- Underdog Villa aims to spring a surprise in FA Cup final Updated: May-29-15 2:45 am
Aston Villa is one win away from ending a 19-year wait for a major trophy and it's all getting a bit too much for the second in line to the British throne.
- Hull relegated, Newcastle survives on final day of season Updated: May-24-15 5:35 pm
LONDON - Hull was relegated and Newcastle ensured its survival as the Premier League season ended with a series of farewells on Sunday.
- Walcott scores 3, Arsenal beats West Brom 4-1 Updated: May-24-15 1:42 pm
LONDON - Theo Walcott scored a first-half hat trick on a rare start for the England winger as Arsenal beat West Bromwich Albion 4-1 to secure third place in the Premier League and a direct berth in the Champions League group stage.
- The Latest: 2nd halves underway, Spurs set for Europa League Updated: May-24-15 11:12 am
LONDON - 4:03 p.m.
- Hull and Newcastle fighting for survival on final day Updated: May-21-15 10:11 am
MANCHESTER, England - The Premier League is set for an afternoon of goodbyes on Sunday - to either Hull or Newcastle as the relegation places are decided and to two of English soccer's top midfielders.
- Allardyce ponders future at West Ham Updated: May-20-15 6:53 pm
LONDON - West Ham manager Sam Allardyce shifts his bulk uneasily, watching from the bench as his team loses its grip on the last home match of the season. After Saturday's 2-1 defeat to Everton a 'Big Sam Out' banner is unraveled in the stands, and a fate is potentially sealed.
- Fabregas ban reduced on appeal, free to start next season Updated: May-20-15 12:30 pm
LONDON - Cesc Fabregas will be available for the start of Chelsea's defense of the Premier League title next season after having a three-match ban reduced to one game following an appeal.
- West Brom beats champion Chelsea 3-0 in Premier League Updated: May-18-15 5:39 pm
BIRMINGHAM, England - Saido Berahino scored twice as West Bromwich Albion beat Premier League champion Chelsea 3-0 Monday in an ill-tempered game that saw Cesc Fabregas sent off for kicking the ball at an opponent's head.
- Aston Villa fined after fans invade pitch during game Updated: May-14-15 11:24 am
LONDON - Aston Villa has been fined 200,000 pounds ($315,000) after fans invaded the pitch during the club's FA Cup quarterfinal match against West Bromwich Albion in March.
- Newcastle snatches point vs Burnley to end losing streak Updated: May-09-15 12:29 pm
NEWCASTLE, England - Newcastle ended a disastrous run of eight straight Premier League defeats with a 1-1 draw against West Bromwich Albion on Saturday.