- Regulators try again to block Hershey-PinnacleHealth merger Updated: May-11-16 4:05 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Federal and state regulators are making another effort to block a merger between PinnacleHealth System and Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center.
- Staples, Office Depot scrap merger after judge blocks deal Updated: May-10-16 9:07 pm
WASHINGTON - Staples and Office Depot said Tuesday they are scrapping their planned $6.3 billion merger after a federal judge blocked the deal, saying the government had made the case that the combination would likely hurt competition in office supplies.
- Herbalife says it's in advanced talks with FTC, shares soar Updated: May-06-16 6:24 pm
NEW YORK - Shares of Herbalife surged more than 9 percent Friday after disclosing that it is in advanced talks to settle a federal investigation into claims it essentially operates as a pyramid scheme.
- Schumer: Probe billboards using phone data to track shoppers Updated: May-01-16 6:37 pm
NEW YORK - A U.S. senator is calling for a federal investigation into an outdoor advertising company's latest effort to target billboard ads to specific consumers.
- The Latest: Company says ads respect consumers' privacy Updated: May-01-16 11:00 am
NEW YORK - The Latest on a U.S. senator's call for an investigation into the practices of an outdoor advertising company in New York (all times local):