- Nebraska to join other states challenging new EPA rules Updated: Aug-04-15 10:30 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska Attorney General Doug Peterson says the state will join others in a legal fight against new federal rules designed to cut greenhouse gas emissions from U.S. power plants.
- Patrol says 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash near Ashland Updated: Aug-03-15 4:36 pm
ASHLAND, Nebraska - Authorities have identified a man killed in a single-vehicle rollover crash on Interstate 80 in eastern Nebraska.
- Ravenna woman killed in crash on Interstate 80 in Nebraska Updated: Aug-01-15 1:58 pm
PAXTON, Nebraska - The Nebraska State Patrol say a 43-year-old Ravenna woman has died in a crash on Interstate 80 in western Nebraska.
- Patrol says pickup driver died after Keith County collision Updated: Jul-29-15 10:40 am
ROSCOE, Nebraska - Authorities say a 53-year-old man has died after the pickup he was driving collided with a car in western Nebraska's Keith County.
- Number of groups hiring Nebraska lobbyists reaches new high Updated: Jul-28-15 1:16 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - More groups than ever are turning to lobbyists to try to exert influence in the Nebraska Legislature, but spending on specific lawmakers remains difficult to track, a government watchdog group said Tuesday.
- 8 people apply for open Nebraska legislative seat Updated: Jul-28-15 8:34 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The governor has eight applicants to consider when filling an open seat representing an Omaha district in the Legislature.
- Nebraska patrol considering new community outreach policy Updated: Jul-24-15 7:17 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Authorities say a new outreach policy under consideration by Nebraska State Patrol leaders would encourage on-duty troopers to attend county fairs, public celebrations, school programs, sporting events, recitals and church services.
- USDA aid sought for Nebraska growers of great northern beans Updated: Jul-22-15 1:23 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska's governor has asked federal authorities to bolster a sagging market by buying 25 million pounds of great northern beans.
- Workers' compensation ruling for employee reversed Updated: Jul-10-15 3:50 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - The omission of one word in a workers' compensation court ruling favoring a co-op employee hurt during a company party led the Nebraska Supreme Court to reverse the ruling on Friday.
- Man's convictions, life sentences for killing family upheld Updated: Jul-10-15 12:03 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - The Nebraska Supreme Court has upheld the first-degree murder convictions and three life sentences of a man who killed two Brazilian missionaries and their 7-year-old son in Omaha.
- Former Nebraska lawmaker buying 3 more radio stations Updated: Jul-09-15 10:31 am
BEATRICE, Nebraska - A former speaker of the Nebraska Legislature says he's buying three more radio stations that serve southeast Nebraska.
- Patrol: Arkansas man died after northeast Nebraska collision Updated: Jul-09-15 8:20 am
EMERSON, Nebraska - A 52-year-old Arkansas man has died after his pickup collided with a trailer in northeast Nebraska.
- Omaha police announce plan to combat gang violence Updated: Jul-07-15 6:32 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - The Omaha Police Department is sharing its plans to combat an increasing number of gang-related shootings in the city.