating national parks has been selected, and Grand Teton National Park didn't make the cut.