- Amari Cooper's big season with Raiders slowed by drops Updated: Nov-25-15 7:00 pm
ALAMEDA, California - When he was drafted in the first round by the Oakland Raiders more than five months ago, the book on Amari Cooper was that he ran pass patterns like a seasoned veteran, understood pro-style offenses and had the best hands of any wide receiver coming out of college.
- Lions' search for general manager assisted by Ernie Accorsi Updated: Nov-25-15 3:05 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - The Detroit Lions have reached a deal to have Ernie Accorsi assist with their search for a general manager.
- Del Rio's concerns go beyond non-challenge for Raiders Updated: Nov-23-15 9:38 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Oakland coach Jack Del Rio defended his decision not to challenge a play that might have helped sustain a drive by the Raiders' sputtering offense in the second quarter of Sunday's loss to the Detroit Lions.
- Caldwell: No 'magic' behind better Detroit defense Updated: Nov-23-15 8:16 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Jim Caldwell's demeanor rarely changed much when his team was losing game after game, so now that Detroit has won two in a row, he has nothing earth shattering to offer about how the Lions have become stronger defensively.
- Eagles quickly shift focus to Lions after bad loss Updated: Nov-23-15 5:08 pm
PHILADELPHIA - A short week gives the Philadelphia Eagles no time to dwell on a bad loss, and little time to figure out their problems.
- Detroit's defense steps up, leads Lions over Raiders 18-13 Updated: Nov-23-15 3:42 am
DETROIT - Ziggy Ansah rushed toward the inside, was held up by Donald Penn's right arm, fell to the ground and immediately began signaling for a safety.
- Punchless Raiders drop 3rd straight, 18-13 to Lions Updated: Nov-22-15 6:28 pm
DETROIT - Derek Carr and the Oakland Raiders are falling behind in a forgiving race for an AFC playoff spot.
- Stafford's go-ahead TD run helps Lions beat Raiders 18-13 Updated: Nov-22-15 5:47 pm
DETROIT - Matthew Stafford's toenail on his right, big toe was black and blue.
- Lions' new president stresses ties to Ford family Updated: Nov-20-15 7:09 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Rod Wood described himself as a lifelong Lions fan who has Matthew Stafford on his fantasy team.
- Lions hungry to keep winning after earning rare victory Updated: Nov-18-15 7:08 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - After getting a rare victory, the Detroit Lions are eager to celebrate some more success.
- Lions sign CB Bill Bentley, put CB Josh Wilson on IR Updated: Nov-18-15 2:37 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - The Detroit Lions have put cornerback Bill Bentley back on their roster.
- Back to basics as Packers try to end three-game skid Updated: Nov-16-15 9:16 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - They're not used to losing in Titletown, not when Aaron Rodgers is the starting quarterback of the Green Bay Packers.
- Win at Green Bay will live on for 2015 Lions Updated: Nov-16-15 6:20 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - No matter how the 2015 season is remembered in Detroit - and realistically, it's still looking pretty bleak - this year's Lions will always have at least one mark of distinction.
- Rodgers disappointed by comment during moment of silence Updated: Nov-16-15 4:17 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Packers quarterbacks Aaron Rodgers said he was disappointed by a fan who made what he called a "really inappropriate" comment during a moment of silence before Sunday's game between Green Bay and the Detroit Lions.
- Lions stop road skid against Packers with 18-16 win Updated: Nov-16-15 6:11 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Under pressure to produce from the boss, the Detroit Lions secured a signature win in the unlikeliest of places.
- Lions stop road skid against Packers with 18-16 win Updated: Nov-16-15 12:24 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Matthew Stafford couldn't bear to watch with his team on the verge of another heartbreaking moment.
- Offense struggles again, Packers fall to Lions 18-16 Updated: Nov-15-15 7:13 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Aaron Rodgers sounded subdued and felt a little sore.
- Latest from NFL: Pats WR Edelman out with a foot injury Updated: Nov-15-15 6:25 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 10th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Lions put CB Mathis on injured reserve after concussion Updated: Nov-14-15 7:03 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Detroit placed cornerback Rashean Mathis on injured reserve, one day after the Lions ruled him out for Sunday's game at Green Bay because of a concussion.
- Lions list Calvin Johnson as questionable for weekend Updated: Nov-13-15 6:36 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Receiver Calvin Johnson is questionable for the Detroit Lions for Sunday's game at Green Bay because of an ankle injury.
- Packers defense struggling without injured cornerbacks Updated: Nov-13-15 5:22 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Green Bay Packers defense has been shredded for 86 points and 1,475 yards the last three games. Not having starting cornerbacks Sam Shields and Casey Hayward on the field hasn't helped.
- Packers look to turn up pass rush again against Lions Updated: Nov-12-15 7:57 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The pass rush for the Green Bay Packers has gone from prolific to quiet in two games.
- Lions interim GM says best way to keep job is to win games Updated: Nov-12-15 6:05 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Sheldon White may have a slim chance to keep his job beyond this season.
- As 3 NFL teams eye 16-0, a list of 2nd-half games to watch Updated: Nov-12-15 7:11 am
Never before have three NFL teams started 8-0 in the same season, so as long as the New England Patriots, Cincinnati Bengals and Carolina Panthers remain unbeaten, their pursuits of perfection will draw plenty of attention.
- Packers remain team to beat, but Vikings have arrived Updated: Nov-10-15 7:33 pm
Minutes from reaching the Super Bowl last season, the Green Bay Packers brought a palpable chip-on-their-shoulder, championship-chasing attitude into the 2015 season.