- Season over for Tottenham's Alli after receiving 3 match ban Updated: Apr-28-16 12:28 pm
LONDON - Tottenham midfielder Dele Alli's season is over after being banned for three matches for punching an opponent.
- Tottenham's Alli charged by FA after punching opponent Updated: Apr-26-16 12:23 pm
LONDON - The English Football Association has charged Tottenham midfielder Dele Alli with violent conduct after appearing to punch an opponent.
- Leicester 1 win from Premier League title after Spurs held Updated: Apr-25-16 6:25 pm
LONDON - Leicester is one victory from becoming one of the unlikeliest champions in English football history - a year after nearly being relegated from the Premier League.
- Leicester winger Mahrez voted England's player of the year Updated: Apr-24-16 6:17 pm
LONDON - Leicester winger Riyad Mahrez became the first African to be named English football's player of the year on Sunday, straight after the Algerian helped his team close in on the Premier League title.
- Leicester crushes Swansea 4-0, closing in on 1st PL title Updated: Apr-24-16 2:27 pm
LEICESTER, England - Leicester easily coped without suspended top-scorer Jamie Vardy on Sunday, sweeping to a 4-0 victory over Swansea to move closer to winning the English top flight for the first time in the club's 132-year history.
- Thousands of seats empty as Sanchez double sends Arsenal 3rd Updated: Apr-21-16 6:15 pm
LONDON - Alexis Sanchez was surrounded by thousands of empty seats inside Emirates Stadium as he scored twice against West Bromwich Albion to ease Arsenal back into third place with a 2-0 win on Thursday.
- West Ham eases to victory over 2nd-string Watford Updated: Apr-20-16 6:52 pm
LONDON - Mark Noble scored two penalties to help West Ham beat a second-string Watford side 3-1 on Wednesday and maintain its bid for European football when the club moves to the Olympic Stadium next season.
- Man United beats Palace 2-0 to boost bid to break into top 4 Updated: Apr-20-16 5:43 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United prepared for the FA Cup semifinals by beating Crystal Palace 2-0 on Wednesday to enhance its bid to break into the top four places and qualify for the Champions League.
- Spurs cut Leicester's lead to 5 points by crushing Stoke 4-0 Updated: Apr-18-16 5:51 pm
STOKE, England - Harry Kane and Dele Alli both scored twice Monday as Tottenham crushed Stoke 4-0 with a devastating attacking display to close the gap on Premier League leader Leicester to five points.
- Man City rallies to beat West Brom, stays 4th in EPL Updated: Apr-09-16 3:01 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City recovered from going behind early on to beat West Bromwich Albion 2-1 on Saturday in the English Premier League.