- Man vandalizing freeway divider struck by hit-and-run driver Updated: Nov-23-15 9:00 am
ORANGE, California - The California Highway Patrol says a man vandalizing an Orange County freeway divider was seriously injured after being struck by a hit-and-run driver.
- Man drives 125 mph, dies in chase with California police Updated: Nov-18-15 9:51 am
SAN JOSE, California - Authorities say a man driving a stolen car crashed and died after a high-speed chase with police.
- Pursuit of truck cab ties up Interstate 15 in Mojave Desert Updated: Nov-02-15 5:49 pm
BARSTOW, California - A police pursuit of a man driving the cab of a big-rig truck shut down a busy highway linking Las Vegas to Los Angeles for more than an hour Monday as California Highway Patrol officers disabled the vehicle, rescued a woman passenger and took the driver into custody.
- CHP officer shot and wounded, suspect killed in Eureka Updated: Nov-02-15 1:37 am
EUREKA, California - Authorities said a California Highway Patrol officer was shot and wounded in Northern California by a man who died from the injuries he sustained when the officer returned fire.
- California patrol officer injured during chase Updated: Oct-30-15 9:51 am
BRENTWOOD, California - Authorities say a California Highway Patrol officer was injured in the San Francisco Bay Area during a pursuit where a vehicle collided with his patrol car.