- 1 killed, 1 injured in collision on I-105 in south LA Updated: Apr-28-16 8:39 am
LOS ANGELES - The California Highway Patrol says a 25-year-old woman was killed and a second person injured in a two-vehicle crash on westbound Interstate 105 in south Los Angeles.
- Wrong-way driver causes crash, runs from LA freeway Updated: Apr-27-16 12:40 pm
LOS ANGELES - Los Angeles authorities are searching for a man who drove the wrong way on westbound U.S. 101 and slammed into a big rig and two cars before running from the scene.
- 1 dead in multi-vehicle crash east of San Francisco Updated: Apr-27-16 10:11 am
PLEASANTON, California - Four cars and a big rig were involved in a collision east of San Francisco Wednesday morning that killed one person and snarled the morning commute.
- Motorcyclist killed in 4-vehicle crash on LA County freeway Updated: Apr-26-16 10:39 am
COMPTON, California - Northbound traffic is moving again on Interstate 710 in Compton after being shut down following a four-vehicle crash that killed a 24-year-old motorcyclist.
- Police: Man arrested after driving drunk to report crash Updated: Apr-20-16 12:52 pm
CORTE MADERA, California - Authorities say a Northern California man was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence after he drove to the California Highway Patrol office to report a crash he had been involved in over the weekend.
- Authorities probe fatal freeway shooting in SF Bay Area Updated: Apr-20-16 10:07 am
PITTSBURG, California - Authorities say a person was fatally shot Tuesday night on Highway 4, the latest in a series of freeway shootings in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Man arrested after driving drunk to report crash to police Updated: Apr-19-16 11:08 pm
CORTE MADERA, California - Authorities say a Northern California man was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence after he drove to the California Highway Patrol office in Marin County to report a crash he had been involved in over the weekend.
- California officer helps geese cross road Updated: Apr-19-16 10:17 am
SANTA ROSA, California - Why did the goose cross the road? Possibly to get to its mother on the other side.
- California man dies after car submerged in canal Updated: Apr-19-16 9:51 am
FIREBAUGH, California - Authorities say a 74-year-old California man died after his car became submerged in a canal.
- Inmate convicted in 1978 slayings of California police dies Updated: Apr-15-16 7:05 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - Authorities say a prison inmate convicted decades ago of killing two California Highway Patrol officers in West Sacramento has died of natural causes.
- Police: 2-year-old found safe, Amber Alert cancelled Updated: Apr-14-16 5:28 pm
SOLEDAD, California - Authorities say a 2-year-old boy has been found safe after thieves stole his father's running car from a driveway in Monterey County.
- Traffic moving again on I-5 after crash in north LA County Updated: Apr-14-16 8:27 am
SANTA CLARITA, California - All lanes of Interstate 5 in northern Los Angeles County were briefly shut down after a crash of a big rig and two other vehicles sent the truck veering off the freeway and into a power pole.
- Teen, 3-year-old among 5 killed in California head-on crash Updated: Apr-10-16 9:07 pm
RIO VISTA, California - A 3-year-old child and a teenager were among the five people killed when their small car slammed into an oncoming pickup truck on a two-lane highway in Northern California, authorities said Sunday.
- Man struck, killed while checking out flat tire in Fontana Updated: Apr-10-16 8:25 pm
FONTANA, California - Authorities are looking for the driver of an SUV that struck and killed a man who was inspected a flat tire along State Route 210 in Fontana.
- The Latest: 2 identified in deadly crash in California Updated: Apr-10-16 6:47 pm
RIO VISTA, California - The Latest on a deadly crash in Northern California (all times local):
- California officer run over, injured before 50-mile chase Updated: Apr-07-16 6:51 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - The California Highway Patrol says a man ran over a motorcycle officer before leading police on a 50-mile chase across a portion of northern California.
- Chihuahua leads police on chase across Bay Bridge Updated: Apr-04-16 11:46 am
SAN FRANCISCO - A Chihuahua is in animal custody after leading police on a chase across the Oakland-San Francisco Bay Bridge.
- DUI suspect arrested after speeding wrong way on freeway Updated: Apr-04-16 8:32 am
COSTA MESA, California - The California Highway Patrol says a DUI suspect was arrested after speeding the wrong way down a freeway during a chase that ended with a head-on crash in Orange County.
- 4 hurt when car flies off LA freeway into store Updated: Apr-04-16 8:21 am
LOS ANGELES - The California Highway Patrol says four people were hurt when the car they were in went off the side of a Los Angeles freeway, crashed into a Target store and burst into flames.
- Plane crash kills 1 on freeway where it once landed safely Updated: Apr-02-16 9:33 pm
LOS ANGELES - A small plane that made headlines when it landed safely on a Southern California freeway years ago crashed on the same stretch of road Saturday, slamming into a car and killing a woman in the vehicle.
- The Latest: Plane in fatal crash once landed on same freeway Updated: Apr-02-16 8:55 pm
FALLBROOK, California - The Latest on a deadly small-plane crash on a Southern California freeway (all times local):
- SUV fleeing police crashes into jet at California naval base Updated: Mar-31-16 1:20 pm
FRESNO, California - A wrong-way driver leading authorities on a high-speed chase crashed through a gate and into a fighter jet at a central California naval base, killing himself and a passenger, authorities said Thursday.
- The Latest: California Naval base investigates car crash Updated: Mar-31-16 12:23 pm
LEMOORE, California - The Latest on a fatal car crash on a California Naval base (all times local):