- Red Bulls defender Duvall has surgery on a broken leg Updated: Jul-02-15 3:40 pm
HARRISON, New Jersey - New York Red Bulls defender Chris Duvall will miss three to four months after having surgery to repair a broken leg.
- Chester's PPL Park set to be re-branded for Talen Energy Updated: Jul-01-15 5:09 pm
PHILADELPHIA - When the Philadelphia Union takes the field for their next home opener, they'll no longer be playing in PPL Park.
- Wright-Phillips sparks the Red Bulls rally, 3-1 over NYCFC Updated: Jun-28-15 7:39 pm
NEW YORK - Bradley Wright-Phillips started the comeback with an early second-half goal, and the New York Red Bulls stormed past New York City FC 3-1 on Sunday.
- Lloyd once nearly quit; the US team is sure glad she didn't Updated: Jun-28-15 4:17 pm
MONTREAL - Carli Lloyd's career is defined by big moments.
- Finlay, Crew earn 2-2 road draw with Real Salt Lake Updated: Jun-28-15 12:27 am
SANDY, Utah - Ethan Finlay scored Columbus' second tying goal, helping the Crew earn a 2-2 draw with Real Salt Lake on Saturday night.
- Whitecaps snap New England's 17-game home streak, 2-1 Updated: Jun-27-15 10:12 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Octavio Rivero scored on a penalty kick in the 31st minute and the Vancouver Whitecaps snapped the New England Revolution's 17-game home unbeaten streak with a 2-1 victory Saturday night.
- Edu's late goal helps Union salvage a 2-2 tie with Montreal Updated: Jun-27-15 9:53 pm
CHESTER, Pennsylvania - Maurice Edu punched home a rebound from in front of the Montreal goal in the 76th minute and the Philadelphia Union salvaged a soggy 2-2 draw with the Impact on Saturday night in a rainstorm.
- DC United, Toronto FC play to 0-0 tie in rain Updated: Jun-27-15 7:26 pm
TORONTO - D.C. United's Bill Hamid made a diving save on Sebastian Giovinco in the 67th minute and the Washington club tied Toronto FC 0-0 on Saturday in rainy and windy conditions.
- Doyle's second-half goal lifts United past Fire, 1-0 Updated: Jun-24-15 11:29 pm
- Red Bulls snap 4-game losing streak vs. 9-man RSL Updated: Jun-24-15 11:03 pm
HARRISON, New Jersey - Instead of snapping their longest losing streak since 2010 with a breakout effort, the New York Red Bulls left many wondering whether they are back on track.
- Giovinco, Altidore score, Toronto beats Montreal 3-1 Updated: Jun-24-15 10:21 pm
- Larin, Kaka score in Orlando City's 2-0 win over Rapids Updated: Jun-24-15 10:08 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Cyle Larin and Kaka scored second-half goals and Orlando City beat the Colorado Rapids 2-0 on Wednesday night in the teams' first MLS meeting.
- Kamara leads Columbus comeback win over New England, 2-1 Updated: Jun-24-15 10:04 pm
- Sapong, Philadelphia beat Sounders 1-0 Updated: Jun-24-15 9:05 pm
CHESTER, Pennsylvania - C.J. Sapong scored his fifth goal in six games and the Philadelphia Union beat the Seattle Sounders 1-0 on Wednesday night.
- Lawyers claim win over UEFA in ongoing club finance case Updated: Jun-23-15 12:41 pm
BRUSSELS - Lawyers challenging UEFA's "Financial Fair Play" rules which curb club spending have won a first victory in a case that will now go to the European Union's supreme court.
- Records: Illinois film tax credits total $204 million so far Updated: Jun-22-15 11:49 am
CHICAGO - The state of Illinois has granted $204 million in tax breaks to more than 930 movies, TV shows and commercials filmed in the state from July 2008 to December 2014 - productions like the TV show "Chicago Fire" and the movie "Transformers 4," according to state records.
- Rolfe scores twice late in United's 2-1 comeback over Revs Updated: Jun-21-15 10:15 pm
- Zardes leads Galaxy in 5-1 rout of Union Updated: Jun-21-15 12:54 am
- Villa powers New York City FC to 2-0 win over Toronto FC Updated: Jun-20-15 11:00 pm
- Toia leads Montreal past Orlando City 2-0 Updated: Jun-20-15 10:28 pm
MONTREAL - Donny Toia scored his first Major League Soccer goal, leading the Montreal Impact to a 2-0 victory over Orlando City on Saturday night.
- Ousted saves 2 PKs, Whitecaps beat 10-man Red Bulls 2-1 Updated: Jun-20-15 9:50 pm
HARRISON, New Jersey - David Ousted saved two penalty kicks, and the Vancouver Whitecaps held off the 10-man New York Red Bulls for a 2-1 victory on Saturday night.
- Kaka's 1st-half goal lifts Orlando City over United 1-0 Updated: Jun-14-15 10:54 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Kaka scored off his own penalty-kick rebound in the 30th minute and Orlando City SC topped the Eastern Conference-leading D.C. United 1-0 on Sunday night.
- Crew draw 1-1 with Galaxy after 2:10 lightning delay Updated: Jun-14-15 12:00 am
- NYCFC beats Impact 3-1 for first ever 2-game winning streak Updated: Jun-13-15 11:20 pm
NEW YORK - David Villa and Kwadwo Poku each had a goal and an assist Saturday night, and New York City FC beat the Montreal Impact 3-1 for the expansion franchise's first back-to-back wins.
- New England Revolution snaps skid, blanks Chicago Fire, 2-0 Updated: Jun-13-15 10:18 pm