- Court reverses denial of prisoner's request to sue as pauper Updated: Jun-26-15 12:26 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The Nebraska Supreme Court has reversed a ruling that denied a prisoner's request to sue prosecutors and other attorneys without having to pay the costs of his claim.
- Nebraska court says woman can sue Hastings after accident Updated: Jun-22-15 7:47 am
HASTINGS, Nebraska - The Nebraska Supreme Court has ruled that the city of Hastings and Adams County are not immune from a lawsuit filed by a woman whose arm was partially amputated after a car accident on a slick road.
- Murder conviction upheld for former Omaha gang member Updated: Jun-20-15 2:11 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - The Nebraska Supreme Court had upheld the first-degree murder conviction of a former Omaha gang member.
- Court vacates $210K judgment against wrongly sued company Updated: Jun-12-15 2:01 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - The Nebraska Supreme Court on Friday reversed a $210,000 default judgment against a Virginia company that was the victim of mistaken identity in a personal injury case.
- Lawyer ordered to pay $15,000 in long-running lawsuit Updated: May-31-15 7:58 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - A Nebraska judge has ordered a lawyer to pay $15,000 for filing frivolous motions in a long-running lawsuit dispute over a defunct insurance company's assets.