- 7 apply for Nebraska Supreme Court vacancy Updated: May-27-16 7:48 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Seven men have applied to fill a vacancy on the Nebraska Supreme Court.
- Court: Molester father's parental rights not wrongly ended Updated: May-27-16 3:05 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - The parental rights of a man serving prison time for molesting his 6-year-old daughter will not be restored as a result of a ruling on Friday by the Nebraska Supreme Court.
- Nebraska pig supplier promises to investigate alleged abuses Updated: May-26-16 6:21 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A national pork supplier promised Thursday to investigate abuse allegations at one of its Nebraska facilities after an animal rights group released an undercover video showing pigs with open wounds and other health problems.
- Nebraska bicyclist killed in collision with pickup Updated: May-26-16 2:40 pm
ORD, Nebraska - A Nebraska bicyclist has died after being struck by a pickup truck.
- Lawyers fight $259K judgment in Lincoln libel, slander case Updated: May-25-16 12:22 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - An attorney has asked the Nebraska Supreme Court to reverse a district judge's quarter-million-dollar judgment against the city of Lincoln for wrongly accusing a woman of theft on TV and online.
- Driver killed in Kearney County crash, Nebraska patrol says Updated: May-23-16 6:30 pm
MINDEN, Nebraska - Authorities have released the name of a driver who died in an accident about two miles north of Minden in Kearney County.
- Crash victim's parents file complaint against Nebraska judge Updated: May-23-16 2:31 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The parents of an Iowa woman who authorities say was killed by a drunken driver in the country illegally have filed a complaint with the Nebraska Supreme Court against the judge who set the now-missing suspect's bail.
- Nebraska authorities warn about storm repair scams Updated: May-22-16 5:04 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska homeowners are being urged to be careful about hiring contractors to repair damage from recent storms.
- Nebraska court rejects tanning salons' claims for tax refund Updated: May-20-16 11:44 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The Nebraska Supreme Court has ruled that tanning salons cannot claim more than $1.7 million in tax refunds despite arguments that they shouldn't have been subject to the tax.
- Nebraska high court won't let lawyer return to slayings case Updated: May-19-16 7:57 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - The Nebraska Supreme Court has refused to reinstate an attorney for a former doctor accused of killing four people with ties to an Omaha medical school.
- Paving project set for Nebraska 2 southeast of Grand Island Updated: May-15-16 3:19 pm
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - Construction work is scheduled to begin this week on Nebraska Highway 2 southeast of Grand Island.
- Work beginning on Johnson Lake Recreation Area road Updated: May-14-16 6:49 pm
ELWOOD, Nebraska - Work is beginning on the Johnson lake Drive access to Johnson Lake State Recreation Area near Elwood in south-central Nebraska.
- Appeal of inmate serving life for prison stabbing denied Updated: May-13-16 11:36 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The Nebraska Supreme Court has again rejected the appeal of a state inmate sentenced to life for the 2011 stabbing death of a fellow prisoner.
- Ricketts: Voters held Nebraska lawmakers accountable Updated: May-11-16 2:46 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Gov. Pete Ricketts says Tuesday's primary shows voters will hold Nebraska lawmakers accountable when they vote against their constituents' wishes.
- Nebraska picks nominees in presidential, congressional races Updated: May-11-16 3:04 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Donald Trump added Nebraska to his list of primary victories less than a week after he forced his last Republican opponents out of the race and eliminated virtually all of the suspense in the state's late-season contest.
- The Latest: State Sen. Chambers top vote-getter in primary Updated: May-10-16 11:15 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The Latest on Nebraska's primary election (all times local):
- Nebraska Republicans get little say on presidential nominee Updated: May-10-16 6:53 pm
With Nebraska's Democrats having already caucused in March, the state's Republicans went to the polls on Tuesday with their party's presidential nomination all but sewn up by businessman Donald Trump, who has seen the last of his rivals bow out of the race.
- Nebraska trio backing South Dakota measure to go nonpartisan Updated: May-09-16 4:20 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Three Nebraska state legislators with South Dakota ties are lending their voices of support to a South Dakota constitutional amendment that would remove candidates' party affiliations from primary and general election ballots.
- 2 killed in collision between car, big rig, authorities say Updated: May-09-16 12:26 pm
SOUTH YANKTON, Nebraska - Authorities say a collision that killed a Norfolk woman in northeast Nebraska's Cedar County also claimed the life of her 2-year-old son.
- Man arrested after chase ends with vehicle in Platte River Updated: May-09-16 9:48 am
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - A man who was pulled from the Platte River near Grand Island was arrested later to face charges stemming from a high-speed chase that started in western Nebraska.
- Free forums to educate Nebraska residents about fraud Updated: May-08-16 4:57 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska banking and insurance officials are joining the office of the attorney general to teach Nebraska citizens how to fight fraud.
- Court rejects man's appeal in Omaha jewelry store slaying Updated: May-06-16 12:32 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - The Nebraska Supreme Court has rejected an appeal by a man convicted of killing an Omaha jewelry store owner during a botched robbery.
- Tractor topples upside down into western Nebraska river Updated: May-06-16 11:57 am
MELBETA, Nebraska - A Nebraska Panhandle farmer narrowly escaped serious injury when his tractor ran over a bridge railing and landed upside down into the North Platte River.
- Knife long enough to be deadly, Nebraska Supreme Court rules Updated: May-06-16 10:16 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The Nebraska Supreme Court has ruled that a knife with a blade longer than 3½ inches is indeed a deadly weapon that a Lincoln resident should not have had in his vehicle.
- GOP hopeful Cruz announces Nebraska state leadership team Updated: Apr-30-16 1:45 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Republican presidential hopeful Ted Cruz has unveiled a Nebraska leadership team to help him campaign in the state.