- Packers look for fundamental fixes on offense ahead of Lions Updated: Nov-29-15 8:29 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Generally, Packers coach Mike McCarthy has been happy with how his team has practiced this season. What is happening during games continues to confound Green Bay, especially lately with its once-potent offense.
- Bears' defense key to second-half surge Updated: Nov-27-15 3:15 pm
Even Bears quarterback Jay Cutler is sitting up and taking notice of what's going on with his team's defense.
- Bears D holds up late; Packers seek answers in passing game Updated: Nov-27-15 2:50 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Standout quarterbacks of the Green Bay Packers' past and present gathered at Lambeau Field for a special Thanksgiving night celebration.
- Bears hold off Packers 17-13, spoiling Favre's night Updated: Nov-27-15 2:29 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Aaron Rodgers lost feeling in his left hand after a hit. The Green Bay Packers lost again at home.
- Cutler, Bears hold off Packers 17-13 at rainy Lambeau Updated: Nov-27-15 2:03 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Drenched from a soaking rain, Jay Cutler finally walked out of Lambeau Field with a win.
- Forte, Jeffery active for Bears against Packers; Rolle out Updated: Nov-26-15 7:30 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Chicago running back Matt Forte and receiver Alshon Jeffery are active for the Bears' game Thursday night against the Green Bay Packers.
- Packers DBs Randall, Hyde questionable for Bears game Updated: Nov-25-15 5:05 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Defensive backs Damarious Randall and Micah Hyde, along with starting center Corey Linsley, are listed as questionable on the Green Bay Packers' injury report for Thursday's game against Chicago.
- Bears' Forte seems ready to play; evaluation on White begins Updated: Nov-24-15 6:22 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Star running back Matt Forte all but confirmed Tuesday that he will suit up this week at Green Bay.
- Chicago Bears begin 3-week practice window for WR White Updated: Nov-24-15 2:11 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - The Chicago Bears opened a three-week practice window for rookie receiver Kevin White to determine if they will activate him this season.
- Sore Packers need to bounce back for Thanksgiving night Updated: Nov-23-15 8:58 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Packers celebrated the end of their three-game losing streak and return to the top of the NFC North on the flight home from Minnesota.
- Peko pops off, then protests his innocence Updated: Nov-23-15 6:11 pm
The Bengals were either busted or they got a bum rap.
- Bears looking to regroup after missing chance to hit .500 Updated: Nov-23-15 5:44 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Cornerback Tracy Porter could sense the frustration in the Chicago Bears' locker room even if there were no major outbursts.
- Chicago Bears waive backup quarterback Clausen Updated: Nov-23-15 3:13 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - The Chicago Bears have waived quarterback Jimmy Clausen and elevated David Fales from the practice squad to back up Jay Cutler.
- Osweiler subs for Manning, leads Broncos over Bears 17-15 Updated: Nov-23-15 2:45 am
CHICAGO - Brock Osweiler sure looked ready to step in for Peyton Manning. The question is whether this is a short-term fix or long-term solution.
- Bears come up short in 17-15 loss to Broncos Updated: Nov-22-15 6:49 pm
CHICAGO - The Chicago Bears came into this one rolling along, looking to hit the .500 mark and give quarterback Jay Cutler and coach John Fox a win over their former team.
- Osweiler throws for 2 TDs, Broncos beat Bears 17-15 Updated: Nov-22-15 6:15 pm
CHICAGO - Brock Osweiler refused to let a day go to waste while he waited for his chance - and watched one of the game's greatest quarterbacks.
- For Cutler, no strong feelings about facing Broncos Updated: Nov-19-15 6:34 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Maybe if more of his former teammates and coaches were still there, Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler would feel a twinge of nostalgia about Sunday's matchup against Denver.
- Kubiak won't scale back game plan for Osweiler vs Bears Updated: Nov-19-15 5:28 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Scale back the playbook for a quarterback making his first NFL start? Not when that man is Brock Osweiler, Peyton Manning's fourth-year understudy who has a stronger arm and better mobility than the ailing 39-year-old icon.
- Both Fox and the Broncos play down their reunion Updated: Nov-19-15 1:18 am
- Kubiak sits Peyton Manning for Bears game Updated: Nov-17-15 12:37 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - On his 25th birthday, Brock Osweiler will make his first NFL start, replacing an injured Peyton Manning in the Broncos' much-anticipated game against the Chicago Bears.
- Stretch of 4 wins in 6 games puts Bears in playoff hunt Updated: Nov-16-15 5:20 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - In a week's time, coach John Fox's Chicago Bears have used two road victories to go from rebuilders to potential contenders in an NFC with only one runaway team.
- Miller, Langford lead big-play Bears in 37-13 win over Rams Updated: Nov-16-15 3:21 am
ST. LOUIS - The Chicago Bears have been looking for playmakers. They might have found an unlikely one in tight end Zach Miller.
- Long plays by Miller, Langford help Bears past Rams 37-13 Updated: Nov-15-15 5:51 pm
ST. LOUIS - Zach Miller used the video board in the north end zone to chart a path through the St. Louis Rams defense. It was especially helpful when he had just one more man to beat.
- Concrete covered with rubberized surface at Rams stadium Updated: Nov-15-15 12:54 pm
- Cal ends four-game skid with 54-24 win over Oregon State Updated: Nov-15-15 2:20 am
BERKELEY, California - Jared Goff overcame a sluggish start to pass for six touchdowns and 453 yards to help California beat Oregon State 54-24 on Saturday night and end the Golden Bears' four-game losing streak.