- Red Wings rout Islanders 5-1 for first home win of 2016 Updated: Feb-06-16 6:27 pm
- Oshie, Ovechkin convert in shootout; Capitals top Devils 3-2 Updated: Feb-06-16 5:43 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - A day after being called up from the minor leagues, Paul Carey got the Washington Capitals to overtime with his first NHL goal.
- Rangers win 3-2 in shootout to end Flyers' streak Updated: Feb-06-16 5:23 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Even without their captain, the Rangers were determined to get a victory.
- Islanders-Red Wings resume after 36-minute delay Updated: Feb-06-16 4:47 pm
- Goalie Marty Brodeur gets statue, NJ Devils jersey retired Updated: Feb-06-16 3:06 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - Even after retiring, Marty Brodeur is still the face of New Jersey Devils' hockey.
- Wild place Brodin on injured reserve with broken foot Updated: Feb-06-16 2:39 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Wild have placed defenseman Jonas Brodin on injured reserve because of a broken foot.
- Karlsson snaps slump, Blue Jackets beat Flames 2-1 Updated: Feb-06-16 1:35 am
CALGARY, Alberta - Led by a pair of rookies, the surging Columbus Blue Jackets picked up another two points Friday night.
- Hurricanes score 4 goals in first, hold on to beat Jets 5-3 Updated: Feb-06-16 1:27 am
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - Cam Ward was a bit nervous about getting back in net after missing six games with a concussion.
- Palat, Stralman lead Lightning past Penguins 6-3 Updated: Feb-05-16 11:31 pm
TAMPA, Florida - The surging Tampa Bay Lightning are piling up goals and victories.
- Wennberg lifts Blue Jackets over Canucks 2-1 in shootout Updated: Feb-05-16 3:21 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Columbus coach John Tortorella wasn't looking for any special fanfare in his first visit to Vancouver since the Canucks fired him after a single season.
- Simmonds scores twice to lead Flyers past Predators 6-3 Updated: Feb-05-16 12:12 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - No one appears to be able to stop Wayne Simmonds right now.
- Parenteau's shootout goal gives Leafs 3-2 win over Devils Updated: Feb-05-16 12:08 am
TORONTO - Moments after his 1,000th NHL game - and 546th win - Maple Leafs coach Mike Babcock laid out his long-range blueprint.
- Brassard scores winner in 3rd, Rangers rally past Wild 4-2 Updated: Feb-04-16 11:29 pm
NEW YORK - With his team down two goals after the first period, coach Alain Vigneault didn't make a big speech to rally the inconsistent New York Rangers.
- Capitals' Ovechkin scores winner in return vs. Islanders Updated: Feb-04-16 11:26 pm
WASHINGTON - Braden Holtby began feeling like he was playing the first game after a summer off, and Alex Ovechkin needed a few shifts to get back into a rhythm. Once they got going, the Washington Capitals were back to normal.
- Penguins center Evgeni Malkin to miss 2 games with injury Updated: Feb-04-16 1:39 pm
PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh Penguins center Evgeni Malkin is dealing with a lower-body injury and will miss a two-game road trip through Florida this weekend.
- Monahan powers Flames to 4-1 win over Hurricanes Updated: Feb-04-16 1:58 am
CALGARY, Alberta - Sean Monahan broke out of a slump in a big way for the Calgary Flames.
- Richt's first class at Miami is made up of 18 signees Updated: Feb-03-16 6:49 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - Mark Richt's first Miami recruiting class has a distinct Florida feel.
- McDavid scores in return, Oilers beat Jackets 5-1 Updated: Feb-03-16 1:16 am
EDMONTON, Alberta - Connor McDavid's highlight-reel goal Tuesday night was eerily similar to the play that cracked his clavicle nearly three months ago.
- Huberdeau leads Panthers past Caps 5-2 for 4th straight win Updated: Feb-02-16 11:50 pm
WASHINGTON - Beating the defending Stanley Cup and Eastern Conference champions, along with the top team in the NHL this season, says something about the upstart Florida Panthers. The way they've done it says even more.
- Berube, Nelson lead Islanders to 5-3 win over Wild Updated: Feb-02-16 11:44 pm
NEW YORK - Mobbed at center ice after his first NHL win, Jean-Francois Berube was understandably all smiles after the game. So were his teammates.
- Flyers top Canadiens 4-2 behind 2 goals from Simmonds Updated: Feb-02-16 11:22 pm
PHILADELPHIA - With the Flyers hoping for a playoff push ahead, Wayne Simmonds showed he just might lead the charge.
- Crosby's hat trick powers Penguins past Senators, 6-5 Updated: Feb-02-16 11:14 pm
PITTSBURGH - Sidney Crosby is back to doing Sidney Crosby things. The Pittsburgh Penguins are winning.
- David Schlemko's power-play goal leads Devils over Rangers Updated: Feb-02-16 10:43 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - The New Jersey Devils aren't going away. The fade everyone expected isn't happening.
- NHL resets 3 games called off because of East Coast storm Updated: Feb-02-16 4:42 pm
NEW YORK - The NHL has rescheduled three games that were postponed because of the recent snowstorm on the East Coast.
- Penguins look to carry momentum into second half Updated: Feb-01-16 7:16 pm
PITTSBURGH - So what if the calendar reads early February? The way the Pittsburgh Penguins figure it, the playoffs have already started.