- Widows: Railroad knew of defect before veterans killed Updated: Nov-26-15 12:05 pm
LUBBOCK, Texas - Intensive care nurse Angie Boivin had just tended to a woman whose leg was severed near the hip when she saw her husband Larry lying nearby under an American flag blanket. She says that she was with him when he took his last breath.
- NTSB: Residents reported fog after fatal Georgia plane crash Updated: Nov-18-15 12:37 pm
ATLANTA - Residents living near a northeast Georgia airport heard the sounds of a small plane that crashed in the woods and went searching for it but couldn't find the wreckage because of heavy fog and mist, federal investigators say in a newly released report.
- 2 killed in small plane crash near Colorado Springs airport Updated: Nov-09-15 9:21 pm
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Authorities say two people were killed in a small plane crash near the Colorado Springs airport.
- 6 migrant farmworkers killed as bus hits bridge in Arkansas Updated: Nov-06-15 11:53 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A bus ferrying migrant farmworkers from Michigan to Texas ran off a highway and hit an overpass in Arkansas on Friday, ripping off the roof and ejecting passengers onto the interstate. Six people were killed and six injured; the driver survived.
- The Latest: 19 workers on bus that crashed were from Mexico Updated: Nov-06-15 11:42 pm
NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The latest on the crash of a cross-country bus in North Little Rock, Arkansas (all times local):
- NTSB report details weather at time of Miss. Sound crash Updated: Nov-06-15 7:26 pm
PASCAGOULA, Mississippi - The National Transportation Safety Board has issued a preliminary report on the crash of a small airplane in Mississippi Sound late last month.
- 3 siblings going to funeral killed in Arkansas plane crash Updated: Nov-04-15 11:21 am
RUSSELLVILLE, Arkansas - Authorities say three siblings and a pilot were killed in a small plane crash in Arkansas as they flew to Tennessee to attend an uncle's funeral.
- NTSB: Issue with fuel supply line in plane that caught fire Updated: Nov-03-15 4:02 pm
MIAMI - The National Transportation Safety Board reported Tuesday that the main fuel supply line to an engine was disconnected before a jetliner caught fire as it taxied for takeoff from Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport.
- Ride the Ducks unlikely to resume operations until next year Updated: Nov-03-15 3:10 pm
OLYMPIA, Washington - It's unlikely that Seattle's Ride the Ducks tour vehicles will be back on the streets before next year. That's the word from state regulators.
- NTSB: Loss of engine power suspected in Hammond plane crash Updated: Oct-30-15 10:42 am
HAMMOND, Louisiana - The National Transportation Safety Board reports an apparent loss of engine power shortly after takeoff led to the fatal plane crash at the Hammond airport earlier this month.