- Palestinian shot by Israeli troops during protest dies Updated: Aug-01-15 1:50 pm
RAMALLAH, West Bank - An 18-year-old protester shot by Israeli troops during a demonstration over the killing of a Palestinian toddler died of his wounds Saturday, Palestinian health officials said.
- Q&A: A look at violent Jewish attacks on Palestinians Updated: Jul-31-15 2:23 pm
JERUSALEM - The torching of a West Bank home that burned a Palestinian toddler to death marks one of the most serious cases of suspected Jewish violence against Arabs. Though the attacks rarely kill and are smaller in scope than past Palestinian attacks, Jewish extremists have for years been attacking Palestinian property, as well as mosques, churches and even Israeli schools and military bases, often to counter what they perceive to be the Israeli government's soft stance toward Palestinians.
- Israeli military takes over contested West Bank complex Updated: Jul-28-15 1:58 pm
JERUSALEM - Israeli troops moved on Tuesday into a contested West Bank settlement housing complex ahead of its scheduled demolition, the military said.
- Israeli woman who joined Kurdish militia returns to Israel Updated: Jul-13-15 4:59 am
JERUSALEM - A Canadian-born woman who served in the Israeli military and later joined a Kurdish militia fighting the Islamic State group has returned to Israel.
- Rights group video: Israeli soldier shot fleeing Palestinian Updated: Jul-12-15 1:41 pm
RAMALLAH, West Bank - An Israeli human rights group released a video Sunday that purports to show a high-ranking Israeli officer fatally shooting a fleeing Palestinian teenager who had thrown a rock at his vehicle, smashing its windshield.
- Israeli exhibit revisits famed 1976 Entebbe rescue raid Updated: Jul-12-15 11:29 am
TEL AVIV, Israel - It was perhaps the most daring Israeli military exploit ever - a rescue raid in Africa that inspired Hollywood films and became etched in Israeli history.