- Bloc of Idaho lawmakers often vote 'no' on appropriations Updated: Apr-25-16 2:54 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Every year a bloc of lawmakers in the Idaho Legislature votes against billions of dollars in spending for routine functions of state government, and this year was no exception.
- BY THE NUMBERS: A look at the May primary legislative races Updated: Apr-23-16 2:35 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho's primary election has long been considered the most competitive point for a candidate due to the state's overwhelming GOP stronghold in most elected offices.
- Tea party candidates vie for seats in Idaho primary election Updated: Apr-23-16 2:11 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The struggle inside the Republican establishment is once again raising its head in the battle over Idaho's most competitive legislative races in the May 17 primary election.
- Idaho clears final hurdle on paying legal bill in union case Updated: Apr-20-16 6:36 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter and other top Idaho elected officials have signed off on the final hurdle to pay a $280,000 legal bill using funds intended to help Idaho navigate state sovereignty conflicts with the federal government.
- Idaho governor signs bill, allows 4 measures to become law Updated: Apr-08-16 7:42 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter on Friday has signed a remaining piece of legislation into law, while allowing four others to become part of the state statute without his signature.