- 2 long series wins might have exhausted Blues Updated: May-26-16 3:54 pm
ST. LOUIS - A pair of seven-game series wins might have taken a toll on the St. Louis Blues.
- Sharks head to 1st Cup final after 5-2 win over Blues Updated: May-26-16 2:30 am
SAN JOSE, California - Two years after their most devastating playoff loss, the San Jose Sharks held their most meaningful celebration.
- Sharks head to 1st Cup final after 5-2 win over Blues Updated: May-26-16 1:24 am
SAN JOSE, California - Joe Thornton, Patrick Marleau and the rest of the San Jose Sharks gathered around the Campbell Bowl for a celebratory picture after winning the Western Conference final.
- Panthers send Gudbranson to Canucks for McCann Updated: May-25-16 9:20 pm
- Coyotes hire Anaheim's Segal as COO Updated: May-25-16 3:47 pm
- Blues go back to goalie Brian Elliott for Game 6 Updated: May-24-16 4:30 pm
- Pavelski scores twice, Sharks top Blues to take 3-2 lead Updated: May-24-16 12:29 am
ST. LOUIS - All the time Joe Pavelski has spent practicing his stick work has paid off big for the San Jose Sharks.
- Backes, Fabbri in Blues lineup for Game 5 vs. Sharks Updated: May-23-16 8:18 pm
- Blues sticking with Allen in Game 5 against Sharks Updated: May-22-16 5:24 pm
- Blues to make goalie change for Game 4 against Sharks Updated: May-20-16 7:49 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The St. Louis Blues are making a change in goal for Game 4 after losing two straight games in the Western Conference final.
- Coyotes, Tucson make it official: Moving AHL team to city Updated: May-19-16 10:47 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - Hockey is returning to Tucson and the Arizona Coyotes could not be happier about it.
- Hot Tip: Backes excels at deflections for Blues Updated: May-19-16 2:08 am
ST. LOUIS - David Backes stood tall in front of the net as long as possible, finally ducking in case he whiffed on the puck with his stick.
- Tucson city council approves deal for Coyotes AHL affiliate Updated: May-17-16 11:34 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - The Tucson City Council has approved a lease agreement for the Arizona Coyotes to move their AHL affiliate to the city.
- Kings agree with coach Darryl Sutter on contract extension Updated: May-13-16 11:14 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Kings and coach Darryl Sutter have agreed to a multiyear contract extension that begins in the fall.
- St. Louis Blues stayed course, now reaping benefits Updated: May-13-16 6:12 pm
ST. LOUIS - After three straight first-round eliminations, Doug Armstrong resisted the temptation to tear it all down.
- Predators feeling pain of team's best run coming up short Updated: May-13-16 2:59 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The longest playoff run in Nashville Predators' history is over.
- Capitals assistant Reirden a 'future head coach' in the NHL Updated: May-13-16 2:42 pm
ARLINGTON, Virginia - Todd Reirden's road to coaching started as a journeyman defenseman playing in the minors for Todd McLellan's Houston Aeros during the 2004-05 NHL lockout.
- Sharks dominate from start in 5-0 Game 7 win vs. Predators Updated: May-13-16 12:51 am
SAN JOSE, California - Captain Joe Pavelski and the rest of San Jose's big guns took little time to answer the questions about how this version of the Sharks would respond after a lackluster loss in a potential series clincher.
- Predators force another Game 7 by beating Sharks 4-3 in OT Updated: May-10-16 1:11 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Viktor Arvidsson's first playoff goal of his young career certainly is a moment to remember. The rest of the Nashville Predators are just grateful he scored so quickly after surviving a triple-overtime thriller in Game 4.
- UND's Caggiula signs contract with NHL's Edmonton Oilers Updated: May-09-16 11:48 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - University of North Dakota hockey standout Drake Caggiula has signed a two-year, entry-level contract with the NHL's Edmonton Oilers.
- Kings GM: Coach Darryl Sutter has contract offer to return Updated: May-06-16 6:04 pm
LOS ANGELES - Coach Darryl Sutter has a contract offer to return to the Los Angeles Kings, and the club is waiting to find out whether he will accept it.
- Sacrificing body to block shots crucial in NHL playoffs Updated: May-06-16 2:52 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The only good thing about taking a puck to the head from the man with the NHL's hardest shot is just how fast it happens.
- NHL, Oilers, Flames each donating $100,000 to Fort McMurray Updated: May-05-16 6:16 pm
- Arizona's Chayka becomes youngest GM in NHL history Updated: May-05-16 5:37 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - The NHL has followed Major League Baseball's analytical trend in recent years, relying more on advanced statistics to evaluate players and tendencies.
- NHL coaching carousel 'spinning out of control' Updated: May-05-16 2:53 pm
Bob Hartley watched bosses come and go three times as coach of the Calgary Flames. He will need one more general manager to believe in him to stay in the NHL.