- Greek Orthodox priest's sex abuse conviction is upheld Updated: Apr-28-16 5:14 pm
BANGOR, Maine - The Maine supreme court has rejected the appeal of a former Greek Orthodox priest convicted of sexually abusing a child.
- The Latest: Marijuana legalization clears hurdle to ballot Updated: Apr-27-16 2:56 pm
PORTLAND, Maine - The Latest on a referendum proposal to legalize marijuana in Maine (all times local):
- Casino supporters withdraw appeal to Maine supreme court Updated: Apr-21-16 12:48 pm
PORTLAND, Maine - Supporters of a failed referendum proposal to create a casino in southern Maine have dropped an appeal.
- Lawsuit over Maine bear hunt referendum dismissed as moot Updated: Apr-14-16 2:11 pm
PORTLAND, Maine - Maine's highest court has rejected a lawsuit stemming from a failed referendum to ban bear hunting techniques deemed to be inhumane.
- Maine high court set to hear lobsterman murder trial appeal Updated: Apr-07-16 7:33 am
PORTLAND, Maine - The Maine Supreme Judicial Court is set to hear arguments in the appeal of a 73-year-old man convicted last year in the fatal shooting of a fellow lobsterman at a bee farm.