- Kelly comes up big in OT, Marshall tops W. Kentucky, 96-93 Updated: Feb-13-16 10:47 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - James Kelly scored seven straight points to give Marshall the lead in overtime and Stevie Browning added two free throws to put away a 96-93 victory over Western Kentucky Saturday night.
- Middle Tennessee rolls to 76-54 win over Southern Miss Updated: Feb-13-16 10:03 pm
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - Giddy Potts scored 18 points with five rebounds as Middle Tennessee rolled to a 76-54 win over Southern Mississippi on Saturday night.
- Florida International pulls away from UTSA 79-65 Updated: Feb-13-16 9:16 pm
MIAMI - Donte McGill scored 20 points, including 12 in the second half when Florida International pulled away from UTSA for a 79-65 victory Saturday night, snapping a five-game losing streak.
- Moore has 17 points, UTEP holds off FAU 89-82 Updated: Feb-13-16 8:54 pm
BOCA RATON, Florida - Lee Moore had 17 points to lead six UTEP players in double figures as the Miners held on to beat Florida Atlantic 89-82 on Saturday.
- Texas Western returns to scene of '66 NCAA win over Kentucky Updated: Feb-13-16 6:41 pm
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - The University of Maryland will always be a magical place for members of the 1966 Texas Western basketball team.
- Charlotte hits century mark again, beats North Texas 103-79 Updated: Feb-13-16 6:39 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Braxton Ogbueze scored 19 points and Charlotte hit 14 3-pointers in taking a 103-79 victory over North Texas on Saturday.
- Evans scores 20 points, leads Rice over Old Dominion 75-66 Updated: Feb-13-16 5:01 pm
NORFOLK, Virginia - Marcus Evans scored 20 points and Rice built a double-digit lead early in the second half and rolled to a 75-66 victory over Old Dominion on Saturday.
- McCree's 33 fuels Louisiana Tech's 85-76 win over UAB Updated: Feb-13-16 4:23 pm
RUSTON, Louisiana - Erik McCree scored a career-high 33 points and Louisiana Tech came back from a seven-point halftime deficit to beat UAB 85-76 on Saturday.
- Louisiana Tech beats Middle Tennessee 73-63 Updated: Feb-11-16 11:13 pm
RUSTON, Louisiana - Erik McCree scored 18 points with 12 rebounds and Louisiana Tech beat Middle Tennessee 73-63 on Thursday night.
- UAB downs Southern Miss 80-77 in 2OT Updated: Feb-11-16 10:31 pm
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - Chris Cokley scored 17 points and grabbed 13 rebounds to lead Alabama-Birmingham past Southern Miss 80-77 in double overtime on Thursday night for its fourth straight win.
- Quick start leads Valparaiso past Western Kentucky 64-52 Updated: Feb-11-16 10:25 pm
VALPARAISO, Indiana - Keith Carter scored 16 points and Valparaiso opened a big lead early en route to a 64-52 win over Northern Kentucky.
- Charlotte hits 17 treys to rally for 102-73 win over Rice Updated: Feb-11-16 10:14 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Braxton Ogbueze and Andrien White scored 20 points each, combining for 11 of a school-record-tying 17 3-pointers, and Charlotte rallied from a 10-point halftime deficit to roll over Rice 102-73 Thursday night.
- Old Dominion sails past North Texas 67-47 Updated: Feb-11-16 9:45 pm
NORFOLK, Virginia - Brandan Stith scored 17 points and collected 11 rebounds as Old Dominion used a strong second half to post a 67-47 win over North Texas Thursday night.
- Cylla's first double-double sparks FAU's 79-73 win over UTSA Updated: Feb-11-16 9:44 pm
BOCA RATON, Florida - Jeantal Cylla scored 24 points and had 12 rebounds, the freshman's first double-double, to lead Florida Atlantic to a 79-73 victory over UTSA on Thursday night.
- UTEP gets 1st road win, beats FIU 84-74 Updated: Feb-11-16 9:33 pm
MIAMI - Omega Harris and Lee Moore had 20 points apiece as UTEP picked up its first road win of the season, knocking off Florida International 84 -74 on Thursday night.
- UTEP honors Texas Western's historic title 50 years later Updated: Feb-06-16 11:09 pm
EL PASO, Texas - Willie Worsley says he doesn't talk to his high school players in New York about being on the 1966 Texas Western team that had the first all-black starting lineup in an NCAA championship game and beat all-white Kentucky for the title.
- Rice beats Southern Mississippi 72-65 Updated: Feb-06-16 10:39 pm
HOUSTON - Egor Koulechov scored 21 points and grabbed 12 rebounds as Rice beat Southern Mississippi 72-65 on Saturday night.
- UAB coasts to 104-67 win over Florida Atlantic Updated: Feb-06-16 10:27 pm
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Chris Cokley scored 14 points to lead seven Alabama-Birmingham players in double figures for a 104-67 win over Florida Atlantic on Saturday night.
- Potts secures Middle Tennessee's 67-66 win over FIU Updated: Feb-06-16 9:19 pm
MURFREESBORO, Tennessee - Giddy Potts split a pair of free throws and pulled down a rebound with one second left to secure Middle Tennessee's 67-66 win over Florida International on Saturday night.
- Freeman has 38, Old Dominion tops Charlotte 74-69 in OT Updated: Feb-06-16 9:16 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Trey Freeman scored six of his career-high 38 points in overtime to give Old Dominion a 74-69 victory over Charlotte on Saturday night.
- UTEP rallies to dump Western Kentucky 93-89 in OT Updated: Feb-06-16 8:12 pm
EL PASO, Texas - Earvin Morris scored a career-high 32 points and Texas-El Paso rallied past Western Kentucky 93-89 in overtime on Saturday.
- Wintering, Tyson lead Portland past Loyola Marymount 92-78 Updated: Feb-06-16 7:57 pm
LOS ANGELES - Alec Wintering scored 29 points, D'Marques Tyson 23 - the pair combining for 11 3-pointers - and Portland took control in the second half to defeat Loyola Marymount 92-78 on Saturday.
- Johnson rallies North Texas 80-69 over Louisiana Tech Updated: Feb-06-16 6:57 pm
DENTON, Texas - Deckie Johnson scored 15 of his 21 points in the first five minutes of the second half, rallying North Texas from a 10-point, halftime deficit to beat Louisiana Tech 80-69 on Saturday.
- Elmore scores 23 with 7 treys as Marshall beats UTSA 109-91 Updated: Feb-06-16 5:14 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Jon Elmore scored 23 points with seven 3-pointers, and James Kelly scored 22 as hot-shooting Marshall thundered past Texas-San Antonio 109-91 on Saturday, breaking 100 points for the second-straight game and beating UTSA for the first time.
- Combs breaks tie, sparks N. Texas past Southern Miss 70-54 Updated: Feb-04-16 11:52 pm
DENTON, Texas - J-Mychal Reese scored 19 points and Jeremy Combs added 14 with nine rebounds as North Texas opened up the game after halftime to defeat Southern Mississippi 70-54 Thursday night and snap a five-game losing skid.