- US official: Hudson tunnel project needs clarity on scope Updated: Oct-01-15 5:43 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - Plans are moving ahead to build a new Hudson River rail tunnel and make other large-scale infrastructure improvements, but the lack of a final decision on the scope of the project is stalling further advances, the federal official overseeing the project said Thursday.
- Pedestrian fatally struck by Amtrak train in Delaware Updated: Sep-20-15 12:21 pm
- PennDOT asks about adding 2nd Harrisburg-Pittsburgh train Updated: Sep-17-15 12:25 pm
- No charges filed in connection with Amtrak crash in Virginia Updated: Sep-11-15 3:58 pm
- Amtrak train hits tractor-trailer in Virginia; none hurt Updated: Sep-10-15 5:33 pm
SKIPPERS, Virginia - An Amtrak train that travels between North Carolina and New York hit a tractor-trailer Thursday, splitting the trailer in half and leaving the driver with minor injuries, but no passengers or crew members on board were hurt, officials said.
- Leaders push for more rail travel in southwest Ohio Updated: Sep-05-15 1:15 pm