- CDC: 150 possibly had contact with Lassa fever victim Updated: May-28-15 5:52 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Federal and state health officials have identified more than 150 people who possibly had contact with a patient who died of Lassa Fever, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Thursday.
- Ohio bill would allow patients to get STD meds for partners Updated: May-25-15 1:07 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A bill in Ohio seeks to expand access to treatment for certain sexually transmitted diseases by allowing doctors to prescribe medication to their patients' partners without examining them.
- Study: Severe vision loss is most common in the South Updated: May-21-15 3:29 pm
NEW YORK - Health officials say bad eyesight in the U.S. is most common in the South.
- A food poisoning report with good news: Fewer E. coli cases Updated: May-14-15 2:03 pm
NEW YORK - Fewer Americans are getting sick from a nasty germ sometimes found in undercooked hamburgers, the government reported Thursday.
- Among Hispanics, Puerto Ricans seem to have worst health Updated: May-05-15 2:20 pm
NEW YORK - Among Hispanic groups in the United States, Puerto Ricans appear to have the worst health, according to a government report released Tuesday.