- Utah liquor board pushes off decision on mini-bottle sales Updated: Aug-25-15 4:43 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - State liquor regulators have pushed off a decision about granting special permission for a distillery to sell its brandy in sample sizes, arguing the move is too drastic for them to make without having lawmakers weigh in first.
- Utah attorney general watching how EPA handles spill damage Updated: Aug-18-15 9:29 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah's attorney general said Tuesday he wants to see how the EPA proposes to fix damage to state waterways caused by a massive spill of mine waste in Colorado before he decides whether to take legal action.
- Utah lawmaker details plan to boost liquor agency budget Updated: Aug-13-15 5:10 am
SALT LAKE CITY - A lawmaker says Utah's liquor stores should be run more like a business and less like a service.
- Utah senator to head national state legislative group Updated: Aug-07-15 5:09 am
SALT LAKE CITY - A Utah state senator has become the new head of a national state legislative group.
- Obama official: Any plans for Utah monuments will be open Updated: Aug-06-15 6:32 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - U.S. Interior Secretary Sally Jewell said Thursday that she can't guarantee President Barack Obama won't designate a new national monument in Utah, but any move to do so will be open and involve local input.