- Get Started: NLRB ruling can hurt small business, groups say Updated: Aug-31-15 12:28 pm
A National Labor Relations Board ruling that modified the definition of an employer could hurt small businesses including franchises and subcontractors, according to industry groups that advocate for those companies.
- Failed union bid won't stop reforms in college athletics Updated: Aug-18-15 9:46 am
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - With or without a union, more rights and benefits are coming for college athletes.
- Labor Secretary: Book open on unions at college campuses Updated: Aug-18-15 8:11 am
WASHINGTON - Labor Secretary Thomas Perez says the question of allowing college athletes to form unions "remains open" despite a federal ruling that this is impermissible.
- Few options for activists after college labor union blocked Updated: Aug-18-15 2:19 am
CHICAGO - Labor activists vowed not to abandon their fight to organize college sports teams after the National Labor Relations Board blocked a historic bid by Northwestern University football players to become the first in the nation to unionize.
- Latest on athlete unions: QB says team 'fine' with ruling Updated: Aug-17-15 2:53 pm
CHICAGO - The latest on the National Labor Relations Board's decision preventing Northwestern University football players from unionizing (all times are local):