- Toronto FC's Bradley out 7-10 days with calf injury Updated: Jul-29-15 5:06 pm
TORONTO - Toronto FC captain Michael Bradley will be sidelined a week to 10 days because of a strained calf.
- Red Bulls sign Wright-Phillips, brother of team's top scorer Updated: Jul-28-15 5:35 pm
HARRISON, New Jersey - As fate would have it, the wedding of Bradley and Leanne Wright-Phillips turned out to be a blessing for the New York Red Bulls organization.
- Fire claim F Gilberto off waivers Updated: Jul-27-15 7:08 pm
BRIDGEVIEW, Illinois - The Chicago Fire have claimed Brazilian forward Gilberto off waivers.
- Impact acquire former Chelsea striker Didier Drogba Updated: Jul-27-15 5:44 pm
MONTREAL - The Montreal Impact added an established scoring presence when they traded for former Chelsea striker Didier Drogba on Monday.
- New York Red Bulls sign Shaun Wright-Phillips Updated: Jul-27-15 11:58 am
LONDON - The New York Red Bulls have completed the signing of former Manchester City and Chelsea midfielder Shaun Wright-Phillips on a free transfer.
- Red Bulls sign Bradley Wright-Phillips' brother, Shaun Updated: Jul-27-15 10:54 am
HARRISON, New Jersey - The New York Red Bulls have signed the brother of defending MLS leading goal-scorer Bradley Wright-Phillips.
- FIFA welcomes legal win for ban on third-party ownership Updated: Jul-27-15 9:05 am
ZURICH - FIFA has welcomed a legal win in a Belgian court which upholds its ban on third-party investors owning players' transfer rights.
- Mike Grella lifts Red Bulls past Benfica, 2-1 Updated: Jul-26-15 11:15 pm
HARRISON, New Jersey - Mike Grella broke a tie in the 56th minute with a curling shot just from just outside the box in the New York Red Bulls' 2-1 victory over Portuguese club Benfica on Sunday night.
- Villa double helps NY City FC beat Orlando City 5-3 Updated: Jul-26-15 9:48 pm
NEW YORK - David Villa scored either side of halftime to help New York City overcome a hat trick by Cyle Larin and beat Orlando City 5-3 in Major League Soccer on Sunday.
- Fabian Espindola, DC United come back, top Philadelphia, 3-2 Updated: Jul-26-15 7:33 pm
- Villa scores twice to help NYC FC beat Orlando City 5-3 Updated: Jul-26-15 5:20 pm
NEW YORK - David Villa scored two goals to help New York City FC overcome a hat trick by Cyle Larin and beat Orlando City 5-3 on Sunday.
- Ciman scores in 88th, Impact beat Sounders 1-0 Updated: Jul-26-15 12:17 am
MONTREAL - Belgian defender Laurent Ciman scored off a header in the 88th minute to give the Montreal Impact a 1-0 victory over the Seattle Sounders on Saturday night at Saputo Stadium.
- Revolution and Fire play to 2-2 draw Updated: Jul-25-15 11:05 pm
BRIDGEVIEW, Illinois - New England's Kelyn Rowe scored the tying goal moments after the Chicago Fire took a late 2-1 lead, and the Revolution escaped Chicago with a 2-2 draw Saturday night.
- Toronto FC erases 3-goal deficit in 3-3 draw with Crew Updated: Jul-25-15 10:00 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Jozy Altidore drew a penalty in the box and converted it from the spot in the 89th minute to complete Toronto FC's three-goal rally for a 3-3 draw with Columbus Crew SC on Saturday night.
- Red Bulls' 'B' team stuns Chelsea 4-2 in friendly match Updated: Jul-23-15 11:30 am
HARRISON, New Jersey - A New York Red Bulls team made up of mostly developmental third-division players scored four second-half goals and stunned Chelsea 4-2 on Wednesday night in the English Premier League champion's first game on its U.S. preseason exhibition tour.
- FIFA asks Russia why it banned player for reaction to racism Updated: Jul-23-15 10:08 am
ST. PETERSBURG, Russia - FIFA has asked the Russian Football Union to explain the latest high-profile incident of racism that saw a Ghanaian player banned for two matches for his reaction to fan abuse and the alleged abusers' team escape action.
- European court rejects Financial Fair Play challenge Updated: Jul-22-15 10:41 am
NYON, Switzerland - UEFA says it has won at the European Union's supreme court after a legal challenge to "Financial Fair Play" rules that curb club spending was thrown out.
- Hulk blasts Russia over racism in 'almost every game' Updated: Jul-20-15 2:02 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Russia - Zenit St. Petersburg's star striker Hulk says he encounters racism in "almost every game" in Russia and the Brazil international fears it could tarnish the country when it hosts the 2018 World Cup.
- Orlando City partners with UCF to provide boy with 3-D arm Updated: Jul-20-15 3:08 am
ORLANDO, Florida - Orlando City Soccer Club partnered with a group of University of Central Florida students to provide a Brazilian boy with a new 3-D printed arm.
- Crew beats short-handed Fire 3-1 Updated: Jul-19-15 8:03 pm
- Red Bulls beat Orlando City 2-0 Updated: Jul-18-15 11:41 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Sacha Kljestan and Mike Grella scored and Dax MrCarty had two assists in the New York Red Bulls' 2-0 victory over expansion Orlando City on Saturday night.
- Castillo's late goal lifts FC Dallas past DC United, 2-1 Updated: Jul-18-15 11:35 pm
- Feilhaber has goal and assist, Sporting KC beats Impact 2-1 Updated: Jul-18-15 11:10 pm
- Revolution snaps 5-game skid with a 1-0 win over NYC FC Updated: Jul-18-15 10:14 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Lee Nguyen drove a right-footed shot past Josh Saunders in the 12th minute and the New England Revolution made it hold up, beating New York City FC 1-0 on Saturday to snap a five-game losing streak.
- Giovinco helps Toronto FC beat Philadelphia, 2-1 Updated: Jul-18-15 6:24 pm