- Disappointed by playoff ouster, Ducks look to solid future Updated: Jun-02-15 7:06 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Corey Perry woke up Tuesday morning feeling like he should be preparing for the Stanley Cup Final.
- Coyotes beef up front office staff with pair of hires Updated: Jun-01-15 7:24 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - The Arizona Coyotes have hired John Chayka as assistant general manager of analytics and promoted Chris O'Hearn to assistant general manager of hockey operations.
- Ducks get plucked in another Game 7, losing 5-3 to Chicago Updated: May-31-15 12:36 am
ANAHEIM, California - After their last two seasons ended with heartbreaking losses in winner-take-all games, the Anaheim Ducks thought they were ready to get past Game 7.
- Blackhawks roll into Cup Finals, beating Ducks 5-3 in Game 7 Updated: May-31-15 12:26 am
ANAHEIM, California - Jonathan Toews and the Chicago Blackhawks dealt with Game 7 pressure in the same way they've handled just about everything during their incredible seven-year playoff run.
- Coyotes reinstate radio analyst Nick Boynton Updated: May-29-15 6:31 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - The Arizona Coyotes reinstated radio analyst Nick Boynton on Friday, two months after the former NHL defenseman was suspended following his arrest at a Buffalo, New York, casino.
- Coyotes sign Plachta to 1-year deal out of Germany Updated: May-28-15 7:46 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - The Arizona Coyotes have signed German forward Matthias Plachta to a one-year entry-level contract Thursday.
- Sharks officially announce Peter DeBoer hired as new coach Updated: May-28-15 6:40 pm
SAN JOSE, California - San Jose general manager Doug Wilson was so impressed by Peter DeBoer when he interviewed in 2008 that he moved to the top of the list when the Sharks had to search for a new head coach.
- NHL: Stanley Cup Final begins Wednesday Updated: May-28-15 1:46 pm
NEW YORK - The Stanley Cup Final will open on Wednesday with Game 1 in New York, Tampa or Anaheim.
- Blackhawks beat Ducks 5-2 to force Game 7 in West finals Updated: May-28-15 12:09 am
CHICAGO - It is really hard to wear out Duncan Keith. He just keeps going and going and going.
- Blackhawks bench D Kimmo Timonen for Game 6 Updated: May-27-15 8:12 pm
CHICAGO - Blackhawks defenseman Kimmo Timonen is inactive for Game 6 of the Western Conference finals against Anaheim.
- AP Source: Sharks to hire Peter DeBoer as head coach Updated: May-27-15 2:52 pm
- Toews gets 2 to force OT, but Hawks drop Game 5 to Ducks 5-4 Updated: May-26-15 2:06 am
ANAHEIM, California - When Jonathan Toews scored twice in the final seconds to force overtime in Game 5, the Western Conference finals appeared to be bending under the weight of the Chicago Blackhawks' famed playoff tenacity.
- Sharks sign Finnish forward Joonas Donskoi Updated: May-20-15 4:16 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The San Jose Sharks have signed Finnish free agent forward Joonas (YOO-nus) Donskoi to an entry-level contract.
- Chicago's Shaw heads puck into net for disallowed goal in OT Updated: May-20-15 1:39 am
- Todd McLellan hired as coach of Edmonton Oilers Updated: May-19-15 9:50 pm
EDMONTON, Alberta - Todd McLellan is focused on a new beginning with the Edmonton Oilers
- Chicago mayor raises stakes in hockey bet with Anaheim mayor Updated: May-17-15 2:54 pm
CHICAGO - Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel has upped his friendly bet with his counterpart in Anaheim, California, on the outcome of the NHL's Western Conference finals.
- Wide array of experience in NHL conference finals Updated: May-16-15 4:14 pm
CHICAGO - When Blackhawks defenseman Kimmo Timonen made his NHL debut in 1998, Ducks defenseman Hampus Lindholm was 4 years old. Rangers forward Martin St. Louis had played in 1,154 games when forward Jonathan Drouin logged his first appearance with the Lightning in October.
- Ducks' Getzlaf, Perry meet Hawks' Toews, Kane in West final Updated: May-15-15 7:17 pm
- Protecting home ice could decide NHL's conference finals Updated: May-14-15 8:39 pm
- Ducks' Perry misses another practice, but should play Sunday Updated: May-14-15 7:21 pm
- Blackhawks get time to recharge for showdown with Ducks Updated: May-13-15 2:29 am
- Ducks coach Boudreau finally gets his playoff redemption Updated: May-12-15 8:05 pm
- Perry puts Ducks past Flames 3-2 in OT, into conf. finals Updated: May-11-15 1:23 am
- Ducks beat Flames 4-2 in Game 4 to take 3-1 lead Updated: May-09-15 1:47 am
- Lease extension would keep Sharks at SAP until 2025 Updated: May-08-15 7:20 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The San Jose Sharks expect to call SAP Center their home for at least the next 10 years.