- Murder conviction in Maine bee farm shooting is upheld Updated: May-24-16 12:56 pm
PORTLAND, Maine - The state supreme court has upheld the conviction of a Maine man in the fatal shooting of a fellow lobsterman at a bee farm.
- Maine's top court upholds bra escape conviction Updated: May-18-16 12:45 am
PORTLAND, Maine - Maine's highest court has upheld the escape conviction of a woman who tried to avoid arrest by telling police that she needed to put on a bra before going to jail.
- Former psychologist loses appeal over $20K restitution Updated: May-10-16 4:45 pm
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine's highest court says a Portland psychologist must pay the restitution imposed by a lower court after pleading guilty to submitting hundreds of fraudulent MaineCare claims.
- Greek Orthodox priest's sex abuse conviction is upheld Updated: Apr-28-16 5:14 pm
BANGOR, Maine - The Maine supreme court has rejected the appeal of a former Greek Orthodox priest convicted of sexually abusing a child.
- The Latest: Marijuana legalization clears hurdle to ballot Updated: Apr-27-16 2:56 pm
PORTLAND, Maine - The Latest on a referendum proposal to legalize marijuana in Maine (all times local):