- Israelis, Palestinians differ on shooting after teens killed Updated: Apr-28-16 4:02 pm
QATANA, West Bank - Palestinian siblings gunned down at a West Bank checkpoint after approaching Israeli troops - with knives, according to Israel - were needlessly killed and could have been subdued without deadly force, their parents, witnesses and an Israeli lawmaker said Thursday.
- Future of Palestinian town bleak after Israel shuts quarries Updated: Apr-21-16 11:57 am
BEIT FAJAR, West Bank - The future of the Palestinian town of Beit Fajar looks bleak after Israel's military forced the shutdown of some three dozen quarries in the area, endangering 3,500 jobs and paralyzing the dominant local industry.
- Israeli general warns of 'devastating war' with Hezbollah Updated: Apr-20-16 3:53 pm
JERUSALEM - A top Israeli military leader on Wednesday issued a stern warning to the Lebanese militant group Hezbollah, saying any future war between the two enemies will unleash "devastating" damage on Lebanon.
- Israeli military dismisses transgender soldier Updated: Apr-14-16 10:34 am
JERUSALEM - The Israeli military says it has dismissed a transgender teenager who objected to joining the army on ideological grounds.
- Shooting probe puts Israel's military courts in spotlight Updated: Apr-13-16 1:49 am
JERUSALEM - Israel's military justice system is in the spotlight as it investigates a soldier caught on tape shooting to death a subdued Palestinian attacker, a case that has polarized the nation.