- Temple beats Charlotte 37-3 for first 4-0 start since 1974 Updated: Oct-02-15 10:59 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Jahad Thomas ran for 109 yards and two touchdowns to help Temple beat Charlotte 37-3 in the rain on Friday night for the Owls' first 4-0 start since 1974.
- Vandy heads to MTSU trying to snap 3-game skid in series Updated: Oct-02-15 12:40 pm
On paper, Vanderbilt visiting Middle Tennessee of Conference USA should be a mismatch with the Commodores from the mighty Southeastern Conference.
- Southern Miss encouraged by solid September Updated: Sep-30-15 3:25 pm
Hope has returned to Southern Mississippi's football team.
- Nebraska's Akinmoladun likes new view from defensive end Updated: Sep-27-15 6:19 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Miscast as a tight end, Nebraska's Freedom Akinmoladun looks like a star in the making at defensive end.
- Metz leads UTEP to 27-17 win over FCS-Incarnate Word Updated: Sep-26-15 11:55 pm
EL PASO, Texas - Ryan Metz threw for 275 yards and two touchdowns as UTEP pulled away late to beat FCS-Incarnate Word 27-17 on Saturday night.
- Byron Marshall injured for No. 13 Ducks Updated: Sep-26-15 11:06 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon receiver Byron Marshall left the Ducks' game against Utah on Saturday night with what appeared to be a right ankle injury.
- Colorado State with 33-31 win over Texas-San Antonio Updated: Sep-26-15 11:04 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Nick Stevens threw three touchdowns to lead Colorado State to a 33-31 win over Texas-San Antonio on Saturday night.
- Defense leads Florida Atlantic over Charlotte 17-7 Updated: Sep-26-15 10:58 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Ocie Rose scored on a 60-yard interception return late in the fourth quarter to help Florida Atlantic beat Charlotte 17-7 on Saturday night.
- Illinois survives Blue Raiders 27-25 with late field goal Updated: Sep-26-15 9:09 pm
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - After Taylor Zalewski's 51-yard field goal gave Illinois a 2-point lead with 2:09 to play Saturday, the struggling kicker got a playful shove from one of his lineman, and a hug around his helmet from relieved quarterback Wes Lunt.
- Russell throws for 6 TDs, No. 5 Baylor rolls past Rice 70-17 Updated: Sep-26-15 8:13 pm
WACO, Texas - Seth Russell and the No. 5 Baylor Bears have their edge back, just in time for the two-time Big 12 champions to start conference play.
- Marshall beats Kent St 36-29 in 2OT Updated: Sep-26-15 7:59 pm
KENT, Ohio - Chase Litton passed for two touchdowns, Tony Pittman ran for 129 yards and two scores and Marshall rallied to beat Kent State 36-29 Saturday in double overtime.
- Iowa trounces North Texas 62-16 Updated: Sep-26-15 7:46 pm
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Iowa has found itself a running back - just in time for Big Ten play.
- Lamb's 4 TDs power Appalachian State past Old Dominion 49-0 Updated: Sep-26-15 7:16 pm
NORFOLK, Virginia - Taylor Lamb threw a career-high four touchdown passes to lead Appalachian State to a 49-0 win over Old Dominion on Saturday.
- Doughty throws 6 TDs, W. Kentucky beats Miami (Ohio) 56-14 Updated: Sep-26-15 7:14 pm
BOWLING GREEN, KY. - Senior quarterback Brandon Doughty threw for 457 yards and six touchdowns - five in the first half - as Western Kentucky rolled over Miami (Ohio) 56-14 on Saturday.
- Dixon leads Louisiana Tech to 27-17 win over FIU. Updated: Sep-26-15 6:39 pm
RUSTON, Louisiana - Kenneth Dixon rushed for two touchdowns and hauled in a pass for another to lead Louisiana Tech to a 27-17 win over Florida International on Saturday.
- Nebraska holds off Southern Miss in 4th quarter to win 36-28 Updated: Sep-26-15 4:56 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska has lost one game on a Hail Mary and another in overtime after it made a huge comeback. Now here was Southern Mississippi moving down the field in the last minute with a chance to tie after Nebraska had blown most of a 22-point lead in the fourth quarter.
- Metz TD pass in OT lifts UTEP past New Mexico State, 50-47 Updated: Sep-20-15 2:22 pm
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Cedrick Lang caught his only pass of the game, a 6-yard strike from Ryan Metz in overtime, to lift UTEP to a 50-47 win over New Mexico State on Saturday night.
- Richard runs Southern Miss to 56-50 win over Texas State Updated: Sep-19-15 11:12 pm
SAN MARCOS, Texas - Jalen Richard ran for a career-high 230 yards and four touchdowns, and Southern Mississippi hung on to beat Texas State 56-50 Saturday night.
- Stockstill shines as Middle Tennessee tops Charlotte 73-14 Updated: Sep-19-15 10:29 pm
MURFREESBORO, Tennessee - Brent Stockstill threw a career-high five touchdown passes, Jordan Parker ran for three scores and Middle Tennessee raced to an early lead in a 73-14 win over Charlotte Saturday night.
- McGough leads Florida Int. to 39-14 win over NC Central Updated: Sep-19-15 9:59 pm
MIAMI - Alex McGough threw for 242 yards and a career-tying three touchdowns to lead Florida International to a 39-14 win over North Carolina Central on Saturday night.
- Howard helps Indiana in 38-35 win over W. Kentucky Updated: Sep-19-15 9:50 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Jordan Howard has quickly helped Indiana fans forget about Tevin Coleman.
- Kansas State tops Louisiana Tech 39-33 in 3OT Updated: Sep-19-15 8:47 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Joe Hubener spent the week focusing on consistently completing short passes, only to have two of his deep balls to make the difference against Louisiana Tech on Saturday.
- No. 25 Oklahoma State forces 7 turnovers, beats UTSA 69-14 Updated: Sep-19-15 8:40 pm
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Oklahoma State wasn't satisfied with its running game in its first two games and, while the defense played well, the Cowboys had generated just one turnover.
- Marshall blows past Norfolk State 45-7 Updated: Sep-19-15 7:27 pm
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Chase Litton threw for 270 yards and four touchdowns, and Devon Johnson rushed for 122 yards and a score to help Marshall to a 45-7 win over Norfolk State on Saturday.
- Rice blows by North Texas, 38-24 Updated: Sep-19-15 6:25 pm
DENTON, Texas - Driphus Jackson completed 29 of 39 passes for 373 yards and three touchdowns and Dennis Parks caught eight passes for 163 yards and two TD's to help lead Rice to a 38-24 win over North Texas on Saturday.