- California toddler declared brain dead moved to new hospital Updated: May-23-16 7:50 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - A California toddler whose family waged a court battle to keep him on life support after he was declared brain dead has been transferred to a hospital outside the U.S., the family said.
- Judge sides with UC Davis in strawberry growers' lawsuit Updated: May-19-16 8:51 am
DAVIS, California - A federal judge has sided with University of California, Davis, in part of an ongoing lawsuit over the university's strawberry-breeding program.
- UC Davis hires Stanford's Kevin Blue as athletic director Updated: May-16-16 8:56 pm
DAVIS, California - UC Davis has hired Kevin Blue away from Stanford to be the school's athletic director.
- Former US attorney tapped to investigate UC Davis chancellor Updated: May-05-16 1:56 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - University of California President Janet Napolitano has retained the former chief federal prosecutor for Northern California to lead an investigation into whether the chancellor of UC Davis violated university conflict-of-interest and ethics policies.
- Doubts about honesty led to university chancellor's removal Updated: Apr-29-16 3:29 am
SAN FRANCISCO - University of California President Janet Napolitano felt compelled to remove the chancellor of UC Davis after documents contradicted the campus leader's contention that she did not have any dealings with contractors that were hired to bolster the school's image online, a university spokeswoman said Thursday.