- With Troy Tulowitzki traded, could Carlos Gonzalez be next? Updated: Jul-28-15 3:57 pm
DENVER - Troy Tulowitzki's gone. Carlos Gonzalez may be up next. Possibly even just-acquired Jose Reyes, too.
- Rockies, Blue Jays swap star shortstops Updated: Jul-28-15 12:38 pm
- Bryant's 2-run HR in 9th lifts Cubs to 9-8 win over Rockies Updated: Jul-28-15 5:28 am
CHICAGO - After coming close to hitting a home run the previous few games, Kris Bryant believed he was due to get one to go out.
- Rockies trade star SS Troy Tulowitzki, lose 9-8 to Cubs Updated: Jul-28-15 5:08 am
CHICAGO - The Colorado Rockies used a four-run rally to take the lead in the top of the ninth, only to fall short when they gave up a two-run homer in the bottom of the inning.
- Marlins Park proves a challenge for home run hitters Updated: Jul-27-15 1:00 pm
MIAMI - The weekend before the Reds' Todd Frazier won the All-Star Home Run Derby, he couldn't slug his way out of Marlins Park.
- Rockies hit 5 homers, power way to 17-7 win over Reds Updated: Jul-26-15 9:15 pm
DENVER - Carlos Gonzalez's bat is officially scorching. His demand may be heating up, too, as the trade deadline draws closer.
- Rockies activate OF Dickerson, option LHP Brothers Updated: Jul-24-15 6:36 pm
DENVER - The Colorado Rockies have activated outfielder Corey Dickerson from the 15-day disabled list and optioned left-hander Rex Brothers to Triple-A Albuquerque.
- Andrus' tiebreaking single lifts Rangers over Rockies 10-8 Updated: Jul-22-15 8:57 pm
DENVER - The Colorado Rockies clawed back into the game only to see it slip away in the ninth inning.
- Andrus' tiebreaking single lifts Rangers over Rockies 10-8 Updated: Jul-22-15 8:35 pm
DENVER - Elvis Andrus overcame his struggles with runners in scoring position to deliver a big hit for the Texas Rangers.
- Reds, Athletics, Rockies win lottery for draft picks Updated: Jul-22-15 6:20 pm
NEW YORK - The Reds, Athletics, Rockies, Diamondbacks, Marlins and Pirates won picks after the first round of next year's draft in Major League Baseball's competitive balance lottery.
- Rangers rally from 7 runs down but lose in 9th Updated: Jul-21-15 2:04 am
DENVER - The Texas Rangers rallied from seven runs down to tie it. Then they lost the game in agonizing fashion.
- Rockies-Padres postponed by rare rainout in San Diego Updated: Jul-19-15 9:00 pm
SAN DIEGO - It was a rare summer day in San Diego - a Padres game was rained out.
- Barmes, Hedges homer to give Padres 5-4 win over Rockies Updated: Jul-19-15 12:38 am
SAN DIEGO - With a runner on first and no outs in the seventh inning of a tie game, Clint Barmes walked to the plate expecting to get the bunt sign.
- Tulowitzki homers as Rockies sweep Braves, 11-3. Updated: Jul-12-15 8:39 pm
DENVER - Troy Tulowitzki showed why he is headed to another All-Star Game.
- Tulowitzki replaces Gordon on NL All-Star team Updated: Jul-11-15 10:52 pm
DENVER - Colorado Rockies shortstop Troy Tulowitzki learned Saturday he was heading to the All-Star Game again as an injury replacement.
- Braves reliever Jason Grilli suffers leg injury Updated: Jul-11-15 9:33 pm
DENVER - It began as a scramble from the mound toward first to cover the bag, something Jason Grilli has done countless times in his career. This one, though, ended with a bad step and Grilli crumpled on the ground in agony.
- Rockies righty Hale leaves with groin injury Updated: Jul-10-15 1:09 am
DENVER - Colorado Rockies right-hander David Hale left Thursday night's game against the Atlanta Braves in the third inning because of a mild left groin strain.
- Trout hits 2 HRs, Giavotella lifts Angels over Rockies 3-2 Updated: Jul-09-15 3:20 am
DENVER - Mike Trout provided the early power and Johnny Giavotella delivered another clutch hit for the Los Angeles Angels.
- Arenado, LeMahieu hoping Tulowitzki joins them in Cincinnati Updated: Jul-07-15 8:36 pm
DENVER - The Colorado Rockies' two newest All-Stars are hoping they can bring a third along to Cincinnati next week.
- Tulowitzki's homer leads Rockies to 6-4 win over D-backs Updated: Jul-05-15 8:44 pm
PHOENIX - Colorado Rockies manager Walt Weiss watched Troy Tulowitzki just miss a couple of pitches against Arizona on Saturday night and knew his star player would connect with one soon.
- Umpire Culbreth forced out by foul ball by Arizona's Owings Updated: Jul-05-15 8:27 pm
- Diamondbacks' Corbin to make first start since 2013 Saturday Updated: Jul-03-15 7:12 pm
PHOENIX - Arizona left-hander Patrick Corbin is to start Saturday against Colorado in his first big league appearance in more than 1 ½ years.
- Butler leads Hahn, Athletics past Rockies 4-1 Updated: Jul-01-15 7:27 pm
- Umpire Hallion hit in mask by foul, leaves Rockies-A's game Updated: Jul-01-15 4:30 pm
OAKLAND, California - Home plate umpire Tom Hallion has left the game between Colorado and Oakland in the top of the first inning after getting hit squarely in the mask by a foul tip.
- Bumgarner pitches, hits Giants to 6-3 win Updated: Jun-28-15 7:30 pm