- Ninth person dies following charter bus crash in South Texas Updated: May-20-16 11:32 pm
LAREDO, Texas - Officials say a ninth person has died after being injured in the crash of a charter bus in South Texas last weekend.
- Autopsy pending after woman in Texas jail dies Updated: May-18-16 7:38 pm
HUNTSVILLE, Texas - A black woman arrested following a car accident in Texas declined medical treatment after the wreck but died two weeks later after going into convulsions in jail, authorities said Wednesday.
- The Latest: Highway to be closed for bus crash investigation Updated: May-16-16 9:44 pm
LAREDO, Texas - The Latest on a deadly charter bus crash north of Laredo, Texas (all times local):
- Texas driver, 87, dies after car hits house being moved Updated: May-14-16 2:05 pm
MATHIS, Texas - An elderly South Texas man has died after the car he was driving struck a house that was being moved by a big rig.
- East Texas officers fatally shoot gunman who fired on them Updated: May-10-16 5:26 pm
NACOGDOCHES, Texas - East Texas law officers have fatally shot an armed man after he fired at them during an assault investigation.
- 5 killed in two-car crash on rainy Texas highway Updated: May-09-16 6:22 am
DRIPPING SPRING, Texas - Five people are dead following a two-car crash on a rainy Texas highway on Mother's Day.
- 3-vehicle traffic crash in Central Texas claims 4 lives Updated: May-05-16 2:32 pm
TEAGUE, Texas - A three-vehicle traffic accident in Central Texas has left four people dead and another person hurt.
- Concerns raised about backlogs at crime labs across Texas Updated: May-03-16 12:49 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Mark Norwood, sentenced to life in prison for the infamous 1986 slaying of Christine Morton, was to face a jury last September in the similar killing of Debra Baker.