- Oilers' Yakupov out 2-4 weeks with sprained left ankle Updated: Nov-26-15 5:58 pm
EDMONTON, Alberta - Edmonton forward Nail Yakupov is expected to miss two to four weeks after spraining his left ankle in the Oilers' 4-1 loss to the Carolina Hurricanes on Wednesday night.
- Kane's 2 assists help Blackhawks beat Sharks 5-2 Updated: Nov-26-15 2:03 am
SAN JOSE, California - The Chicago Blackhawks count on getting production from Patrick Kane. When someone like Andrew Desjardins also gets into the act, they are even tougher to beat.
- Vermette, Duclair, Domi lead Coyotes to 4-2 win over Ducks Updated: Nov-26-15 1:33 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Antoine Vermette has been around long enough to know scoring droughts happen from time to time.
- Lightning win 3rd straight, 2-1 over Kings in SO Updated: Nov-26-15 1:22 am
TAMPA, Florida - Ben Bishop had another strong game, and his Tampa Bay teammates finally found success in a shootout.
- Vrbata scores twice, Canucks beats Wild 3-2 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:05 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Radim Vrbata had just four goals this season for Vancouver before Wednesday. By his own admission, most weren't pretty.
- Keeping track of the NHL's coaching carousel Updated: Nov-25-15 6:17 am
St. Louis Blues coach Ken Hitchcock felt a little sheepish arriving in Buffalo for a game this week.
- Ducks' top line roars past Flames 5-3, keeping streak alive Updated: Nov-25-15 1:43 am
ANAHEIM, California - The Anaheim Ducks haven't lost at home to Calgary in nearly 12 years, and their top line kept the streak alive with a phenomenal finish.
- Sharks sign F Dainius Zubrus Updated: Nov-24-15 6:28 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The San Jose Sharks have signed forward Dainius Zubrus to a one-year, two-way contract.
- Rapid City goalie back from brief NHL call-up Updated: Nov-24-15 10:56 am
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Rookie goaltender Marek Langhamer is back with the Rapid City Rush after a brief call-up to the NHL's Arizona Coyotes.
- Quick bounces back, Kings beat Panthers 3-1 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:52 am
SUNRISE, Florida - The Los Angeles Kings feel they are back on track.
- Orlov, Holtby lead Capitals to 1-0 victory over Oilers Updated: Nov-24-15 12:22 am
WASHINGTON - Dmitry Orlov scored the only goal but the Washington Capitals credited Braden Holtby with their victory Monday night.
- Cammalleri, Schneider lift Devils over Canucks 3-2 Updated: Nov-23-15 3:03 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Cory Schneider wasn't worried about beating his former team. All the goalie cared about was helping the New Jersey Devils end their road trip on a positive note.
- Sharks win 6th straight, beat Blue Jackets 5-3 Updated: Nov-22-15 10:15 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Maybe the San Jose Sharks should petition to play every game on the road this season.
- Sedin brothers lead Canucks to 6-3 victory over Blackhawks Updated: Nov-22-15 2:34 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Coming off a disastrous road trip and teetering toward another third-period collapse, Henrik and Daniel Sedin showed once again why they're the heart and soul of the Vancouver Canucks.
- Thorburn's short-handed goal lifts Jets over Coyotes 3-2 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:49 pm
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - Chris Thorburn wasn't even supposed to be on the ice, and yet he scored the game-winning goal for the Winnipeg Jets.
- Marleau gets 1,000th point, Sharks beat Penguins 3-1 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:18 pm
PITTSBURGH - San Jose Sharks forward Patrick Marleau helped his team continue its roll on the same night he joined an elite group of NHL players.
- Stamkos has 2 goals, Lightning top Ducks 5-0 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:10 pm
TAMPA, Florida - The Tampa Bay Lightning may be coming out of their offensive funk.
- Coyotes recall goalie Marek Langhamer from Rapid City Updated: Nov-21-15 4:55 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - The Arizona Coyotes recalled goalie Marek Langhamer from Rapid City of the ECHL on Saturday.
- Anaheim Ducks recall defenseman Shane O'Brien Updated: Nov-21-15 4:39 pm
ANAHEIM, California - The Anaheim Ducks have recalled defenseman Shane O'Brien from the AHL affiliate in San Diego.
- Sharks coach Peter DeBoer to miss game with personal matter Updated: Nov-21-15 11:29 am
SAN JOSE, California - San Jose Sharks coach Peter DeBoer will miss Saturday night's game in Pittsburgh to deal with a personal matter.
- Gaudreau scores in OT to lift Flames over Blackhawks 2-1 Updated: Nov-21-15 2:03 am
CALGARY, Alberta - Two days after the NHL announced its All-Star game is going to a 3-on-3 format, Johnny Gaudreau made his case to represent Calgary.
- Draisaitl, Hall lift Oilers over Devils 5-1 Updated: Nov-21-15 12:42 am
EDMONTON, Alberta - Leon Draisaitl is making life without injured young star Connor McDavid a little easier for the Edmonton Oilers.
- Tatar, Green and Larkin lift Red Wings over Kings Updated: Nov-20-15 11:26 pm
DETROIT - Dylan Larkin scored his third goal in as many games Friday night and also gave his teammates a scare in the third period of the Detroit Red Wings' 3-2 win over the Los Angeles Kings.
- Hanzal, Doan score early and Coyotes hold off Canadiens 3-2 Updated: Nov-20-15 12:46 am
MONTREAL - A rapid start sent the Arizona Coyotes on their way to a win over Montreal.
- Karlsson scores to lift Sharks over Flyers 1-0 in overtime Updated: Nov-20-15 12:04 am
PHILADELPHIA - Melker Karlsson and the San Jose Sharks are feeling right at home on the road.