- Bears' Forte seems ready to play; evaluation on White begins Updated: Nov-24-15 6:22 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Star running back Matt Forte all but confirmed Tuesday that he will suit up this week at Green Bay.
- Chicago Bears begin 3-week practice window for WR White Updated: Nov-24-15 2:11 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - The Chicago Bears opened a three-week practice window for rookie receiver Kevin White to determine if they will activate him this season.
- Sore Packers need to bounce back for Thanksgiving night Updated: Nov-23-15 8:58 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Packers celebrated the end of their three-game losing streak and return to the top of the NFC North on the flight home from Minnesota.
- Peko pops off, then protests his innocence Updated: Nov-23-15 6:11 pm
The Bengals were either busted or they got a bum rap.
- Bears looking to regroup after missing chance to hit .500 Updated: Nov-23-15 5:44 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Cornerback Tracy Porter could sense the frustration in the Chicago Bears' locker room even if there were no major outbursts.
- Chicago Bears waive backup quarterback Clausen Updated: Nov-23-15 3:13 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - The Chicago Bears have waived quarterback Jimmy Clausen and elevated David Fales from the practice squad to back up Jay Cutler.
- Osweiler subs for Manning, leads Broncos over Bears 17-15 Updated: Nov-23-15 2:45 am
CHICAGO - Brock Osweiler sure looked ready to step in for Peyton Manning. The question is whether this is a short-term fix or long-term solution.
- Bears come up short in 17-15 loss to Broncos Updated: Nov-22-15 6:49 pm
CHICAGO - The Chicago Bears came into this one rolling along, looking to hit the .500 mark and give quarterback Jay Cutler and coach John Fox a win over their former team.
- Osweiler throws for 2 TDs, Broncos beat Bears 17-15 Updated: Nov-22-15 6:15 pm
CHICAGO - Brock Osweiler refused to let a day go to waste while he waited for his chance - and watched one of the game's greatest quarterbacks.
- For Cutler, no strong feelings about facing Broncos Updated: Nov-19-15 6:34 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Maybe if more of his former teammates and coaches were still there, Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler would feel a twinge of nostalgia about Sunday's matchup against Denver.
- Kubiak won't scale back game plan for Osweiler vs Bears Updated: Nov-19-15 5:28 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Scale back the playbook for a quarterback making his first NFL start? Not when that man is Brock Osweiler, Peyton Manning's fourth-year understudy who has a stronger arm and better mobility than the ailing 39-year-old icon.
- Both Fox and the Broncos play down their reunion Updated: Nov-19-15 1:18 am
- Kubiak sits Peyton Manning for Bears game Updated: Nov-17-15 12:37 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - On his 25th birthday, Brock Osweiler will make his first NFL start, replacing an injured Peyton Manning in the Broncos' much-anticipated game against the Chicago Bears.
- Stretch of 4 wins in 6 games puts Bears in playoff hunt Updated: Nov-16-15 5:20 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - In a week's time, coach John Fox's Chicago Bears have used two road victories to go from rebuilders to potential contenders in an NFC with only one runaway team.
- Miller, Langford lead big-play Bears in 37-13 win over Rams Updated: Nov-16-15 3:21 am
ST. LOUIS - The Chicago Bears have been looking for playmakers. They might have found an unlikely one in tight end Zach Miller.
- Long plays by Miller, Langford help Bears past Rams 37-13 Updated: Nov-15-15 5:51 pm
ST. LOUIS - Zach Miller used the video board in the north end zone to chart a path through the St. Louis Rams defense. It was especially helpful when he had just one more man to beat.
- Concrete covered with rubberized surface at Rams stadium Updated: Nov-15-15 12:54 pm
- Cal ends four-game skid with 54-24 win over Oregon State Updated: Nov-15-15 2:20 am
BERKELEY, California - Jared Goff overcame a sluggish start to pass for six touchdowns and 453 yards to help California beat Oregon State 54-24 on Saturday night and end the Golden Bears' four-game losing streak.
- Rams eager to add reinforcements for Bears from injury list Updated: Nov-13-15 5:30 pm
ST. LOUIS - Defensive end Robert Quinn, safety T.J. McDonald and offensive tackle Rob Havenstein, who missed last week's overtime loss at Minnesota, returned to the practice field Friday for the St. Louis Rams.
- Cutler may be without injured Jeffery for Sunday's game Updated: Nov-12-15 5:40 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Finding a way to continue one of the most efficient stretches of his career could become more difficult for Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler because of another injury to wide receiver Alshon Jeffery.
- Bears DT Ego Ferguson suspended 4 games for PEDs use Updated: Nov-12-15 5:34 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Bears defensive tackle Ego Ferguson became the second Chicago player in three days to be suspended four games for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing substances.
- Bears' Matt Forte practices on limited basis Updated: Nov-11-15 6:38 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Chicago Bears running back Matt Forte practiced Wednesday on a limited basis after being sidelined by a knee injury.
- Packers remain team to beat, but Vikings have arrived Updated: Nov-10-15 7:33 pm
Minutes from reaching the Super Bowl last season, the Green Bay Packers brought a palpable chip-on-their-shoulder, championship-chasing attitude into the 2015 season.
- Bears' Fabuluje suspended 4 games Updated: Nov-10-15 6:49 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Chicago Bears offensive tackle Tayo Fabuluje was suspended Tuesday for four games for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing substances.
- Skins put C Lichtensteiger on IR-return; sign de la Puente Updated: Nov-10-15 5:57 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - The Washington Redskins have put center Kory Lichtensteiger on injured reserve with a designation to return and replaced him on the roster by signing free agent center Brian de la Puente.