- Idaho lawmaker calls for special session on refugees Updated: Nov-23-15 3:24 pm
BOISE, Idaho - An Idaho lawmaker is calling for a special session of the state Legislature to address refugee resettlement, declaring that Muslim refugees constitute "an invasion of our country."
- Panel approves moving away from failed broadband program Updated: Nov-20-15 5:42 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A group of lawmakers tasked with submitting public school broadband recommendations in the wake of this year's collapse of the statewide system is finalizing its wish list for the 2016 Idaho Legislature.
- Ex-Idaho lawmaker fails to buy back Athol log home Updated: Nov-20-15 2:03 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A former Idaho state lawmaker's Athol home will be auctioned off for a second time after he failed to make payments on his bid to buy back the home from the IRS.
- Lawmakers consider public defense reform proposal Updated: Nov-10-15 6:17 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A group of Idaho lawmakers tasked with improving the state's uneven public defense system got their first look Tuesday at draft legislation that would overhaul how the state handles its poorest defendants.
- Lawmakers plan bill for protection for stalking victims Updated: Nov-10-15 2:17 pm
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - Idaho lawmakers are looking at ways to expand protections for victims of stalking by strangers.
- Lawmakers discuss possible changes to Idaho's veto rules Updated: Nov-06-15 6:24 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho House Speaker Scott Bedke says better clarification surrounding when and how legislation is vetoed is needed to avoid the high-profile lawsuit that shut down lucrative betting machines across the state.