- Cobb, Milin lead Fairfield to 80-70 victory over Manhattan Updated: Feb-07-16 6:34 pm
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - Curtis Cobb scored 20 points and Matija Milin added a career-high 19 points plus nine rebounds to lead Fairfield to an 80-70 victory over Manhattan on Sunday.
- Robertson scores 19 to lead Canisius past Rider 67-61 Updated: Feb-07-16 5:56 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Kassius Robertson made four 3-pointers and scored 19 points to help Canisius hold off Rider 67-61 on Sunday.
- Big first half carries Iona past Niagara 75-61 Updated: Feb-07-16 4:20 pm
NIAGARA FALLS, New York - Isaiah Williams scored 21 points and Iona used a big first half to defeat Niagara 75-61 on Sunday.
- Marist ends 11-game losing skid with 79-73 win over Siena Updated: Feb-07-16 2:23 pm
POUGHKEEPSIE, New York - Brian Parker scored 24 points to help Marist end an 11-game losing streak as the Red Foxes beat Siena 79-73 on Sunday.
- Clareth scores 16, Siena beats St. Peter's 69-52 Updated: Feb-05-16 11:25 pm
LOUDONVILLE, New York - Nico Clareth scored 16 and Javion Ogunyemi added 14 points to help Siena beat St. Peter's 69-52 Friday night.
- Thomas, Lundy lead Rider to 66-60 win over Niagara Updated: Feb-05-16 9:21 pm
NIAGARA FALLS, New York - Kahlil Thomas and Xavier Lundy scored 20 points apiece and Rider took control down the stretch to defeat Niagara 66-60 on Friday night.
- Monmouth (NJ) cruises to 91-67 win over Fairfield Updated: Feb-05-16 9:19 pm
WEST LONG BRANCH, New Jersey - Austin Tilghman scored a career-high 16 on 6-of-7 shooting to lead seven Monmouth players in double figures as the Hawks cruised to a 91-67 win over Fairfield on Friday night.
- Much scores 30 as Iona defeats Canisius 84-66 Updated: Feb-05-16 9:16 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Deyshonee Much hit eight 3-pointers and scored 30 points, both career highs, and A.J. English finished a rebound short of a triple-double to lead Iona to an 84-66 win over Canisius on Friday night.
- Quinnipiac cruises past Marist 79-53 Updated: Feb-04-16 9:27 pm
HAMDEN, Connecticut - Andrew Robinson scored 15 points on five 3-pointers, and Daniel Harris added 13 to help Quinnipiac defeat Marist 79-53 Thursday night.
- Richards, Waterman spark Manhattan past Rider 65-57 Updated: Feb-02-16 9:38 pm
RIVERDALE, New York - Zane Waterman sparked a go-ahead rally in the waning minutes with a 3-point play, and Shane Richards poured in 28 points as Manhattan broke Rider's three-game win streak with a 65-57 come-from-behind win Tuesday night.
- Robinson scores 36, Monmouth beats Siena, 93-87 Updated: Feb-01-16 9:48 pm
ALBANY, New York - Justin Robinson scored a career-best 36 points to help Monmouth beat Siena 93-87 and sweep the season series with the Saints on Monday night.
- McLean scores 23, leads Quinnipiac past Fairfield 64-59 Updated: Feb-01-16 9:30 pm
FAIRFIELD, Connecticut - Giovanni McLean hit five 3-pointers and scored 25 points, both career highs, to lead Quinnipiac to a 64-59 win over Fairfield on Monday night.
- Iona holds off St. Peter's 75-67 Updated: Feb-01-16 9:24 pm
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - A.J. English scored 21 points with six rebounds and five assists to help Iona hold off St. Peter's 75-67 on Monday night.
- Siena beats Niagara 82-70 for 7th straight win in series Updated: Jan-26-16 10:24 pm
NIAGARA FALLS, New York - Nico Clareth scored a career-high 24 points, Brett Bisping had 20 points and 12 rebounds, and Siena beat Niagara 82-70 Tuesday night for the Saints' seventh straight win in the series.
- Rider rolls over Quinnipiac 75-52 Updated: Jan-24-16 6:19 pm
LAWRENCEVILLE, New Jersey - Kahlil Thomas scored 14 points and grabbed 12 rebounds for his seventh double-double in his last nine games and Rider rolled over Quinnipiac 75-52 on Sunday to win the fourth of its last five at home.
- Gilbert scores 32, leads Fairfield to 98-91 win over Iona Updated: Jan-24-16 6:00 pm
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - Marcus Gilbert hit a career-high seven 3-pointers in scoring 32 points and Fairfield led from the opening minute in beating Iona 98-91 on Sunday, dropping the Gaels out of first in the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference.
- Bisping, Long lead Siena past Canisius 99-78 Updated: Jan-24-16 5:00 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Brett Bisping scored 27 points and grabbed 11 rebounds, Lavon Long added a career-best 25 and had a shooting day unlike any other by a Division I player in more than 14 years, and Siena rolled past Canisius 99-78 on Sunday.
- Robinson scores 28 points, Monmouth defeats Marist 83-72 Updated: Jan-24-16 4:25 pm
WEST LONG BRANCH, New Jersey - Justin Robinson scored 28 points and Monmouth defeated Marist 83-72 on Sunday.
- McMillan's 2nd half leads Canisius past rival Niagara 70-61 Updated: Jan-22-16 9:37 pm
NIAGARA FALLS, New York - Malcolm McMillan had 17 points, six rebounds and four assists, Phil Valenti added 14 points and 11 rebounds and Canisius beat longtime rival Niagara 70-61 Friday night.
- Cobb, Nelson power Fairfield past Marist 88-76 Updated: Jan-22-16 9:35 pm
POUGHKEEPSIE, New York - Curtis Cobb had 21 points, seven rebounds and four steals, Tyler Nelson had 21 points and three steals and Fairfield beat Marist 88-76 on Friday night.
- Iona holds on to beat Saint Peter's 64-58 Updated: Jan-22-16 9:21 pm
NEW ROCHELLE, New York - Isaiah Williams scored 19 points, Deyshonee Much had 17 and both hit five 3-pointers to lead Iona to a 64-58 win over Saint Peter's on Friday night after blowing most of a 21-point lead.
- Crawford helps Manhattan knock off Monmouth 78-71 Updated: Jan-21-16 10:16 pm
NEW YORK - Calvin Crawford scored 20 points on 8-of-12 shooting and Manhattan knocked off Monmouth 78-71 on Thursday.
- Siena defeats Rider 63-52 on Ogunyemi's 19 points Updated: Jan-21-16 9:44 pm
ALBANY, New York - Javion Ogunyemi scored 19 points, grabbed six rebounds and blocked three shots as Siena clamped down to defeat Rider 63-52 on Thursday night, the fewest points Siena has allowed in nearly two years.
- St. Peter's rallies in 2nd half, beats Fairfield 77-71 Updated: Jan-19-16 9:36 pm
FAIRFIELD, Connecticut - Antwon Portley scored 23 points and Trevis Wyche 20 as Saint Peter's battled through the second half to defeat Fairfield 77-71 Tuesday night, pushing to its best start in the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference since the 1994-95 season.
- College hoops season filled with surprises so far Updated: Jan-19-16 3:15 am
PHOENIX - The college basketball season is revving up with some great games and individual performances as it winds toward March Madness.