- Gage County District Judge Paul Korslund to retire in April Updated: Feb-13-16 5:00 am
BEATRICE, Nebraska - Gage County District Judge Paul Korslund has announced he will retire in April.
- Challenge to Nebraska's limit on paternity requests rejected Updated: Feb-12-16 5:19 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - The Nebraska Supreme Court rejected Friday a constitutional challenge to the state's four-year statute of limitations on paternity requests in the case of a man who sought paternity and custody of an 8-year-old child born to a woman with whom he had an extramarital affair.
- Nebraska high court reverses landlord discrimination order Updated: Feb-12-16 1:57 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - A white Lincoln landlord has been slow to respond to all of his tenants, regardless of their race and nationality, the Nebraska Supreme Court said Friday in a ruling reversing a housing discrimination order.
- Nebraska Supreme Court to hear former police chief's appeal Updated: Feb-09-16 7:13 am
SIDNEY, Nebraska - The Nebraska Supreme Court will hear an appeal from Sidney's former police chief who was convicted of obstructing government operations.
- Douglas County judges challenge colleague's gun ban Updated: Jan-27-16 2:25 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Douglas County district judges have voted to challenge a colleague's ban on guns in his courtroom.