- Court gives woman new shot at discrimination lawsuit Updated: Jul-02-15 2:03 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - A former eye clinic worker should get a shot at convincing a jury that the clinic discriminated against her based on a perceived disability, the Nebraska Supreme Court ruled Thursday.
- Court reverses denial of prisoner's request to sue as pauper Updated: Jun-26-15 12:26 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The Nebraska Supreme Court has reversed a ruling that denied a prisoner's request to sue prosecutors and other attorneys without having to pay the costs of his claim.
- Nebraska court says woman can sue Hastings after accident Updated: Jun-22-15 7:47 am
HASTINGS, Nebraska - The Nebraska Supreme Court has ruled that the city of Hastings and Adams County are not immune from a lawsuit filed by a woman whose arm was partially amputated after a car accident on a slick road.
- Murder conviction upheld for former Omaha gang member Updated: Jun-20-15 2:11 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - The Nebraska Supreme Court had upheld the first-degree murder conviction of a former Omaha gang member.
- Court vacates $210K judgment against wrongly sued company Updated: Jun-12-15 2:01 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - The Nebraska Supreme Court on Friday reversed a $210,000 default judgment against a Virginia company that was the victim of mistaken identity in a personal injury case.