- Alabama man sentenced for illegal Internet gun sales Updated: Nov-25-15 4:13 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - A Montgomery man convicted of illegally selling firearms over the Internet has been sentenced to prison time, federal prosecutors said Wednesday.
- Police: Postal worker harassed Muslim woman in NYC Updated: Nov-24-15 9:00 pm
NEW YORK - A postal worker arrested on hate crime charges had bumped into and spit on a Muslim woman before following her into a deli and threatening to burn down her place of worship, New York City police said.
- Ketchum officials in central Idaho eye home mail delivery Updated: Nov-22-15 7:01 am
KETCHUM, Idaho - Leaders in the central Idaho city of Ketchum say they're interested in having the U.S. Postal Service deliver mail to homes and businesses rather than residents continuing to pick up mail at the post office.
- US Postal Service to host passport fairs around New Mexico Updated: Nov-20-15 1:11 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The U.S. Postal Service will be hosting passport fairs around New Mexico as residents brace for identification requirements to take effect early next year.
- Man admits to embezzling from upstate New York post office Updated: Nov-18-15 5:08 am
SYRACUSE, New York - A 71-year-old man has admitted to stealing from the U.S. Postal Service while he was the postmaster of an upstate New York post office.
- New Mexico post offices overwhelmed with passport requests Updated: Nov-14-15 2:20 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - New Mexico residents are rushing to get passports before driver's licenses are no longer accepted at federal facilities next year, postal officials said.
- 3 people charged with stealing from US Postal Service Updated: Nov-04-15 8:12 am
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - Three people face charges of stealing from U.S. Postal Service offices in West Virginia.