- Rockies lose series opener to Athletics, 7-1 Updated: Jun-30-15 2:41 am
OAKLAND, California - David Hale put the Colorado Rockies in an early hole they were unable to overcome.
- Reddick, Davis, Butler homer for A's in 7-1 win over Rockies Updated: Jun-30-15 2:11 am
OAKLAND, California - Josh Reddick and Ike Davis quickly helped the Oakland Athletics put a difficult weekend behind them.
- Bumgarner pitches, hits Giants to 6-3 win Updated: Jun-28-15 7:30 pm
- Rusin pitches well in Rockies' 7-5 loss Updated: Jun-27-15 9:38 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Carlos Gonzalez pointed to Giants long reliever Yusemeiro Petit as the key to Colorado's fortunes on Saturday.
- Giants' 9th-inning rally falls short in 8-6 loss to Rockies Updated: Jun-27-15 3:41 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Matt Duffy missed a game-tying hit by inches. Buster Posey was not able to adjust to consecutive changeups. The San Francisco Giants had their rally caps working and nearly pulled another comeback out of them.
- Betancourt activated from disabled list Updated: Jun-26-15 9:06 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - The Colorado Rockies activated right-hander Rafael Betancourt from the disabled list before Friday night's game against the San Francisco Giants.
- Rockies use 5-run 8th for 6-4 victory over Diamondbacks Updated: Jun-25-15 9:12 pm
DENVER - On a day when he got a break from his job as the Colorado Rockies starting shortstop, Troy Tulowitzki stepped into a starring role of a different sort.
- Rockies starter De La Rosa leaves with finger injury Updated: Jun-25-15 5:36 pm
DENVER - Colorado Rockies starter Jorge De La Rosa was forced to leave Thursday's game against the Arizona Diamondbacks in the sixth inning after apparently aggravating a cut on the middle finger of his pitching hand.
- Blackmon, Tulowitzki lead Rockies past Brewers 10-4 Updated: Jun-21-15 9:11 pm
DENVER - The Colorado Rockies' offense is beginning to catch up to Troy Tulowitzki's hot bat.
- Rockies OF Gonzalez leaves game with mild hand sprain. Updated: Jun-21-15 8:14 pm
DENVER - Colorado Rockies outfielder Carlos Gonzalez left Sunday's game against Milwaukee with a mild sprain in his left hand.
- Santana helps Astros to 8-4 win and sweep of Rockies Updated: Jun-18-15 8:15 pm
DENVER - Domingo Santana couldn't even feel his feet touch the dirt as he strolled around the bases following his first big league homer.
- Umpire Bob Davidson leaves game in Colorado with dehydration Updated: Jun-18-15 5:00 pm
DENVER - Umpire Bob Davidson left the game between Houston and Colorado in the third inning due to dehydration.
- Rockies place RHP Brooks Brown on DL with inflamed shoulder Updated: Jun-18-15 2:17 pm
DENVER - The Colorado Rockies placed right-handed reliever Brooks Brown on the 15-day disabled list with shoulder inflammation.
- Astros 2B Altuve leaves game with tight hamstring Updated: Jun-17-15 9:56 pm
DENVER - Houston Astros second baseman Jose Altuve has left Wednesday's game against Colorado with right hamstring tightness.
- Valbuena homers twice as Astros beat Rockies 8-5 Updated: Jun-16-15 8:00 pm
HOUSTON - All Luis Valbuena does is hit home runs. At least that's what it seems like to his teammates.
- De La Rosa sets Rockies' win record by beating Miami 4-1 Updated: Jun-14-15 5:56 pm
MIAMI - Jorge De La Rosa snapped a losing streak and set a franchise record for wins.
- UND shortstop Tyler Follis drafted by Colorado Rockies Updated: Jun-11-15 8:57 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Former University of North Dakota shortstop Tyler Follis has been drafted by the Colorado Rockies.
- Martinez, Cardinals beat Rockies 4-2 to avoid series sweep Updated: Jun-10-15 8:26 pm
DENVER - Next to his fastball in the mid-90s, Carlos Martinez's best attribute on the mound is his ability to listen.
- Son of former Rockies general manager suspended 80 games Updated: Jun-10-15 7:29 pm
NEW YORK - Atlanta Braves catcher Chris O'Dowd, a son of former Colorado manager Dan O'Dowd, has been suspended for 80 games under baseball's minor league drug program.
- Cardinals LF Holliday placed on 15-day DL with quad strain Updated: Jun-09-15 7:42 pm
DENVER - The St. Louis Cardinals have placed left fielder Matt Holliday on the 15-day disabled list with a Grade 2 right quadriceps strain.
- Cardinals' Holliday leaves Rockies game with leg injury Updated: Jun-08-15 9:44 pm
- Hechavarria homers in 10th, Marlins beat Rockies 3-2 Updated: Jun-07-15 9:20 pm
DENVER - Adeiny Hechavarria's homers might not sound like the ones that leave Giancarlo Stanton's bat.
- Tulowitzki, Arenado lift Rockies to 7-6 win over Dodgers Updated: Jun-04-15 3:35 am
DENVER - Before the ninth inning even started, a teammate walked up to Nolan Arenado in the dugout and told him he was going win this game.
- Jordan Lyles to undergo season-ending surgery on big toe Updated: Jun-03-15 6:30 pm
DENVER - Colorado Rockies pitcher Jordan Lyles will have season-ending surgery to fix a torn ligament in his left big toe.
- Rockies prospect has spleen removed to speed up recovery Updated: Jun-01-15 9:51 pm
DENVER - Colorado Rockies prospect David Dahl elected to have surgery to remove his spleen so he could speed up his return to the field following an outfield collision.