- Rockies road trip ends with another 1-run loss Updated: Aug-02-15 8:08 pm
ST. LOUIS - Walt Weiss has had his fill of one-run losses on this road trip.
- Cardinals' Moss helps new team win with game-ending single Updated: Aug-02-15 7:14 pm
ST. LOUIS - Brandon Moss felt as if he got a new baseball life after he was traded to the St. Louis Cardinals on Thursday.
- Piscotty gets 2 more hits in Cardinals' 6-2 loss to Rockies Updated: Aug-01-15 11:55 pm
ST. LOUIS - Every once in a while, St. Louis outfielder Stephen Piscotty has to pinch himself.
- Rockies place Kendrick, Dickerson on disabled list Updated: Aug-01-15 6:59 pm
ST. LOUIS - The Colorado Rockies have placed right-hander Kyle Kendrick and outfielder Corey Dickerson on the 15-day disabled list.
- Rockies' Kendrick leaves game after 1 inning Updated: Jul-31-15 9:37 pm
ST. LOUIS - Colorado right-hander Kyle Kendrick left Friday's game against the St. Louis Cardinals after one inning due to right shoulder inflammation.
- Lester strikes out 14 to lead Cubs over Rockies 3-2 Updated: Jul-29-15 6:46 pm
CHICAGO - Jon Lester said he wasn't counting his K's, but he sure dominated like a big-time, big-money starter.
- Jose Reyes makes Rockies debut against Cubs Updated: Jul-29-15 2:55 pm
- Reliever Ramirez to DL, Cubs promote pair of relievers Updated: Jul-29-15 1:54 pm
CHICAGO - The Chicago placed right-handed relief pitcher Neil Ramirez on the 15-day disabled list Wednesday with left abdominal soreness.
- Beeler struggles after call-up in Cubs' 7-2 loss to Rockies Updated: Jul-29-15 1:17 am
CHICAGO - Uncertainly on the back end of their starting rotation has been a problem for the Chicago Cubs. Dallas Beeler showed he's not the solution.
- With Troy Tulowitzki traded, could Carlos Gonzalez be next? Updated: Jul-28-15 9:44 pm
DENVER - Troy Tulowitzki is gone. Carlos Gonzalez might be next. Maybe even just-acquired Jose Reyes.
- Rockies call up 2 relievers, shortstop to round out roster Updated: Jul-28-15 8:56 pm
- Rockies, Blue Jays swap star shortstops Updated: Jul-28-15 12:38 pm
- Marlins Park proves a challenge for home run hitters Updated: Jul-27-15 1:00 pm
MIAMI - The weekend before the Reds' Todd Frazier won the All-Star Home Run Derby, he couldn't slug his way out of Marlins Park.
- Rockies hit 5 homers, power way to 17-7 win over Reds Updated: Jul-26-15 9:15 pm
DENVER - Carlos Gonzalez's bat is officially scorching. His demand may be heating up, too, as the trade deadline draws closer.
- Andrus' tiebreaking single lifts Rangers over Rockies 10-8 Updated: Jul-22-15 8:57 pm
DENVER - The Colorado Rockies clawed back into the game only to see it slip away in the ninth inning.
- Andrus' tiebreaking single lifts Rangers over Rockies 10-8 Updated: Jul-22-15 8:35 pm
DENVER - Elvis Andrus overcame his struggles with runners in scoring position to deliver a big hit for the Texas Rangers.
- Reds, Athletics, Rockies win lottery for draft picks Updated: Jul-22-15 6:20 pm
NEW YORK - The Reds, Athletics, Rockies, Diamondbacks, Marlins and Pirates won picks after the first round of next year's draft in Major League Baseball's competitive balance lottery.
- Rangers rally from 7 runs down but lose in 9th Updated: Jul-21-15 2:04 am
DENVER - The Texas Rangers rallied from seven runs down to tie it. Then they lost the game in agonizing fashion.
- Rockies-Padres postponed by rare rainout in San Diego Updated: Jul-19-15 9:00 pm
SAN DIEGO - It was a rare summer day in San Diego - a Padres game was rained out.
- Barmes, Hedges homer to give Padres 5-4 win over Rockies Updated: Jul-19-15 12:38 am
SAN DIEGO - With a runner on first and no outs in the seventh inning of a tie game, Clint Barmes walked to the plate expecting to get the bunt sign.
- Tulowitzki homers as Rockies sweep Braves, 11-3. Updated: Jul-12-15 8:39 pm
DENVER - Troy Tulowitzki showed why he is headed to another All-Star Game.
- Tulowitzki replaces Gordon on NL All-Star team Updated: Jul-11-15 10:52 pm
DENVER - Colorado Rockies shortstop Troy Tulowitzki learned Saturday he was heading to the All-Star Game again as an injury replacement.
- Braves reliever Jason Grilli suffers leg injury Updated: Jul-11-15 9:33 pm
DENVER - It began as a scramble from the mound toward first to cover the bag, something Jason Grilli has done countless times in his career. This one, though, ended with a bad step and Grilli crumpled on the ground in agony.
- Rockies righty Hale leaves with groin injury Updated: Jul-10-15 1:09 am
DENVER - Colorado Rockies right-hander David Hale left Thursday night's game against the Atlanta Braves in the third inning because of a mild left groin strain.
- Trout hits 2 HRs, Giavotella lifts Angels over Rockies 3-2 Updated: Jul-09-15 3:20 am
DENVER - Mike Trout provided the early power and Johnny Giavotella delivered another clutch hit for the Los Angeles Angels.