- Rockies will bring back manager Walt Weiss for another year Updated: Oct-06-15 10:41 pm
COMMERCE CITY, Colorado - Colorado Rockies manager Walt Weiss will return to the dugout next season after meeting with General Manager Jeff Bridich on Tuesday.
- Weiss' return with Rockies in limbo after losing season Updated: Oct-05-15 4:02 pm
DENVER - Nolan Arenado has the stats to be an MVP. His team doesn't have the wins to really give him any sort of chance.
- Heston ends rookie season on sour note as Giants lose 9-3 Updated: Oct-03-15 3:22 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Chris Heston finished his rookie year on a low note, allowing a season high in runs. He can still take plenty of positives into the winter as he looks ahead to 2016.
- Arenado's 42nd home run leads Rockies past Giants 9-3 Updated: Oct-03-15 1:41 am
- Rockies lose late 2-run lead, swept by Diamondbacks 4-3 Updated: Oct-02-15 2:37 am
PHOENIX - Every game in the series was close. And in every one, the Colorado Rockies came up short.
- Castillo's 2-run double lifts Diamondbacks past Rockies, 8-6 Updated: Oct-02-15 2:19 am
PHOENIX - It turns out the Arizona Diamondbacks will have something to play for after all in their final series of the 2015 season.
- Diamondbacks LF Peralta leaves game with wrist injury Updated: Oct-01-15 11:00 pm
- Arenado homers, drives in 5, Rockies sweep Dodgers 12-5 Updated: Sep-27-15 9:10 pm
DENVER - The Los Angeles Dodgers came into Coors Field fully anticipating a clinch. They leave a little clenched.
- Arenado homers, drives in 5 as Rockies sweep Dodgers 12-5 Updated: Sep-27-15 9:09 pm
DENVER - Nolan Arenado and the rest of the Colorado Rockies paraded around Coors Field one final time for this year, waving to the fans and throwing souvenirs into the crowd.
- Pirates rally to beat Rockies 5-4, earn 10,000th win Updated: Sep-24-15 11:03 pm
DENVER - These days, the Pittsburgh Pirates are spreading their clutch play around, and Pedro Alvarez was the latest to step into the spotlight.
- Pirates' Ramirez sits out after tweaking left groin Updated: Sep-23-15 7:25 pm
DENVER - The Pittsburgh Pirates are keeping third baseman Aramis Ramirez out of the lineup for precautionary reasons Wednesday night against Colorado after he tweaked his left groin while running the bases the night before.
- Pirates 3B Ramirez leaves game with groin tightness Updated: Sep-22-15 10:57 pm
- Kemp homers, doubles twice as Shields, Padres beat Rockies Updated: Sep-20-15 8:35 pm
DENVER - James Shields helped the San Diego Padres end a disappointing trip with a win.
- Rockies pitcher Yohan Flande leaves game with leg injury Updated: Sep-19-15 10:32 pm
DENVER - Colorado Rockies pitcher Yohan Flande has left his start against the San Diego Padres in the third inning after being struck in the left leg by a line drive off the bat of Jedd Gyorko.
- Wood masterful in Dodgers' 2-0 win over Rockies Updated: Sep-17-15 12:31 am
- Rockies take advantage of error, beat Seattle 3-2 Updated: Sep-13-15 8:42 pm
SEATTLE - James Paxton figured so prominently in the Seattle Mariners plans he was slated as their No. 2 starter coming out of spring training only to spend most of the season as a spectator.
- Rockies take advantage of error, beat Seattle 3-2 Updated: Sep-13-15 8:27 pm
SEATTLE - Brandon Barnes knew he'd made a pretty special catch that likely saved a run and kept Colorado in the lead.
- Rockies come up short in 7-2 loss to Mariners Updated: Sep-13-15 1:46 am
SEATTLE - Even when the Colorado Rockies were scoring they had trouble getting hits Saturday night.
- Garneau homers, Bettis solid for 7 in Rockies' win Updated: Sep-12-15 2:48 am
SEATTLE - Colorado rookie Dustin Garneau learned quickly from a previous mistake.
- Rockies' Hundley done for year with cervical strain Updated: Sep-11-15 9:57 pm
SEATTLE - The Colorado Rockies have placed catcher Nick Hundley on the 60-day disabled list with a cervical strain and called up catcher Tom Murphy from Triple-A Albuquerque.
- Arenado homers, Dickerson catch helps Rockies top Padres Updated: Sep-10-15 8:35 pm
SAN DIEGO - Before Charlie Blackmon leaped at the center-field wall, Colorado manager Walt Weiss was convinced Brett Wallace had tied the score.