- Former Idaho House Speaker Boyd dies at 86 Updated: Jul-28-15 12:07 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - Former Idaho House Speaker Tom Boyd has died.
- Former Idaho lawmaker settles federal tax dispute Updated: Jul-27-15 4:35 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Federal officials will auction off the Athol home of a former Idaho state lawmaker to help make up for his unpaid back taxes.
- Otter appoints Mark Harris to Idaho Senate Updated: Jul-23-15 1:13 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter has appointed Soda Springs rancher Mark Harris to the Idaho Senate.
- Panel begins broadband study after previous program failed Updated: Jul-21-15 7:57 pm
BOISE, Idaho - More questions than answers hang around Idaho lawmakers as they grapple over the now-defunct statewide school broadband Internet access program.
- Legal questions swirl in case over horse-racing bill veto Updated: Jul-13-15 5:56 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho officials are preparing legal defenses in the court case over legislation banning instant horse racing terminals throughout the state.
- Idaho eyes new water standards with fish-consumption survey Updated: Jul-10-15 6:29 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A recently completed Idaho fish-consumption survey that's part of a state process to set new water quality standards could mean greater restrictions for towns and businesses that have sewage permits.
- Idaho's gay marriage ban remains in state constitution Updated: Jul-05-15 5:35 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Same-sex marriage is now legal in all 50 states, but nestled in the Idaho Constitution remains the provision that defines marriage as only between a man and a woman.