- Bird, rookies lead Seattle Storm past Shock 74-69 Updated: Jul-01-15 12:33 am
- Griner scores 23 in 1st home game, Mercury beats Stars Updated: Jul-01-15 12:27 am
- Lynx G Whalen named WNBA Western Conference player of week Updated: Jun-30-15 5:30 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota Lynx guard Lindsay Whalen has been named Western Conference Player of the Week.
- Tulsa guard Skylar Diggins out 4 games with knee injury Updated: Jun-30-15 11:56 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - Tulsa Shock guard Skylar Diggins will miss at least four games with a sprained knee.
- Los Angeles Sparks still winless after seven games Updated: Jun-29-15 3:14 am
NEW YORK - Seven games into the season and Brian Agler is still looking for his first win as the coach of the Los Angeles Sparks.
- Williams' late jumper gives Shock 8th straight win Updated: Jun-28-15 9:50 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Riquna Williams' step-back jumper put Tulsa up by two with 10.9 seconds left, and the Shock held off the Seattle Storm 93-89 on Sunday to tie the franchise record with their eighth straight victory.
- Rodgers scores 23 points, Liberty beat Sparks 79-70 Updated: Jun-28-15 5:36 pm
- Lynx beat Mercury in Griner's return from suspension, 71-56 Updated: Jun-27-15 11:44 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Brittney Griner stepped onto the court for the first time this season, starting the process of putting her domestic violence arrest behind her for good.
- Streaking San Antonio pulls out 73-71 win over Seattle Storm Updated: Jun-27-15 10:39 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Kayla McBride scored 12 of her 23 points in the final 6:07 to help San Antonio rally from an eight-point deficit to win its second straight game, knocking off Seattle 73-71 on Saturday night.
- Tulsa hits 10 3-pointers, Shock beat New York 71-62 Updated: Jun-26-15 10:47 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Riquna Williams scored 11 points, hitting three of Tulsa's 10 3-pointers, and the Shock beat the New York Liberty 71-62 on Friday night for their seventh straight victory.
- Connecticut beats Los Angeles in OT for 7th straight win Updated: Jun-26-15 9:59 pm
- Augustus scores 24, Lynx rally past Seattle 76-73 Updated: Jun-26-15 12:51 am
- Jia Perkins hits late 3, Stars beat Mercury for 1st win Updated: Jun-25-15 10:59 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Jia Perkins made a go-ahead 3-pointer with 24.6 seconds left to help San Antonio beat the Phoenix Mercury 76-71 on Thursday night for the Stars' first win of the season.
- Ruffin-Pratt, Mystics beat winless Los Angeles 84-80 Updated: Jun-23-15 10:35 pm
WASHINGTON - Tierra Ruffin-Pratt and Emma Meesseman scored 20 points apiece and the Washington Mystics beat winless Los Angeles 84-80 on Tuesday night to extend the Sparks' worst start to a season in franchise history.
- Bonner's 22 lead Mercury over Storm 84-72 Updated: Jun-21-15 11:27 pm
- Shock get rare win over Lynx 86-78 Updated: Jun-21-15 10:47 pm
- Bentley, Sun hold off Sparks for 76-68 win Updated: Jun-21-15 7:56 pm
- Delle Donne's 28 points lift Chicago past Stars in OT, 95-87 Updated: Jun-21-15 12:06 am
- Bone scores career-high 27; Sun beat Mercury 90-78 in 2OT Updated: Jun-20-15 1:21 am
PHOENIX - Kelsey Bone scored a career-high 27 points and matched a personal best with 14 rebounds, and the Connecticut Sun beat Phoenix 90-78 in double-overtime Friday night, snapping the Mercury's 22-game home winning streak.
- Lynx cruise to 74-59 victory over winless Stars Updated: Jun-19-15 10:50 pm
- Pierson helps Shock top Mystics 86-82 Updated: Jun-19-15 9:29 pm
- Timberwolves open shiny new downtown practice center Updated: Jun-17-15 9:12 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota Timberwolves owner Glen Taylor stood at the podium and used the words "gold standard" and "radical departure from the norm" to describe the team's glimmering new practice facility, as NBA Commissioner Adam Silver nodded his head in agreement.
- Moore, Augustus lead Lynx over Sparks 67-52 Updated: Jun-17-15 12:44 am
- Gray scores 16 points to lead Sun over Storm 79-58 Updated: Jun-17-15 12:24 am
SEATTLE - Chelsea Gray scored 16 points and Connecticut beat the Seattle Storm 79-58 on Tuesday night for the Sun's fourth straight victory.
- Pierson, Williams help Tulsa beat San Antonio 88-61 Updated: Jun-16-15 3:39 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Plenette Pierson scored 20 points and Riquna Williams added 16 to lead the Tulsa Shock past San Antonio 88-61 on Tuesday.