- No. 17 Notre Dame upset 70-68 by Monmouth Updated: Nov-26-15 10:17 pm
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - A slow start in the second half cost Notre Dame.
- Robinson leads Monmouth to 70-68 upset of No. 17 Notre Dame Updated: Nov-26-15 9:48 pm
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - Monmouth's 900th win was a special one.
- Manhattan beats George Mason 69-67 Updated: Nov-25-15 9:46 pm
RIVERDALE, New York - Shane Richards sank a jumper with a second to go that made the difference and Manhattan edged George Mason 69-67 on Wednesday night.
- Okereafor scores 16, Rider beats Houston Baptist 67-56 Updated: Nov-25-15 2:43 pm
CANCUN, Mexico - Teddy Okereafor scored 16, including four 3-pointers, and Xavier Lundy added 11 points to lead Rider to a 67-56 win over Houston Baptist in the Cancun Challenge on Wednesday.
- Daniels has 16 points, Quinnipiac beats NC Central 69-59 Updated: Nov-24-15 10:17 pm
HAMDEN, Connecticut - Chaise Daniels had 16 points and blocked four shots, and Giovanni McLean added 13 points to lead Quinnipiac to a 69-59 victory over North Carolina Central on Tuesday night.
- Ogunyemi leads Siena over Bucknell in overtime 83-81 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:56 pm
LEWISBURG, Pennsylvania - Javion Ogunyemi's layup with 2 seconds left in overtime lifted Siena over Bucknell 83-81 on Tuesday night.
- Posley has 35, St. Bonaventure beats Canisius 77-73 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:55 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Marcus Posley scored 35 points as St. Bonaventure held off Canisius for a 77-73 win on Tuesday night.
- 3-pointers help Hartford beat Niagara 77-73 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:32 pm
WEST HARTFORD, Connecticut - George Blagojevic scored 18 points, John Carroll added 11 and grabbed 10 rebounds with five assists, and Hartford held off Niagara 77-73 on Tuesday to win its home opener.
- Gilbert's 32 leads Fairfield past Md Eastern Shore 113-74 Updated: Nov-24-15 7:57 pm
PRINCESS ANNE, Maryland - Marcus Gilbert made five 3-pointers and scored a career-high 32 points, Tyler Nelson had 20 points, eight rebounds and nine assists, and Fairfield beat Maryland Eastern Shore 113-74 on Tuesday night.
- Edwards scores 17, Cleveland State beats Rider 57-52 Updated: Nov-24-15 5:00 pm
CANCUN, Mexico - Rob Edwards scored 17 and Andre Yates added 13 points to help Cleveland State beat Rider 57-52 Tuesday.
- Correction: T25-Rider-Maryland story Updated: Nov-23-15 2:46 pm
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - In a Nov. 20 Rider-Maryland men's basketball game story, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Rider's nickname is Broncos. The team's nickname is Broncs.
- Niagara edges NC A&T in 73-72 win Updated: Nov-22-15 8:05 pm
UNCASVILLE, Connecticut - Marvin Prochet sank the winning bucket to cap a last-minute comeback and lift Niagara to a 73-72 win over NC A&T on Sunday.
- Quinnipiac overtakes Holy Cross for 62-56 win Updated: Nov-22-15 4:13 pm
HAMDEN, Connecticut - Chaise Daniels scored 20 points and grabbed 12 rebounds to lead Quinnipiac to a 62-56 comeback win over Holy Cross on Sunday.
- Kent State edges Marist 79-72 Updated: Nov-21-15 10:53 pm
KENT, Ohio - Jimmy Hall posted a double-double, scoring 27 points with 10 rebounds, as Kent State edged Marist 79-72 on Saturday night.
- Fairfield needs overtime to hold off Sacred Heart, 83-79 Updated: Nov-21-15 10:25 pm
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - Tyler Nelson and Jerry Johnson Jr. each scored 16 points and Fairfield converted seven of eight from the line in overtime to hold off Sacred Heart, 83-79 Saturday night for its first win in its home debut.
- Brett Bisping scores 24 to lead Siena past Bryant 78-59 Updated: Nov-21-15 10:03 pm
SMITHFIELD, Rhode Island - Brett Bisping scored a career-high 24 points and Nico Clareth added 16 to help Siena cruise to a 78-59 win over Bryant on Saturday night.
- Bucknell makes 31 free throws in beating Manhattan 80-67 Updated: Nov-21-15 9:30 pm
RIVERDALE, New York - Zach Thomas scored 15 points and grabbed 10 rebounds and Bucknell scored 31 points at the free-throw line in defeating Manhattan 80-67 on Saturday night.
- Vermont pulls away from Niagara 85-67 Updated: Nov-21-15 8:01 pm
UNCASVILLE, Connecticut - Trae Bell-Haynes scored 28 points on 8-for-13 shooting Saturday to lead Vermont to an 85-67 win over Niagara in the Hall of Fame Tipoff Tournament.
- McMillan leads Canisius to 87-67 win over Cornell Updated: Nov-21-15 6:28 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Malcolm McMillan scored 16 points, Kevin Bleeker had 14 points and eight rebounds, and Canisius pulled away in the second half en route to an 87-62 win over Cornell on Saturday.
- Monmouth shoots past Drexel in the 2nd half, 82-74 Updated: Nov-21-15 5:25 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Justin Robinson scored 28 points and Monmouth outscored Drexel by 14 points in the second half to post an 82-74 victory Saturday afternoon.
- Auguste leads No. 18 Notre Dame past UMass Lowell 83-57 Updated: Nov-21-15 4:53 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame forward Zach Auguste didn't have to look hard to find an edge against UMass Lowell on Saturday.
- Iona takes down Delaware 92-77 for first win of the season Updated: Nov-20-15 9:50 pm
NEW ROCHELLE, New York - A.J. English scored 25 points and dished out 10 assists to lift Iona to its first win of the season, 92-77 over Delaware Friday night.
- Siena tops Radford 76-62 Updated: Nov-20-15 6:42 pm
SMITHFIELD, Rhode Island - Marquis Wright scored 21 points and Javion Ogunyemi had 10 points and 11 rebounds to lead Siena to a 76-62 win over Radford in the 2K Classic on Friday.
- Eastern Michigan rolls past Siena Heights 79-34 Updated: Nov-20-15 2:01 pm
YPSILANTI, Michigan - Willie Mangum IV scored 29 points and Eastern Michigan rolled past Siena Heights 79-34 on Friday.
- McIntosh scores 20, leads Northwestern past Fairfield 79-72 Updated: Nov-18-15 11:37 pm
EVANSTON, Illinois - The glimmer of space Bryant McIntosh spotted certainly wasn't much, but he figured it would do.