- Majority owners of Tulsa Shock seek dismissal of lawsuit Updated: Sep-01-15 1:00 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - The majority owners of the Tulsa Shock are asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit filed by a minority stakeholder who's challenging the WNBA team's move to Dallas.
- Lynx happy to see August end after struggling this month Updated: Aug-31-15 2:53 am
NEW YORK - The Minnesota Lynx came into the season as the prohibitive favorite to win their third WNBA championship in five seasons. Acquiring Olympian Sylvia Fowles in late July did nothing to change that.
- Loyd, Langhorne lead Storm past Mystics, 69-59 Updated: Aug-30-15 11:34 pm
- Moore, Fowles lead Lynx to 71-61 win over Mercury Updated: Aug-30-15 11:08 pm
- Lavender leads Sparks to wire-to-wire, 60-52 win over Stars Updated: Aug-30-15 9:29 pm
- Sims' 30 leads Tulsa past Fever and into playoffs, 76-70 Updated: Aug-30-15 7:14 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Odyssey Sims scored 30 points, converting six free throws in the final 19 seconds, and the Tulsa Shock held off Indiana 76-70 on Sunday to secure the franchise's first playoff berth since 2009.
- Langhorne leads Seattle Storm past San Antonio Stars, 83-69 Updated: Aug-29-15 12:20 am
- Balanced attack leads Tulsa Shock past LA Sparks 76-66 Updated: Aug-28-15 10:48 pm
- Prince, Charles lead New York to 81-68 win over Minnesota Updated: Aug-28-15 10:41 pm
NEW YORK - Tina Charles and Epiphanny Prince wanted to come home to New York and make the Liberty relevant again.
- Latta leads Washington Mystics to 71-63 win over Mercury Updated: Aug-28-15 10:15 pm
- Mitchell hits 3-pointer at buzzer, Mercury rally past Sun Updated: Aug-27-15 9:43 pm
UNCASVILLE, Connecticut - Leilani Mitchell hit a 3-pointer at the buzzer to give the Phoenix Mercury an 81-80 victory over Connecticut on Thursday night, extending the Sun's losing streak to six games.
- Dabovic, Parker lead Sparks to 3rd straight road win Updated: Aug-26-15 9:35 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Ana Dabovic scored nine of her 18 points in the fourth quarter, including a go-ahead basket with 6.1 seconds left, and the Los Angeles Sparks beat Indiana 81-79 on Wednesday night, snapping the Fever's six-game winning streak.
- President Obama honors 2014 WNBA champion Phoenix Mercury Updated: Aug-26-15 2:21 pm
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama is honoring the 2014 WNBA champion Phoenix Mercury for not only being outstanding players, but role models to girls.
- Mercury beat Lynx, 79-67, clinch playoff berth Updated: Aug-23-15 8:18 pm
- Lavender, Parker lead Sparks' 90-59 rout of Stars Updated: Aug-23-15 7:17 pm
- Parker has 26 points, 10 rebounds to lead Sparks Updated: Aug-22-15 12:24 am
- Johnson has 16 points, Fever beat Storm 75-63 Updated: Aug-22-15 12:19 am
- Williams scores 22 points, Shock beat Sun 84-76 in OT Updated: Aug-21-15 11:00 pm
- Moore keys Minnesota Lynx's 78-61 win over San Antonio Stars Updated: Aug-21-15 10:04 pm
- Defending WNBA champion Mercury to be honored at White House Updated: Aug-21-15 4:40 pm
PHOENIX - The defending WNBA champion Phoenix Mercury are headed to Washington next week to be honored for last year's title.
- Liberty win in San Antonio for 1st time since 2011 Updated: Aug-19-15 10:53 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Tina Charles had 18 points, five rebounds and four assists to help the New York Liberty beat San Antonio 73-45 on Wednesday night for their first road victory over the Stars since 2011.
- Lawson scores 20 points, Washington beats Minnesota 79-61 Updated: Aug-19-15 10:51 pm
- Fever rally from 14-point halftime deficit, beat Sparks Updated: Aug-19-15 1:00 am
- Tulsa wins second straight after ending 10-game skid Updated: Aug-18-15 10:27 pm
- Catchings climbs career rebounding list; Fever beats Mercury Updated: Aug-16-15 10:50 pm