- California Supreme Court: Wills may be amended after death Updated: Jul-28-15 6:37 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - The California Supreme Court says wills may be amended after death if there is clear evidence they don't accurately reflect their authors' wishes.
- California Supreme Court weighs in on marriage separation Updated: Jul-20-15 7:05 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - California couples thinking about ending their marriage got guidance Monday from the state Supreme Court: They must live in different homes to qualify as legally separated and keep some of their income from their spouse during any divorce proceedings.
- Life sentence overturned for getaway driver in deadly holdup Updated: Jul-09-15 7:20 pm
LOS ANGELES - The California Supreme Court has overturned a life sentence for the getaway driver in a deadly Los Angeles holdup.
- State Supreme Court rules in police personnel file case Updated: Jul-07-15 3:14 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - The California Supreme Court ruled that prosecutors aren't required to help defendants fight their criminal cases by reviewing the personnel files of police officers serving as witnesses.
- California Supreme Court overturns death penalty Updated: Jun-29-15 2:19 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - The California Supreme Court has overturned the death penalty for a man convicted of murdering two store clerks during a string of armed robberies in Los Angeles County in 1993.