- Nebraska Supreme Court justice to retire in January Updated: Nov-19-15 9:24 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska Supreme Court Justice Michael McCormack is set to retire after 18 years of service.
- Nebraska court orders evidentiary hearing on inmate's motion Updated: Nov-13-15 5:31 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - The Nebraska Supreme Court on Friday reversed a lower court's ruling and ordered an evidentiary hearing for a man seeking to overturn his first-degree murder conviction and life sentence.
- Court upholds man's murder conviction, life sentence Updated: Nov-13-15 10:56 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The Nebraska Supreme Court has upheld first-degree murder and weapons convictions and the life sentence of a western Nebraska man.
- Quest for freedom by Omaha man serving life in prison denied Updated: Nov-07-15 5:02 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The Nebraska Supreme Court has denied an Omaha man's quest for freedom, saying he failed to show his lawyer put on such a poor defense that it kept him from getting a fair trial.
- Nebraska high court affirms conviction in baby's death Updated: Nov-06-15 12:54 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The Nebraska Supreme Court has affirmed the conviction and lengthy sentence of an Omaha woman for the 2013 killing a 4-month-old baby in her care.